Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! (39520 Views)

5 Career Path You Can Easily Gain Valuable Experience From Home / Can You Work From Home Part-time As A Banker Or Company Worker? / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2016
While a lot of people have dreams of working from home and being their own boss it takes more than just a mere thought. I remember endless days and night researching at home opportunities when I became interested in working from home.

You have to be determined to make it work. You have to plan and have a backup plan as you prepare for your journey to a home business.

Here are a few simple tips you have to think about before you venture out.

if you keep them out, You may not be successful at home, so please keep these pointers in mind.

1. Ask yourself - why do I want to work from home
? What is driving you? You can't just wake up one day after being frustrated at your job and say I want to work at home NOW. Without the right motivation and drive, things could turn for you in the worst way. my female hausa cosine from the far northern part of Nigeria was once a determined stay at home mom that didn't give up on searching for legitimate ideas to make money at home. today she speaks in cash. if Aysha with her 4 children can earn legitimate cash from home in large magnitude, everyone else can do it

2. You will have to establish a routine and stick to it at home. Just because you are working from home, don't give you a reason to become a slacker. Work as if you are working outside of your home.

3. You could become lonely. Since you are at home and out of the office loop. These are questions you have to ask yourself. Are you able to handle being at home working by yourself? There are solutions for not feeling isolated, you can join a gym, stay in touch with your friends and co-workers and make time to get out of the house.

4. Arranging time outside of your home will do you justice. Whether it's an hour or two, just separate from your work place.

5. Another good things about working from home is that you can take your work anywhere. Just remember you have to set your time of relaxation. A home business has a lot of responsibility and you have to stay on top of it. With today's technology, there's no reason you have to stay out of the loop when you are on the move. Stepping out for a cup of coffee at Starbucks with your laptop or iPad can allow you to keep your business moving.

as you strive to start any form of online business, i am here to help you succeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:28am On May 16, 2016
Importexpert.... Wow... This is wonderful sir
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by MilesLamar(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2016
na true op talk,
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by psyqs(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Idydarling(f): 7:07am On May 16, 2016
good one op
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Importexpert.... Wow... This is wonderful sir

thanks very much bro

this is a must see from me for anybody that wants to learn online Importation business.. https://www.nairaland.com/2963335/join-2016-mini-importation-millionaires
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2016
MilesLamar:
na true op talk,

thanks for affirming my points

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2016
psyqs:
Nice

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2016
Idydarling:
good one op

thanks. how is your day going?
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by tboibamz: 7:50am On May 16, 2016
@ OP, Hello Sir,am a final year undergraduate interested in starting a mini important business(smart phones especially ) so as to survive for now and after school.

please help a brother. thank you
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by importexpert(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2016
tboibamz:
@ OP, Hello Sir,am a final year undergraduate interested in starting a mini important business(smart phones especially ) so as to survive for now and after school.

good morning bro, the current offer on my detailed A-z guide on importation ends today. kindly visit www.importsng.com to secure the offer. your success is my pride.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:16am On May 16, 2016
importexpert:
this is a must see from me for anybody that wants to learn online Importation business.. https://www.nairaland.com/2963335/join-2016-mini-importation-millionaires
who are you lipsrsealed ?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by lanxlot(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2016
Very simple...jux tell me what ur cousin Aysha did...I may b interested.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by kolnel: 9:17am On May 16, 2016
Working from home is very easy for the olosho and aristos
Once they make their home comfortable

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Benjom(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2016
Good... My office is everywhere now.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by misscall247: 9:19am On May 16, 2016
fuel is still #145.....so who e help
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by pupsyd: 9:22am On May 16, 2016
Yes!
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Rexphobia(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2016
Not
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by OnWebTech: 9:23am On May 16, 2016
nice

If you are one of those that work from home...do you know how to get clients easily?
I would suggest you use taskpitch.com to post your services.

They will market for you and send clients your way.

you should get on board now before the competition starts to set in.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by SmithHumble50: 9:25am On May 16, 2016
OK..
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by lightheart(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Rexphobia(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2016
Coffee at Starbucks... Noodles at Mai Suya
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2016
tboibamz:

They will sell e-book and cd to you now
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2016
working from home is the best thing to happen to any man. only that there are some drawbacks like being lazy at times, and adding excess weight.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by bishop4life(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

who are you lipsrsealed ?

Follow his thread on nairaland, that will say better.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by hottathanfire(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2016
After reading all the rules... If I no make frontpage, then I am being followed from the village...

Now that I did, I can air my view openly, thanks to my bold 5 and airtel BBC sub.

About importation biz, before you think of it at all find a ready market with customers having money in their hands to spend, that's the only way to express sales and it will avoid frustration of trying to sell what someone doesn't need in this economic complication period.

Lest I forget, importation this time with USD is like shooting your sef in the leg like that yeye senator Gu*******. Official rate is NGN196 but bank will convert the Naira in your ATM at NGN340... Wickedness!!

All the same, I wish you the best
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by SPG4U(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2016
I started making research on how to make money online since 2009 and 2012 i started making some money online but 2014 i started working at home full time, taking advantage of anything that comes my way on the internet, it was very rough initially but today i bless God

From CPA to affiliate to fiverr to importation..selling on e commerce etc... Now my next project is making minimum of $200 on AdSense daily....yesterday i made 145$ ....

Lest i forget i want to sell an approved uk AdSense account on my signature...just 10k...if u are interested i will help u make £5 within 12 hours with it before giving it to u
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by bishop4life(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2016
9jatatafo:

They will sell e-book and cd to you now

Some vanities are worth it.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by godello: 9:36am On May 16, 2016
Help with factual working at home ideas.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by looseweight: 9:36am On May 16, 2016
I am not working from home, but I am working from my laboratory as a PhD student and I never for once leave my lab for one full day while doing what 99% of young and old people hate to hear or do.

#Istandtosucceed.
Re: Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2016
bishop4life:

Some vanities are worth it.

If the vanities are worth so be it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.