Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. (1991 Views)

The Supremacy Of The Son Of God. Colossian 1. / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by dafidixone(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
I have observed that Christ is indeed the saviour of this world. My findings about other religion confirmed that they acknowledge the supremacy of Jesus christ but many of these religious faithfuls do not have absolute beleive in their own scriptures.

The purpose of this posting is to draw your attention to the truth your religion want you to understand. That you may know the true way:

For example: Islam in its argument about Jesus Christ beleived that Christ is too Mighty for mare men to kill. This is telling us that Jesus Christ is the only way to God, He is Emmanuel. (Of course no one can kill God).

Ifa Religion talked about "Ela" as the one that came to restore the world back to its right position. This acknowledge that when other gods put the world into confusion "Ela" Jesus Christ came to restore the world.

e.t.c
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by Horus(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2009

The supremacy of Jesus Christ or the white supremacy?. Let's be clear: the white iconography of Jesus that predominates in this culture makes absolutely no sense, except as an artifact of a white supremacist worldview. First off, the earliest representations of Jesus, Mary, and Christ's disciples appear in the catacombs of Rome, where the first Christians, known as Essenes buried their dead. All of these portrayals picture a dark-skinned Messiah. In addition, during the time of Roman Emperor Justinian II, the Empire minted a gold coin that pictured Jesus. This coin, which today can be viewed in the British Museum, shows a man with clearly Non-white facial features and tightly curled hair, consistent with the description of Christ offered in the Book of Revelations, wherein it is noted that Jesus had hair like wool, feet the color of burnt brass, and resembled jasper and sardine stones: both of which were brown in color.
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
We know the islamic religion accepts the superiority of Jesus, but since when did "Ela" become Jesus. Or are you trying to tell us to acceptIFA as a part of our faith?
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by Nezan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
@Horus: balderdash
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by dafidixone(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
We know the islamic religion accepts the superiority of Jesus, but since when did "Ela" become Jesus. Or are you trying to tell us to acceptIFA as a part of our faith?

the point here is that other religion served the unknown gods, they should be sensible eneough to adopt the truth which their scriptures brushed over.
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by MadMax1(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
Christ is in virtually every major religion. To my surprise, there's stuff him in some of the secret lore of Tibetan Buddhism, with which I'm currently fascinated. You can learn something from other religions.Have never heard of this 'Ela' teaching of yours,though. Doesn't seem likely; stretching the fabric a litle too far,aren't we?
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by Abuzola(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hahaha. Don't make me roll on ground. Have you read the jewish and Islamic Scriptures about Solomon (Sulaiman). He makes his journey by air, the jinn were his maid and servant, he has mighty power, he communicates with animals, He twist iron with bare hands, he was a brave warriors, He married a once powerful Queen warrior, the Queen of sheba, He has a bird that work as CIA and spy for him, He can resurrect the dead, His house was astounding, a house in the midst of water made of hiden natural resources, He was the first man to communicate by air to two vary distances of thousands of miles, with God power He could perform miracle etc
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
Let us compare their similarities and differences and see who is authentic among them.

Out of all the major religions that are practised here on earth, only four are practiced after personalities. Others are based on human philosophies and ideologies ie isms. Let's see these personalities and how they died.

[list]
[li]Judaism, founded by Abraham: he died of old age and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Buddism, founded by Buddah: he died of dysentry and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Islam, founded by Mohammed: he died of fever and was buried, Tomb OCCUPIED; [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Christianity, founded by Jesus Christ, he died by crucifixion and was buried, Tomb EMPTIED!!![/li]
[/list]
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by olabowale(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Olaadegbu: I do not know what UK has that always turn you africans to common zombies! But I need to remind you that Islam was not name after personalities like Christianity is. And taoism is named after tao, Shintoism after Shinto, Hindism after Hindu. There are still others, like Confusionism after confusion! You ignored this fact and hung your whole premise after Tomb! Jesus do not have a tomb because there is no tomb for him yet, until his death! The one of the reasons that he will be coming back to earth to end up his life as a human and nothing else!

Consider if he was a personality other than human, would he have escaped with his life to Egypt the first time and them finally succumbed to that much merciless beating before being hung, whereupon he cried out "My God, my God, why has thou forsaken me?"!
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by olabowale(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
And if emptyness of tomb is what determines godship, what about Moses who does not have a tomb, or Melchezedek who no one knew his beginning and his end? Olaadegbu, Ogberon oja. Kii she. Ki payen? Aa bo ri nkon?
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
@olabowale,

If you could understand what I said you will realise that I said out of all the major religions only four have been practised after persons who happened to be their founders. Hinduism is a derivative of Buddism and it has no single person as its founder while the founder of Bhuddism was a guy by the name Siddhartha Gautama (Buddah), a prince from northern India who lived about 563 -483 B.C. (notice that the year has to be qualified with the name of Jesus -- Before Christ). So I don't know where you got the idea that a person was called Hindu, am sure your zombie followers would have swallowed all those lies of yours hook, line and sinker. Islam was founded by Mohammad in A.D. 622 (again Jesus Christ is the yardstick to measure the existence of Mo.)

All religions may be superficially similar but if you scratch the surface you will find out that they are fundamentally different, and the difference is clear: the resurrection from the dead of our Lord Jesus Christ and the empty tomb which confirms Him as God the Son is the difference. All other founders are dead and buried, Mohammad was not even sure of what Allah would do to him. Siddhartha Gautama (Buddah) said that "I die seeking the truth." While Jesus Christ said; "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me."

This is what Jesus had to say to those who refused to believe that He is the Son of God or God the Son.

"I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am He, you shall die in your sins." -- John 8:24
Re: Many Religion Point Out The Supremacy Of Jesus Christ. by dafidixone(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
I have know olabowale for long on the nairaland, he is a distractor. He contribute off point many time, for a meaningful contribution on any thread, one must learn to ignore a post like his.

The bottomline of this post is to reflect on things many people following other religion to see Christ Jesus beyound religion. Since he is recognised by almost all religion on earth. The may have suggest something to us. Think! He is the messaiah other religion may be serving the unknown gods. If they can reason on this I feel they will not have to regret on the day of judgment.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance / Religion Is A Mistake~ The Source Of World's Problem! / Is It A Sin For One To Look At his Own Wife Or her Own Husband Lustfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.