Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (79867 Views)

"God Is Watching," Buhari's Daughter Tells Those Who Want Her Father Dead / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by ayindejimmy(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:
There has been Zero evidence, Zilch, that anyone collected $2.1b and misappropriated, let alone shared.

Infact, the entire Nigerian defence budget lies in that neighborhood, and has hardly ever exceeded that amount in any given year.

To say that they collected and shared $2.1b is equivalent to saying that some group of people looted the entire Nigerian defence budget ,,. Which is a boldface LIE.

The NSA, under Dasuki, misappropriated , according to publicly available records, about $322m or so.

Yet, everyday, the propaganda machinery keeps pumping out $2.1b theft.

I believe you have at ur disposal more records, info and facts than the Presidency?

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:10pm On May 16, 2016
Ifewilshere:

Mr man

I find it very difficult reasoning from your point of view. You claim to be embarrassed by the President for saying the PDP shared a whooping $2.1b, you claim the figure is false like you were there when they were sharing the money unless of course you shared part of it. Even the accused 'PDP' have not come out to deny the fact except they just did through you. Being a concerned citizen as you paint yourself to be, I think you should be more ashamed by the action of the looters than by the harmless comment of the President even if the statement made by the President is untrue. Its just like fighting a town crier for announcing the theft of 50 chicken where as only 20 were stolen. No be theft be the two?
Mind you, before you start raining abuses or labelling me as a member or sympathizer of any political party, I'm as neutral as the word itself, Politics in Nigeria bullshit.

Good day
madam go check how much they said Dasuki stole in the court!!! I wonder whether Una no dey read at all? imagine you are charged in court for stealing 10 naira but the word in the street by the people that took you to court is that you stole 1 billion !! Which one is the truth? angry

7 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2016
What i dont understand is why some nigerians will keep defending corrupt politicians... I am not a fan of buhari and his abuse of the rule of law but whoever is found guilty as a corrupt polician should charged and sentenced accordingly... PDP and APC are all thieves!
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I believe you have at ur disposal more records, info and facts than the Presidency?
yes we should always believe the presidency abi? just like the padded budget? abi the promises?? angry no vex me this night with yeye talk abeg!!

4 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:13pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
baba I swear you too gbaski! see as you just dey massacre zombies upandan!! BARMAN!! abeg give this any beer of his choice !! tuale my man!!!! we don tire for zombies!!

My bros,
Wetin person go do na for this Zombie apocalypse that is upon us ?

grin

6 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Ifewilshere(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
madam go check how much they said Dasuki stole in the court!!! I wonder whether Una no dey read at all? imagine you are charged in court for stealing 10 naira but the word in the street by the people that took you to court is that you stole 1 billion !! Which one is the truth? angry
I don't have time to waste dragging issues with you, you believe what you choose to believe.
Good night

BTW, sir not madam
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:15pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

My bros,
Wetin person go do na for this Zombie apocalypse that is upon us ?

grin
nobi small apocalypse hahaha no wonder Buhari has 5 media advisers, the ministry of information's budget is bigger that the ministry of Agriculture!! Chai!! can't wait for 2019 or I hope something happens before then!

4 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Ifewilshere(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

Dear Comrade,

You are the first among my imaginary opponents on this thread who has made sense in your reply.

Thank you.
Bless God you reasoned from my perspective, I think we all should settle our differences and work towards a better and a corruption free Nigeria.
God bless us
Go bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:18pm On May 16, 2016
Ifewilshere:

I don't have time to waste dragging issues with you, you believe what you choose to believe.
Good night

BTW, sir not madam
brother there no issue to drag, as this is as clear as daylight!! you said I stole your 2.1 billion but you are charging me to court for 353 million? does it make sense? what happened to the rest? ASK QUESTIONS MY FRIEND!! angry which kind people be this?? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by dvee2: 11:21pm On May 16, 2016
jige4topclass:
[color=#000099][/color]

And u will blame Mr President 4 accepting dt Nig is fantastically corrupt. Just read what u typed again.

Honestly I marveled at his input. he sounds so intelligent but deep down he is just another bigot.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by nrexzy: 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
U ignorant brats the $2.1b was both Dezani's loot included
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by tochman(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
Stopped commenting on nairaland since ppl stopped being logical. I'm really glad to see 1 logical person (plaetton) here. Yet some still find it difficult to comprehend his comments. It is well. May God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by OneManLegion(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

Haba.

