Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" (14910 Views)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Download Free Makeup Video: Gold Makeup Tutorial With Bold Red Lip / Download Free Makeup Video - How To Make Lips & Lashes- Dark Lipstick Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2016
Hello ladies,

I Hope i found you well today.

After thorough research on why makeup fail, i discovered most ladies are victims of fake products and some go for fake because they feel all original products are expensive.

I have been there before and i have decided to take it upon myself to advise and prescribe affordable/Original makeup products for interested peeps.

For entry, drop your question(s) below and i will reply shortly.
Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Simply_Fato

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
Hey guys,

You are highly Welcome to the only makeup counseling and prescription page in the entire universe.
You all are gonna love it.

WatchOut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:30pm On May 16, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Jholland(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
06013276dc:

Hey guys,

You are highly Welcome to the only makeup counseling and prescription page in the entire universe.
You all are gonna love it.

WatchOut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey please I need recomendations for an original yet cheap highlighting and contouring Platte and also foundation I have a kind caramel complexion Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
#MakeUpFacts #MUA #StayInformed #GetItRight
Mission #500likes to get started...This page is ready to keep you informed.
Thanks famz
Lets keep it rolling...

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 6:38pm On May 16, 2016
Jholland:

Hey please I need recomendations for an original yet cheap highlighting and contouring Platte and also foundation I have a kind caramel complexion Thanks

Hello dear,

On original/Cheap highlighting and contour palette, would suggest Classic contour palette - its #1,000 in shops but cheaper @ Classic shop,trade-fair.
On foundation,it goes beyond your skin color. The major determinant is your skin type, is it Oily or dry?
Kindly Reply,then we would take it from there.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our page
WWW.Facebook.com/makeupcounsellingandprescription

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Jholland(f): 5:52am On May 17, 2016
06013276dc:

Hello dear,

On original/Cheap highlighting and contour palette, would suggest Classic contour palette - its #1,000 in shops but cheaper @ Classic shop,trade-fair.
On foundation,it goes beyond your skin color. The major determinant is your skin type, is it Oily or dry?
Kindly Reply,then we would take it from there.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our page
I have a little bit of an oily face would also apperciate your recomendation on brushes thanks
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2016
Jholland:

I have a little bit of an oily face would also apperciate your recomendation on brushes thanks

Hello Jholland,

Thank you very much for the response.
For your skin type, i would suggest you get L'Oreal Infallible matte foundation or Glamgal foundation for affordability.
On brushes, get Real technique brushes;they are nice and affordable.

Have a nice day Jholland.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our page

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
Hey guys...
Hurray!!!!
The list is out.......
Over ‪#‎300MakeUp‬ Items in the world...
Sit back and enjoy while you go through the list...

‪#‎MakeUpFacts‬ ‪#‎MUA‬ ‪#‎StayInformed‬ ‪#‎GetItRight‬
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also like our page;
www.facebook.com/MakeUpCounsellingAndPrescription

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by sexymoma(f): 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Im in
i normally use a foundation to highlight my brows
which one is better off a highlighting concealer or foundation

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Im in
i normally use a foundation to highlight my brows
which one is better off a highlighting concealer or foundation

Hello dear,

How are you today?

For highlighting of brows, the best way is to use concealer under your brows and foundation on top.
This would make the upper part of your brow look well blended with your skin while the concealer underneath would brighten your browbone. The picture attached shows the effect of using concealer on both part of the brows.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our page

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

How are you today?

Most girls I know wear makeup of some sort on a regular basis. Even if you are “low maintenance,” you probably own more than a few products. Of course, we’re lucky we live in this modern era, because women of the past sure had a different experience with their cosmetics. Please be seated for a little history lesson, and learn just how significant makeup really is.

#‎MakeUpFacts‬ ‪#‎MUA‬ ‪#‎StayInformed‬ ‪#‎GetItRight‬
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also like our page;

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by MizSparks(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Tashaa(f): 11:47am On May 19, 2016
Please recommend a good face primer for oily skin
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
MizSparks:
Glad I bumped into your page. Pls recommend a reasonably priced foundation and powder and concealer for me. I have an oily skin. I also perspire a lot around the neck, it made it darker than my face. How I get an even it out with my face? Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon..

Hello MizSparks,

You are welcome to my page; Glad you are here.

For foundation, would suggest you go for L'Oreal infallible matte foundation(Check Above for picture),it would keep your skin dry as long as possible and the price is reasonable for a matte foundation.

Also, for powder: Consider L.A Pride Studio fix powder, its nice and cheap.

For concealer, Get L.A girl Pro concealer, its affordable and blends very well.

To even out your skin, Kindly open this link for a comprehensive process. http://www.wikihow.com/Even-Out-Skin-Complexion

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
Tashaa:
Please recommend a good face primer for oily skin

Hello Tashaa,

Glad to have you here.

One of the best face primer for oily face is the Phillips Milk of Magnesia.
Note: its not advisable for everyday use.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by sexymoma(f): 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
06013276dc:

Hello dear,

How are you today?

For highlighting of brows, the best way is to use concealer under your brows and foundation on top.
This would make the upper part of your brow look well blended with your skin while the concealer underneath would brighten your browbone. The picture attached shows the effect of using concealer on both part of the brows.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our page
Thanks alot.. you've really helped me with these words, moreso pls can i use a concealer to contour?... and how my gonna go about it
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2016
sexymoma:
Thanks alot.. you've really helped me with these words, moreso pls can i use a concealer to contour?... and how my gonna go about it

Hello sexymoma,
How are you today?

We apologize for the late response. You are highly welcome.
Concealers can be used for both highlight and contour depending on the shade. Dark colored concealers are used for contouring.

