Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95289 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Last batch of pictures... to those already making enquiries on how to buy for their children, thank you for supporting my customers and for supporting me as well.

If you're interested in buying my children mix creme bale(Grade AA) do well to call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.

Thanks a bunch

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good evening ma'am... we are always available so whenever you're ready let me know. There are different types of children mix bales with different prices and grades. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp via 08160224637 so we can talk more.
Wish you a smooth and safe delivery ma kiss
GODSMILEFOREVER:
Good evening ma, am interested but very heavy now. How much for children mixed bale?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bovijean: 12:04am On Sep 30, 2018
please,how much is the bale of mens t-shirt(round collar)?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
It's available in 3 types. I have grade B for 55k, grade A for 75k and another grade for 95k. Difference is in the quality and neatness of the bale. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 for more details and swift response. Thank you
Bovijean:
please,how much is the bale of mens t-shirt(round collar)?

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy new month and happy independence to my amazing customers. Wish you all a wonderful month smiley stay blessed!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Happy new week beautiful people... wish you all a fruitful day ahead.

We've got new arrivals on ground... start placing your order for the season. Children mix bales, all types of ladies wears are also available in bales as well as men wears.

To place your order or for more enquires as regards bales kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. Thanks a bunch!
Kindly follow me on Instagram...
IG: @okrika_onlinestore

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Where are my port Harcourt customers... cheesy

Yes oooo, I've got a very wonderful customer that got my bale of clean London shoes. She's based in port Harcourt. If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling kindly signify in the comment section or add me up on whatsapp via 08160224637 and I'll send her contact to you.
Thank you

IG:@okrika_onlinestore

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by ayomi2016: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello ma, pls do you sell socks and the prices. Urgent reply pls.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
ayomi2016:
Hello ma, pls do you sell socks and the prices. Urgent reply pls.
pardon me for the late reply. Yes I have socks bale, I have two types, the one for 45k and another for 65k last. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 to place your order. Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bograd83(f): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stella42:
pardon me for the late reply. Yes I have socks bale, I have two types, the one for 45k and another for 65k last. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 to place your order. Thank you
OK. Tnx
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by RemedyLab: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Stella42:
My mixed gown bale contains corporate gowns, casual gowns, and party gowns... all in one.

Very lovely gowns are guaranteed.

If I may ask; how much is the mixed gown bales and how many gowns in the bale.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2018
It's available for 160k last. Quantity is 200 pieces.
RemedyLab:

If I may ask; how much is the mixed gown bales and how many gowns in the bale.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2018
Stella42:
It's available for 160k last. Quantity is 200 pieces.

Can you sell half bale? I don't have money to buy a full bale o!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by IamPlato(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Business Babe
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Business Babe

undecided Howfar?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by IamPlato(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided Howfar?

Why Your Face Bend?

Nothing Far... How Business
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Why Your Face Bend?

Nothing Far... How Business

Business is well. I pray things will get better. How's whatever you do?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by IamPlato(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Business is well. I pray things will get better. How's whatever you do

undecided

Victoria! Victoria! Victoria! How Many Times I Call You?

Anyway, Whatever I Do Is Fine. Na That Whatever I Go Still Use Marry You wink
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Pardon me for the late reply ma. I sell full bales only.
UyaiIncomparabl:

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Dukebaba3v3(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2018
Good morning beautiful people... happy weekend!

The yuletide season is already by the corner... take yjis opportunity to make really good profit by buying the best selling bales and resell.

Hot selling bales this season are:
Best grade of children mix bales
Best grade of children gowns
Best grade of boys shirts
Best grade of children shoes
Best grade of adult outing shoes (men and women)
Bale of designer stock bags(good as new)
Best grade of ladies corporate gowns
Best grade of palazzo trouser bale
Best grade of ladies chiffon tops bale
Best grade of ladies chiffon gowns bale
Best grade of ladies mixed gowns
Best grade of men shirts
Best grade of men Polo shirts and lastly
Best grade of men chinos and jeans bale.

You can now place your order online or walk in to our store to pick up your goods.
Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.
Thank you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by fikitooria(f): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2018
The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt~Sylvia Plath. Unleash the creativity Giant in you, and earn extra income besides....Click this link to register for the Free Ankara Beaded Necklace Tutorial ---> https:///2xOa3Qr See you inside!� IG- @tooria_concepts

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yes ooo! God bless my amazing customer! She got my creme bale of children mix wears. Isn't this beautiful? Oya start placing your order o she's in lagos and can deliver nationwide. If you're in Lagos you can go to her place to make your selection.
I don't sell rags at all. If you want the best I'll definitely give you the best. Some people will say madam your market too cost, yes o make e cost I no dey sell rags. My bales are boutique clearance wears not over worn out clothes. So when you want to buy something as good as this, pls note that it is not cheap.

Meanwhile cheap bales are available but I don't post pictures of it here at all.

If you're interested in buying for your children(personal use) kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. Thank you

All are pure UK wears...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oya ooo start shopping for your children Xmas wears... call or whatsapp me on 08160224637 to get my customer's contact. She's in lagos and can deliver nationwide.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Those stealing my pictures to post on their scam pages una welldone o. I don't have time to watermark my pictures if not I would have done that. If you steal my pictures here to scam people the wrath of God will be upon that person.

More pictures below

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okay let me stop here with the pictures my beautiful customer sent me...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month to you all... remain blessed smiley

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by AdoreHim: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month to you as well, more sales this month
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2018
AdoreHim:
Happy new month to you as well, more sales this month
Amen God bless you
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by lena12: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=72928031]

Can you sell half bale? I don't have money to buy a full bale o![/quote
Send me a pm we can share the bale if u are up for it...
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
[quote author=lena12 post=73546478][/quote]

Lena12.

1. I'm not sure which bale(s) you'll be taking.
2. I'm also not sure what price it'll be. Nevertheless, send me a PM, please.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Stella42. Your bales are very beautiful and neat! I hope to do business with you someday!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.