Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Music Producers Let's Meet Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Producers Let's Meet Here! (1782 Views)

Top 5 Best Music Producers In Nigeria 2017 / Closed / New Whatsapp Group Brings Together Music Producers And Artists Accros Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2016
MUSIC PRODUCERS LET'S MEET HERE! SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE,CHALLENGES AND LET'S RUB MINDS TOGETHER

Hello reader, This thread is directed at intending, new and old music producers. So first and foremost if you know that's not your intention of coming here you can navigate yourself out of the thread.
Yeah, for you my people(music producers) let's share our experience, challenges, let's criticize constructively, encourage and advice one another! Thanks
You are all most welcome!!!
Let's make this place lively please
Oya start dropping your comment
How was your first production experience?
Let's go there!!!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2016
Morning to you guys, let's drop our views!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2016
Good day my people! Let it roll
Mic is my toothbrush. Studio is my room
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:12am On May 21, 2016
how can I convert my demo song to mp3 in reason? Thanks.
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2016
Yedo:
how can I convert my demo song to mp3 in reason? Thanks.

h t t p s: //m. you tu b e. c o m/watch?v=AbuK3rain3Y
h t tp s: //m. you tube . c om/watch?v=L9wbaPuWnPY&itct=CBQQpDAYAyITCICOnJ3a6swCFcV9HAodLOMKXTIGcmVsbWZ1SPa-irXr2-LdAQ%3D%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NL

U can also convert here

http:// w w w. a p p l e. com /itunes/
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2016
Good mornings peeps! My bosses in the house tuale!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by skitkid2(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2016
http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/91063/by/6cuGvwxOqv

Download my track, produced, mixed and mastered by me. I use FL studio. Download and comment what you think about the song
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2016
abolem369:

h t t p s: //m. you tu b e. c o m/watch?v=AbuK3rain3Y
h t tp s: //m. you tube . c om/watch?v=L9wbaPuWnPY&itct=CBQQpDAYAyITCICOnJ3a6swCFcV9HAodLOMKXTIGcmVsbWZ1SPa-irXr2-LdAQ%3D%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NL

U can also convert here

http:// w w w. a p p l e. com /itunes/

Thanx alot
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by tobiuseful(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Hey guys! I need a good bass guitar vst for pop ASAP. The ones I have here r crap. Please help with suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Pianistsegz200(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2016
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by tobiuseful(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2016
Let's know the one you've used first so as to know what reply to give you.
Have u tried;
Trilian,FabFilter Twin 2, Sugar Bytes Cyclop, etc

And I'll like to know which DAW(production software)ure using because most professional softwares have enough bass synths that can as well make do for pop.

I hope this helps
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Isholaoni: 10:26pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2016
Hello gurus, I'm back from the ban! Let's welcome ur experiences, ideas and thoughts!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2016
Plz don't jst VIEW and pass by, drop your VIEW(s). Thanks! Good morning my bosses in the house
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2016
Happy Sunday Music Gurus!!!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
...Jazz is the only genre of music that embraces all other genre and never leaves it the same way. It permeates its unique effect on other genres; giving them a new direction in the jazz setting, with endless musical possibilities which was never originally available in the context of the genre itself... Do u produce jazz music? What do u have to say about Jazz music?
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month fam
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Isholaoni: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
Good morning to u! Join the moving train today!!!
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
My fellow producers pls help analyse my new song produced, mixed, mastered and performed my me. titled War Front down through the link http:///­29dAvEa or get it from www.facebook.com/capablebeats and pls help me share

Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
veetion:
My fellow producers pls help analyse my new song produced, mixed, mastered and performed my me. titled War Front down through the link http:///­29dAvEa or get it from www.facebook.com/capablebeats and pls help me share

Weldone bro, keep it up! Where is your studio located?
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
thanks man. Imo state
Re: Music Producers Let's Meet Here! by abolem369(m): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
veetion:
thanks man. Imo state
Aiit! Weldone

(1) (Reply)

Pls Give Me A Link To This Hymn/song / Download Timaya's Hilarious UKWU Vvideo / [news & Update] Free Drum Sample Packs (october)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.