Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95306 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
comtem2011:
How much is full bale now?
price is 200k last sir

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Good news! To those that have Been making request for children footwear. I'm glad to announce to you that it's now available.
Children footwear such as sneakers, flat shoes, sandals, etc are all available in the children shoes bale.
Quantity : 100 pairs.
Price: extremely affordable.
Interested buyers should call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.
Thanks and God bless us all.
Happy weekend cheesy
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by comtem2011: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Stella42:
price is 200k last sir
am a lady ma, what of location? I hv stored ur no for chatting, will get in touch.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
comtem2011:
am a lady ma, what of location? I hv stored ur no for chatting, will get in touch.
alright ma. I'm based in Lagos. Ikeja to be precise. Kindly call or chat me up. Thanks ma'am
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning beautiful people... Have a splendid day today cheesy
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by omoharry(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Stella42:
Good morning beautiful people... Have a splendid day today cheesy
stella how much for your half bale of bags and half bale shifon cloths?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
omoharry:
stella how much for your half bale of bags and half bale shifon cloths?
half bale of bag is 100k. I don't sell half bale of any clothes bale. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by tijusegele(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
I need adult foot wear hw do sell sneaker of various type hw much do u sell a bale of dat
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
tijusegele:
I need adult foot wear hw do sell sneaker of various type hw much do u sell a bale of dat
yes I do. It's 50k
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by tijusegele(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
drop ur whatapp nos and let talk
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
tijusegele:
drop ur whatapp nos and let talk
alright sir. 08160224637

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy Eid el-fitri to my Muslim customers. Wish you a happy celebration. kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by efzbah: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
waiting for your reply on WhatsApp ma'am.
The price for children bale
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
When you're just so sure of your bale, you can conveniently open it for your customers without no fear. Thank you so much ma'am for your patronage.

My lovely customer bought my grade A best of all children bales. Price 160k last. Quantity : 500 pieces
Pictures below as I was just busy taking photos

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
More pictures... Please if you want to select wears for your children add me up on 08160224637. I'll send her address to you. Very lovely clothes... And my customer can't stop appreciating me cheesy #itsbeenGod

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
And more... Please note that there are cheaper bales of 70k upwards, but it can never be as clean and neat like this one of 160k

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good evening lovely people... Please be informed that I'll be opening a bale of first grade children mix tomorrow at Okota. Time: 3pm. Those interested in buying for personal use and resale can also seize this opportunity to buy clean children wears.
Price ranges from 300-700 depending on the ones you want.
Note: it's only tomorrow I'll be available to open it.
Kindly call 08160224637 for more information. Thanks and have a wonderful night rest kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by BUGOFF(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Stella42:
Good news! To those that have Been making request for children footwear. I'm glad to announce to you that it's now available.
Children footwear such as sneakers, flat shoes, sandals, etc are all available in the children shoes bale.
Quantity : 100 pairs.
Price: extremely affordable.
Interested buyers should call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.
Thanks and God bless us all.
Happy weekend cheesy
how much, pls?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
We have yet another satisfied customer... A nairalander,thank you so much ma'am for patronizing me in buying my bags bale. May God bless you and keep you. Good sales smiley
Very clean bags Bale guaranteed. Price: 200k, quantity: 100 pieces

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by BUGOFF(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
BUGOFF:
how much, pls?
I asked how much for 1st-Grade children shoes.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Add me up sir. Thanks
BUGOFF:
I asked how much for 1st-Grade children shoes.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by otonzy(f): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, hope we slept well, thanks to God for a new day, just want to testify, got my bags bale from Stella yday; delivered to me in Benin n i must say that the bags r lovely, never knew Stella before, saw her page here n took her number, chatted with her n paid for the bags, though there was a little delay,she was honest in our dealings n updated me daily, more sales n patronising for u ma'am Stella,don't know how to upload pics here but will send to her to upload so u can feed ur eyes n patronize me of course if you reside in Benin
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thank you so much ma. Really grateful for your patience and understanding. Words can't explain my gratitude towards this remarkable feedback you posted here. God bless you and yours. Good sales to you.
Dear nairalanders in Benin and its environs do well to patronize her. Add me up on whatsapp or call me to get her number. Thanks
Wish everyone a great week ahead kiss
otonzy:
Good morning nairalanders, hope we slept well, thanks to God for a new day, just want to testify, got my bags bale from Stella yday; delivered to me in Benin n i must say that the bags r lovely, never knew Stella before, saw her page here n took her number, chatted with her n paid for the bags, though there was a little delay,she was honest in our dealings n updated me daily, more sales n patronising for u ma'am Stella,don't know how to upload pics here but will send to her to upload so u can feed ur eyes n patronize me of course if you reside in Benin

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
We are still taking orders. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Happy weekend lovely nairalanders, have a great one kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
Good morning people... We are very much available and sti taking orders. Do well to call or whatsapp 08160224637 to place your order. Thanks smiley
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks to my amazing customers... I shared a corporate gown bale between them. Clean grade A corporate gowns which consists of church, office wear, and party dresses.
My customers satisfaction is my happiness cheesy
Pictures below...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
More pictures... And my customer's mannequin did justice to the dresses kiss

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Those in port Harcourt that wants to buy in retail for personal use or reselling should kindly contact me so I'll give him or her my customer's contact that sells there.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Wendy80(f): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stella42:
Those in port Harcourt that wants to buy in retail for personal use or reselling should kindly contact me so I'll give him or her my customer's contact that sells there.
How much is ur children shoe bale?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by galaxybabe3(f): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Am in port harcourt and your bales are aewsome, I'll contact you stella, but please hope I can get sizes 14 nd 16 from her?thank you nd hope she w8nt chop off our hands ooo, dis ph oil state tin is just too much. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.