Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses (18482 Views)

Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by slyrone(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
Nigerians voted for change and they successfully voted into HARDSHIP lol. PMB and his change advocates may God have mercy on your souls.
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by stinggy(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:

I am writing exams oh, I don't wanna be part of the protest, they should not postpone my exams oh, cos I have been reading very hard for it
More time to read then.
All the best in it.
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by holysaint1(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
Fmdipo:
what I noticed is that the price of Dollar, Petrol, tomato, etc are going up while the network data plan subscriptions are coming down, what a country?, are we going to browse and download foods?

so true..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by onstelly(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
stinggy:

More time to read then.
All the best in it.
No oh
I don't want that
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by 0nyegame(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
neolboy:
Na una sabi
Anyways am a year older today. Happy birthday to me
happy birthday bro
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by tosin139044(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2016
johnmartus:
Police should arrest them at least we have enough spaces in our prison yard across the country and if there is anyone proof stubborn shot him. they think this is jonathan era ?
zombie agent
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by royalicon(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2016
Jirate:
I Trust Nigerian Students, this reminds me of the “SAP Riot” in 1989, IBB was Shaken to his Pants. cool cool

Hmnn, the riot that lasted for almost 7 months and we had 3 months internal strike. In summary, our series spent 4 + x years in the university. It's not new, as long as it addresses the issue.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by stinggy(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:

No oh
I don't want that
You really don't have much choices to choose from. You've reduced your campaign here sef, maybe you need the strike to work more.
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by GWMI(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
johnmartus:
Police should arrest them at least we have enough spaces in our prison yard across the country and if there is anyone proof stubborn shot him. they think this is jonathan era ?
johnmartus:
johnmartus:
with this kind of comments i always advice the internet forums to carry out physcological test whether many of their followers are normal.This will help us a lot.Thanks.
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by onstelly(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2016
stinggy:

You really don't have much choices to choose from. You've reduced your campaign here sef, maybe you need the strike to work more.
I reduce cos I was reading for my exams
It's my final exams oh
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by walegee(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
Oh unilorin, Police don dey move everywhere
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by bringbackourGEJ: 4:33pm On May 16, 2016
See what the dullard has caused. angry
Re: Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses by judondasylva(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2016
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara Sends Names Of 9 Commissioner-Nominees To House Of Assembly For Screening / The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.