Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Observation From Recent OBJ Articles To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation From Recent OBJ Articles To PMB (598 Views)

Photos From Recent Military Operations In The North East / (Graphic pho): More Pictures From Recent Cultist Attack @Ekiti State University / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Observation From Recent OBJ Articles To PMB by shigoslim(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2016
The former president stated this on Monday at the third international conference on Africa development. While reacting to a question passed to him by a members of the audiences : is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ?

OBJ replied , i came back from GENEVA SWITZERLAND a few days ago to attend a conference titled, 'Are' election giving democracy a bad name? We had an election , we elected a leader is also the power yo have to remove him.

I am saying this because i said earlier that if you don't see any leader that has done well in the 56YEARS OF NIGERIA AFTER INDEPENDENT THEN LET US FORGET ABOUT NIGERIA.

IF U DON'T SEE ANY LEADER THAT HAS DONE WELL IN THE 56 YEARS OF NIGERIA AFTER INDEPENDENT THEN LET US FORGET ABOUT NIGERIA. Seriously, is only me that sight this point? My question is that, should we now forget about Nigeria ? Because looking back since 1960 till date i see no difference , even though i wasn't born then but with my little experience , knowledge and understanding Nigeria heading to no where. The early we know the better for us.
Re: My Observation From Recent OBJ Articles To PMB by DuchessLily(f): 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
shocked
Re: My Observation From Recent OBJ Articles To PMB by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 15, 2016
When d aprrentice doesn't agree with the master anymore! Talk dey small shaa

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Tightens Security Around Anambra's Borders And Deploys Air Surveillance / Nigerians React To Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) LOL / Memo To My President, The Thief Catcher...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.