Kindly open the link below for a detailed video on highlighting and contouring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VMyN9DZ1E

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by sexymoma(f): 4:48pm On May 20, 2016
06013276dc:

Hello sexymoma,
How are you today?

We apologize for the late response. You are highly welcome.
Concealers can be used for both highlight and contour depending on the shade. Dark colored concealers are used for contouring.

Kindly open the link below for a detailed video on highlighting and contouring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8VMyN9DZ1E

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page
ok thanks alot
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
The occasional makeup shopping spree can leave your wallet in need of some recovery, but how much are you really spending on your products? Finance website Mint.com gathered some eye-catching facts about beauty shopping, including that the average woman drops a cool $15,000 total during her lifetime on products, with $3,770 of that going toward mascara alone! Eye shadows and lipsticks were also popular picks, with a reported $2,750 spent on shadow and $1,780 on lipstick in a lifetime. And we can believe it—stocking up on your must-haves can be costly, and most women replenish their makeup bags roughly five times annually. Tell us: Do you shop for lipstick, mascara, or eye shadow most? Let us know in the comments!

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Summer5000: 11:51pm On May 20, 2016
please how much can I get an original facebook classic pallete
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
Hello Summer5000,

How are you today?

Original Classic Facebook Palette goes for #5000 from classic shop.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by Summer5000: 9:00pm On May 21, 2016
06013276dc:
Hello Summer5000,
How are you today?
Original Classic Facebook Palette goes for #5000 from classic shop.
Thanks for trusting Us. Also Like our FB page WWW.Facebook.com/makeupcounsellingandprescription
Thanks so much, how many pieces is the one for #5000

1 Like

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
Summer5000:

Thanks so much, how many pieces is the one for #5000
Happy Sunday dear,

You are highly welcome,
The Classic Facebook Palette contains 6Shades of powder and 3 shades of concealer.

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
COSMETICS' INDUSTRY FACTS

*Total Industry Revenues in 2012:
$245 billion (#48,816,250,000,000.00)

*The fourth quarter (4Q) of the calendar year (CY), which covers the holiday season, is generally more profitable for cosmetics companies, as it generates an average 25% of the industry’s annual revenues.

The Cosmetics Industry is a fragmented sub-industry within the Household and Personal Goods industry. Although the number of companies competing on the local, regional and global levels is immense, 49% of the cosmetics market is controlled by eleven companies, of which six are registered in the US. These companies differentiate themselves from each other based on their brands, product assortments, innovation, pricing and marketing techniques.

*So now that you know where all the money is spent, it’s helpful to know what people are spending their money on. The cosmetic industry (aka beauty industry or personal care industry) can be broken down into 5 segments. Sales are distributed roughly by the %’s given.

1. Hair Care – 20%
2. Skin Care – 27%
3. Fragrance – 10%
4. Make-up – 20%
5. Other – 23%

Market researchers like to break these up into even more segments but these 5 cover everything.

Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also like our page;

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by MizSparks(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2016
06013276dc:

Hello MizSparks,

You are welcome to my page; Glad you are here.

For foundation, would suggest you go for L'Oreal infallible matte foundation(Check Above for picture),it would keep your skin dry as long as possible and the price is reasonable for a matte foundation.

Also, for powder: Consider L.A Pride Studio fix powder, its nice and cheap.

For concealer, Get L.A girl Pro concealer, its affordable and blends very well.

To even out your skin, Kindly open this link for a comprehensive process. http://www.wikihow.com/Even-Out-Skin-Complexion

Thanks for trusting Us.
Also Like our FB page
Thanks a lot.
Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 11:02am On May 24, 2016
#MAKEUP FACTS

Hello guys,
Sure many of us can relate to this: the menstrual blood, urine and even cow dung all in the name of having a smooth skin...

Which of these have you tried ?

Cant wait to see response(s)...

Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also like our page;

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 10:22am On May 25, 2016
Hey guys,

#MAKEUPFACT(5)

Does it surprise you? That red lipstick you own is made from insects...
The insect produces carminic acid that deters predation by other insects. Carminic acid, typically 17-24% of dried insects' weight, can be extracted from the body and eggs, then mixed with aluminum or calcium salts to make carmine dye, also known as cochineal. Today, carmine is primarily used as a colorant in food and in lipstick.

Still counting;
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also Like our FB page

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2016
Good morning,

How are you today?

#MAKEUPFACTS(6)

Elizabeth Cady Stanton (November 12, 1815 – October 26, 1902) was an American suffragist, social activist, abolitionist, and leading figure of the early women's rights movement.

In the early 1900s, women’s suffragette leaders Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Charlotte Perkins Gilman wore bright red lipstick to protest for the right to vote, and declared “lip rouge” an emblem of women’s emancipation.

Amazing!!! you say? There is more to makeup than you think...This is the end of "6 SHOCKING MAKEUP FACTS"...

Watch Out for More on MakeupCounsellingandPrescription!!!

We are dedicated to enlightening you.

Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also Like our FB page

Re: Free Makeup Counselling And Prescription On "WHY MAKEUP FAIL" by 06013276dc(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2016
Hey Guys,

Happy Children's Day!!!

After several request and research,

The intensive Online Makeup Course is ready!!!

Guess what....It is FREE

WatchOut!!!

Tell Everyone to tell someone...

We are set to make a difference.

#‎MUA‬ ‪#‎StayInformed‬ ‪#‎GetItRight‬
Mission ‪#‎500Likes‬

Also Like our FB page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, / ~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix / Casual Wears.. Tees... Hoodies.. Varsity Jackets.. Crop Tops Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.