Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95301 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2018
More pictures...

We sell nothing but the best bales...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
Hello beautiful people. Thank you to those that called to place their order from my customer. I really appreciate. She just sent in more pictures. Those that are still interested in buying in bulk either for personal use or for reselling, I'll advice you grab this opportunity. Very clean men jeans, Chinos and combat trousers all UK products.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
More pictures... they're just so lovely. If you're interested in buying the bale, do not hesitate to place your order. We give you bales that are nothing but the best.
#bestukgradeAAbales
#qualitymentrouser

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
I really can't post all the pictures my beautiful customer sent to me. I believe these ones are enough. To place your order for your personal use do call or whatsapp me on 08160224637, I'll then forward my customer's contact to you.

Thank you and have a great day

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2018
Happy weekend beautiful people!

Yes ooo we've gotten another satisfied customer. She bought my bale of bags. Very clean from beginning to the end of the bale. In fact she told me she Google searched one of the Givenchy bags she saw in her bale, she was amazed to see the price of the brand new of that bag. So she knows better to sell hers well
(though used).

If you're in kaduna and you're interested in buying these bags either for your personal use or for reselling kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact.

P.s: she said her camera is not good therefore, the pictures are not doing much justice to these bags at all!
Also your location is not a barrier at all. Wherever you are, we can waybill it to you. We have been tested and trusted both within and outside Lagos.

Oya make una feed una eyes grin

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy weekend beautiful people... TGIF!!

I want to thank my wonderful nairalanders for their patronage especially those that patronizes my customers that bought a bale or bales from me. You all are the real MVPs.

P.s: if you're in Lagos and you can't afford a bale, you can add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact where you can select all types of bales. She has both male and female clothes. You can select for either reselling or for personal use.

Thank you so much ma'am Ama
I appreciate your patronage to my customer.
I wish you rapid Sales kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Neroclassic001: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Stella, do you have any customer in Uyo for men's designer office shirts?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good evening Nero. I don't have a customer in uyo that sells men clothing. If you don't mind I can give you the contact of my customer here in lagos, she'll send you pictures of very nice uk designer shirts. If you're okay with the ones she sent, you make your choice and pay to her. She'll waybill it to you via ABC or God is good transport logistics. You'll get your order latest in 72hours.
Thank you
Neroclassic001:
Hello Stella, do you have any customer in Uyo for men's designer office shirts?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by redhotgift: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hi Stella, I live in warri Delta state and I am interested in going into the sales of this children 1st grade mixed bale, I mean clean ones. How and where do I get it from?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Good evening. Pardon me for the late reply. Very clean children mix bale is very much available kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 for more details.
Thank you.
redhotgift:
Hi Stella, I live in warri Delta state and I am interested in going into the sales of this children 1st grade mixed bale, I mean clean ones. How and where do I get it from?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Good morning beautiful people! Happy new week. Here's wishing everyone a great week ahead.

I've got a very lovely news to share with my awesome customers here. We've come to understand that not everyone can afford to buy a full bale, so therefore, I'm taking it upon myself to start a new trend. I'll open different bales and then package it in a small sack. This package will contain clothings such as chiffon tops, gowns, leggings, Jeggings, etc. While for the men the sack will contain men tshirts, men office shirts, jeans and chinos trousers. Each sack contains 40-50 pieces of various types of clothes. A sack either for male wears or female wears goes for a very cheap and affordable price of 30k. All are very neat and of excellent grades.

Do not miss this opportunity, it's very suitable for students that are looking for something to do, and also for those that want to go into this business but doesn't have enough to buy a full bale.

To place your order or for more details kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello madam, how do you sell your mixed shoe. Italian bale
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
I sell UK bales only. Thank you
Bograd83:
Hello madam, how do you sell your mixed shoe. Italian bale
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Stella42:
I sell UK bales only. Thank you

How do you sell it n packed.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
50k last for the best grade. It's packed in a 25kg sack bag
Bograd83:

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by folash: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Stella42:

Ok I will contact you soon
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by hify9935(f): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Stella42:
hello madam...like how many pairs are in the sack? are they mixed?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2018
hify9935:
I want to know also.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by mira4u: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Stella42:
Bograd83:

hify9935:

Plus
Pictures too. I'm also interested

Do you have bag bales available now?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pardon me for the late reply. Yes bra bale is very much available. How many bales do you want? For quick response kindly add me up on whatsapp via 08160224637. Thank you
folash:
Do you sell bra bale?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Thank you ma'am
Bograd83:

Ok I will contact you soon

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pardon me for the late reply. About 50 pieces ma'am
hify9935:
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
For pictures pls add me up on whatsapp via 08160224637. Bags bale is available. Thank you
mira4u:

Plus

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello beautiful people!!! We've got yet another satisfied customer. She got my bale of children mix wears. Very lovely clothings.

We sell nothing but the best. We give you bales worth your money. Consistency is the key here. So be rest assured that you'll get the best always.

Feed your eyes with pictures.
P.s: she sent this three days after she's almost sold all. grin

If you're in Festac, mowe, Berger and Ajah and you want to buy children mix for your personal use. Kindly call or whatsapp me to get my customer's contact . Thank you

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
More pictures. Very clean wears are guaranteed.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
If you want to resell, we can give you reasonable quantity of clothes for a very affordable price of 45k. I'm doing this also cos I know not everyone can afford a bale. You can start with this to grow from there you can go for a bale.

All the best to us all...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
mira4u:

Plus

Is it mixed or kids/ ladies only I mean separately.
Tnx
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Winters22: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
how much do you sell bag bales now?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yes oo... I have another wonderful satisfied customer. And she's a first timer I am so glad I made her happy. She got my bale of mixed gowns very lovely. I can't wait for her to send me pictures of the gowns.

P.s: if you're in Abuja and you're interested in buying for your personal use, kindly add me up to get her contact. Thank you.

My customer's satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. Therefore I try as much as possible to make everyone happy.

Cc: lalasticlala kindly help post my pictures... I've been having difficulties in posting pictures on my thread.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yes o she has sent me the pictures... they're so lovely she couldn't believe her eyes. That's how my bales are, it would leave you speechless cheesy

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Very lovely dresses. If you're in Abuja and you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly add me up on whatsapp to get my customer's contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.