Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

"Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) (93481 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by RobinHez(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
Choi! Ignorance... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Dbisector(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
After more than 3 years on nairaland i made FTC.... I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL NIGER DELTANS, OUR STRUGGLE FOR TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL CAN ONLY BE DELAYED NOT DENIED. TO OUR NEIGBOUR'S THE SOUTH EAST WE LOVE U . THANK YOU!
Who you EPP?
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Seeeeeeee: 7:54pm On May 16, 2016
Dbisector:
Who you EPP?
SEEN
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by emvico(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
dulux07:
When u have beaten and threatened to burn him, undecided what do they expect him to say before undecided he will definitely admit to what he did not do.
Some nigerians and their barbaric acts. May God help us.

you are always like that. u judge before reading the tread. what was he doing by that time of the day, in another man's house?

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Bamz(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
Dollyak:
Lol ffs. Not gonna lie, Africa is si backward cry.

Lol e pele oh. Aunti oyinbo

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by banme1(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
hazyfm:
[size=28pt]CALABAR!!![/size]

They will never use their witchcraft to invent airplanes, rather to fly at night.
nothing of such happened dude. Stop believing in fairy tales. Using witchcraft to invent air planes. Imagine ur reasoning

3 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Litmus: 8:12pm On May 16, 2016
Maybe he's an inventor.
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On May 16, 2016
Stupid fools
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by hazyfm: 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
banme1:
nothing of such happened dude. Stop believing in fairy tales. Using witchcraft to invent air planes. Imagine ur reasoning

Have you heard of the word Sarcasm? If not go back to J.S 2

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Litmus: 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
Perhaps the reason Africa is apparently backward is because we killed all our inventive people in the past calling them witches and wizards. Now the inventive genes has been expunged from the black race. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by dulux07(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2016
emvico:

you are always like that. u judge before reading the tread. what was he doing by that time of the day, in another man's house?
I read through before commenting. An OLD man hits someones door, he is not ARMED, these people acted based on ONE WOMAN's Story. N u feel the right thing is to beat him up. undecided
What if he was having pyschological issues cos of the loss of the wife n children.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by nokingasgod: 8:16pm On May 16, 2016
cyberdurable:
Nigerians are primitive

Not only primitive but ''primitively'' ignorant. I have never heard, read or seen where wizards fly about in human form except in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by chiketee(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
emvico:

have you heard of dementia before? have u heard of visuospatial deficits before?. You have access to the internet, why not use it to educate yourself a lot more. How have you progressed as a human since your forefathers, what differentiates you from them. The ancient people's ignorance can be forgiven, they didn't have as much information as we have now, my brother what is your excuse? Read as much as you can, seek knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by KelvinC1(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2016
Kolababe:
According to a report by Calabar Reporters, the so-called wizard was spotted on the morning of May 12, flying through Calabar Highways. The alleged wizard was spotted at about 7:50am around the popular Culvert bus stop adjacent to Ikot Ansa bus stop, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, with a crowd around him. The man, who is between 40-60 years old was lying naked by the roadside. He was muttering incoherently with blood spots on his face and lips.

According to the woman whose house the wizard was first ‘arrested’, she was having her bath that morning around 4:00am in preparation for work when she saw a big kite-like object striking the back of her house with a huge crash. She went out to check what it was and she was shocked at what she saw.
The woman said the man’s face was pale and threatening, so she asked him who he is. But instead of answering, the man spat out a huge lump of saliva which almost got to her. When this happened she raised alarm to get the attention of people around.
When neighbors and passersby came, they started interrogating the man, threatening to kill him. Then, few persons among the crowd recognized the man, while others added that his wife died few months ago. And that he’d lost all his children too, but didn’t stay at that environment but a distance of about a mile apart.

After all the beatings, he was pushed to the highways, threatened to be burnt alive if he didn’t confess what brought him there.
At this point he started confessing: “I killed my wife, children and many other people using witchcraft. And I came here looking for whom to devour”, he said.

