Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

For All Business Owners, Be An Exhibitor At The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For All Business Owners, Be An Exhibitor At The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria (477 Views)

Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) / Photos From St. Eve West Africa Fashion Week Master Class In Lagos / Lumenni Bombo, One-Armed Model At Angolan Fashion Week 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Business Owners, Be An Exhibitor At The Africa Fashion Week Nigeria by Mcrun: 10:44am On May 16, 2016
One of the biggest fashion shows in the world, Africa Fashion Week Nigeria is calling on all business owners to exhibit their products/services at this year’s edition of AFWN.

“To all the business owners who would love to be part of the 2016 Africa Fashion Week in Nigeria, here is an opportunity to be an exhibitor at the show. This is a chance to showcase your goods and services to over 1 million people all over the world.”

To register, send a mail to info@africafshionweeknigeria.com.

If you’re interested in attending the show, cop your ticket here.

http://runstripe.com/business-owners-exhibitor-africa-fashion-week-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians Please Help Me Fill This 1min Survey For My School Project..... / Pls Help Me With Dos And Donts - Am About Going Into The Fashion Designing Biz / Qualified Tailors Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.