Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) (1548 Views)

New American Word Updated Into The Dictionary / Please Meaning Of This Word In English / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by PromiseJonah(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2016
A New word has recently been added to the English dictionary, and guess what it is? The word is Buhari and is a verb which means traveling (to go). eg : I buharied to Enugu last week and currently buharing to asaba and will soon buhari to London next week!
Feel free to use the word anywhere and anytime as it has been endorsed by over 6000 linguists and lexicologists around the world.Please share, while I Buhari to linda ikeji��

Source: www.gidipictures.ml
Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by Edwinmason(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2016
sorry bro..but it's not funny
Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by PromiseJonah(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Sorry bro, you don't need to laugh when you have greater trouble smiley I'm sure you're looking for fuel

Edwinmason:
sorry bro..but it's not funny
Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by anetuno(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2016
Trust me, that is really funny cheesy
Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by Edwinmason(m): 6:53am On May 18, 2016
PromiseJonah:
Sorry bro, you don't need to laugh when you have greater trouble smiley I'm sure you're looking for fuel

yeah bro u are right,one cup of rice is 150 and one basket of garri is 1000
Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by Johnnyblaze13(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2016
Lolz.

Re: Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) by PromiseJonah(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Johnnyblaze13:
Lolz.

lwkm ♐♒⛎

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video: When You Go To Church After Trinidad Carnival / Have You Tasted Yoruba Food Before ? Check This Out, I Respect Youruba People O / Na Dem Dey Rush Us Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.