Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin (887 Views)

Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by Abbey1987: 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
It's a great shock to me when I received a call yesterday from my brother who is going for Nigerian navy recruitment at Ofaa in ilorin, he told me he was not allowed by men of the federal SARS to go for his screening because he was dropped down from the public bus he boarded along with 4 other guys in which the men of the federal SARS Ilorin patrol team asked them all to bring out there phones and after thorough searching they told my brother and other guys that they are all yahoo boys which he knew nothing of such, he was whisked away in there car with all the remaining guys to the nearest ATM after corking there guns and they threatened to kill them with gun and all the money in there account was withdrew to Kobo before they allowed them to leave for there various home, the total amount that was withdraw from my brother account is 44,000 naira. My point now is that, is the order of the inspector general of police no more valid on these criminals call themselves policemen ? I want this topic to be pushed to front page so as to sound a note of warning to the Nigeria police headquarter that some of the so called daft in police uniform don't know what's right from wrong, how could you infringe on human right because of your own callous and greedy attitude.. It's time for the so call government to shift its anti corruption fight to the ministry of police affairs... They are useless rogue and day light robbers
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by cbnileowo42: 8:59pm On May 15, 2016
In eldris voice...nigeria jaga jaga...everyfin scatter scatter...poor man dey suffer suffer....federal sars dey para para.........bak tuh nah weed

Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by DesChyko: 9:14pm On May 15, 2016
Hope your brother isn't playing a fast one on you? This is a thick allegation.
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
This has been the norm in delta state for over a year now
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by DesChyko: 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
eddiebruk:
This has been the norm in delta state for over a year now
This I can confirm.
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by Vomm: 9:30pm On May 15, 2016
Where is Korede Bello?
Police is ur friend!
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2016
Daily Occurrence Here In Lagos.
Same Thing Happened To Just Opposite Ajao Estate Along Airport..
But This Time Not Fed Sars Just Some Good For Nothing Policemen

Searched My Phone,Took Me To Their Station (Makinde Police Station Oshodi)

The First Officer Was Like

"Ah This One Don Dey Collect Don Dey Chop Money E No Dey Come Settle Us Today Na Im We Go Collect All Our Money For Your Hand"

Second Officer : Your Money Na 100k Wey Your Atm??

Asked Me For My ATM Luckily For Me I Wasn't With My Atm. Threatened To Lock Me At The Same Time They Said If Any Superior Officer Should Come Around I Should Tell The Officer I'm A Friend Who Is Visiting Lol...

Anyway Last Last Na 20k I Use Bail Myself.

NB : I'm Not A G Boy
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by wolewolsz(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2016
Go on twitter
Explain your narrative in tweets while copying gidi _traffic, lindaikeji, policeng...
They will surely take note of your complaint and might act
Re: Act Of Human Right Infringement By Men Of Federal SARS Ilorin by greenify: 9:24am On May 16, 2016
I believe d story.I guess it is d work of those SARS normally station themselves in front of ARMTY along Ajase ipo road. They are thieves in police uniform. That is what they always do in that area. They wear their dirty and stinking black round shirt and they misbehave because u can't identify them by their names.
They are nuisance in that area and I beg the government to do something about those SARS along Ajase ipo road.
There was a day one of them slapped a young lady we were travelling together in a bus. Unknown to them, two of d ladies are souldier. Their two hands dropped wen they knew d ladies are souldier. I could not believe my eyes again when those SARS became gentle. Come see as d two ladies were struggling with d sars men.Until some elderly men came to beg d ladies before they settled.
The two ladies challenged d sars men when they were doing beyond their work. They seized d I.d card and phones dat belongs to a student of university of ilorin when d ladies asked d sars not to seize d guy phone.
I respect those girl dat day because I saw dat souldier were well trained more than d police.

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Message I Recieved On Whatsapp!! / Public Alert! Robbers In Uniform / 12-year-old Girl Live-streams Her Suicide After Alleging Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.