SOURCE: http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/wizard-arrested-and-disgraced-while.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jNRtGc2IZY?t=34

I just saw WIZ,
I thought it was WIZKID..
Its actually good to read every word one by one before you CONCLUDE..
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by banme1(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2016
hazyfm:

Have you heard of the word Sarcasm? If not go back to J.S 2
caught in the web . Now u are using a negative approach to satisfy ur conscience.

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 16, 2016
all I see frm dis video is just d display of a mentally detailed man magnified to be a wizard . .. must you post things like dis when Ur back brain tells U that it's Fake

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by MRBrownJ: 8:20pm On May 16, 2016
with all the gadgets available today, people can take photos/videos of the most idiotic/private things around..... but yet couldnt take this wizard flying?!

wizard ko, harry potter ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by quest003: 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
Waspy:
I thought I saw "wizkid"
same here
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by MadCow1: 8:22pm On May 16, 2016
dulux07:
When u have beaten and threatened to burn him, undecided what do they expect him to say before undecided he will definitely admit to what he did not do.
Some nigerians and their barbaric acts. May God help us.

Imagine the fuckery!

Poor mentally deranged man being beaten into confessing he is a witch. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by armyofone(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2016
Nigerians and Nigeria!!!

What a joke and bunch of primitive cavemen and women.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2016
Waspy:
I thought I saw "wizkid"

Angrilly walking out of thread, i thought i saw wizkid too.. angry angry undecided
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
Bollinger:

You think the average Nigerian understands that? If you want to explain anything, don't bother using logic in Nigeria. Just say God, curse, witches, wizard, occult and instantly they pay attention. Anything else is a waste of time. Nigeria is a product of terrible citizens.

Dude you just defined the average Nigerian in a nutshell, 3 crates of chilled origin or small stount for you my friend.. grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by hazyfm: 8:28pm On May 16, 2016
banme1:
caught in the web . Now u are using a negative approach to satisfy ur conscience.

***ignored***

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by meeky007(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
After more than 3 years on nairaland i made FTC.... I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL NIGER DELTANS, OUR STRUGGLE FOR TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL CAN ONLY BE DELAYED NOT DENIED. TO OUR NEIGBOUR'S THE SOUTH EAST WE LOVE U . THANK YOU!
WE LOVE U 2 BRO

2 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by banme1(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
hazyfm:

***ignored***
lolsssss yeah. As a high chief wizard u have to ignore.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by xtervaganza(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
If you believe that man actually flew into that place then you're just as sick as those who beat him

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
Baroba:

Someone told me Nigerians are an enlightened bunch, I beg to differ.. Wizard and witches in 2016!! ; undecided bullshetto!!

My friend, who ever told you that must be high on calabar weed, the highest population here are still educated illiterates, all they understand is God, devil, witches, witchcraft, curses, swears, most of them do not understand mental health, psychological cases and all that, they see the world in good and bad light, so fuvcking backwards.... sad angry angry

4 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Anabel(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
Nigerian and APE are like thesame!

Please tell me you are not Nigerian and save me from weeping for you
Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by hazyfm: 8:34pm On May 16, 2016
banme1:
lolsssss yeah. As a high chief wizard u have to ignore.

Prove you are not a wasted sper*m and a complete waste of 9 avoidable months of hard labour by posing something sensible for once. Good night

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 16, 2016
This is rubbish, Nigeria mentality too poor. They just wan kill the for notin. Smh for Nigerians. And this people say they want change. See wat they are doing to an helpless man. Accusing innocent nan for notin.

3 Likes

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by mu2sa2: 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
folksync:

So you believe in this bullshiit for real
This is worse than bullshit; it's hipposhit.

1 Like

Re: "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video) by FisifunKododada: 8:42pm On May 16, 2016
cool People are really stupid - so you think a human being can fly like a bird? Nigeria which way? U na no go stop all these primitive nonsense?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.