I thought you were presenting the missing facts, the smoking gun ?

Are you done or are more figures coming?

I have a calculator here to add it all up.to see if we can get $2.1b.

Na so-so English you dey dey speak since.

You've not made sense so far. You keep harping on facts like you have any of it.

Dasuki is currently standing trial for diverting $2.1b, not the bogus figure you were trying to force on us. A supplementary budget of $2.1b was approved for the fact against the Boko Haram. Funds which the current FG claims were never disbursed for the purpose for which they were sought.

Your arguments make no sense. If the FG can't get something as basic as the stolen figure right, the court would decide, not some frustrated loafer on Nairaland who thinks he's smarter than everyone else but who can't provide a single link to support his phantom convictions.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Ifewilshere(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
brother there no issue to drag, as this is as clear as daylight!! you said I stole your 2.1 billion but you are charging me to court for 353 million? does it make sense? what happened to the rest? ASK QUESTIONS MY FRIEND!! angry which kind people be this?? undecided
My very first question is; are you more interested in the lies than the day light robbery?
I still don't get why people see the stealing as nothing but views the lies as a big deal.
The folks that are being charged to court are not complaining of any lies, you know why? coz they're ashamed and you're here defending them people you should be raining curses on.
Yet we wonder why 70 plus man is still ruling us when the youth are not thinking right.
My candid advice to you bro is to change your mood of thinking and if this hatred Is borne out of the will to create a sovereign state, then keep agitating for it and not defend any bullshit in the name of activism.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by MrSly(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
SDAC:
so that's not money. Haba you guys should say the truth. Those criminals and vagabond who were within the corridors of power, saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves at the expense of the masses. Imagine $322m invested in education or security, we would not be crying because of BH.
"Haba you guys should SAY THE TRUTH"

the truth sir! tongue
SDAC:
so that's not money. Haba you guys should say the truth. Those criminals and vagabond who were within the corridors of power, saw it as an opportunity to enrich themselves at the expense of the masses. Imagine $322m invested in education or security, we would not be crying because of BH.
"Haba you guys should SAY THE TRUTH"

the truth sir! (chai, agboro grammar)
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Stevosty: 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

My dear,
The person, the people that fly the kite, who sell the proposition that $2.2 billion was shared by Dasuki are the ones who have the onus,vthe burden to show the courts, the Nigerian public and the world.

My simple point, which is lost on the majority of you plebeians, is that based on court records so far, the math doesn't add up . Simple.

This government is addicted to propaganda. They need to ween themselves off propaganda.
They are embarrassing themselves.
The 2billion dollars arms deal disappearance has been on for a while and none of the those in government then has come to deny it not even Dasuki himself or GEJ, saying the prosecution details didn't add up doesn't negate the fact that the exact money was missing, probably that amount stated in the court are the ones that has proofs, don't forget some returned the shared money.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
OneManLegion:

Na so-so English you dey dey speak since.

You've not made sense so far. You keep harping on facts like you have any of it.

Dasuki is currently standing trial for diverting $2.1b, not the bogus figure you were trying to force on us. A supplementary budget of $2.1b was approved for the fact against the Boko Haram. Funds which the current FG claims were never disbursed for the purpose for which they were sought.

Your arguments make no sense. If the FG can't get something as basic as the stolen figure right, the court would decide, not some frustrated loafer on Nairaland who thinks he's smarter than everyone else but who can't provide a single link to support his phantom convictions.

Publicly Available court records of all the charges against Dasuki is no where close to $300 so far, let alone $2.2b.

These are the FACTS.

If you have court records or charges that amount to $2.2b, then the onus is on you to present it.

It is really that simple.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by dvee2: 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaEfcc:

So you are more knowledgeable than the presidency and the efcc combine with respect to the case? trying to sound intelligent but you are not. Go and defend them in court if you are that smart. They will face there days in court and the whole world will see the facts.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:39pm On May 16, 2016
Ifewilshere:

My very first question is; are you more interested in the lies than the day light robbery?
I still don't get why people see the stealing as nothing but views the lies as a big deal.
The folks that are being charged to court are not complaining of any lies, you know why? coz they're ashamed and you're here defending them people you should be raining curses on.
Yet we wonder why 70 plus man is still ruling us when the youth are not thinking right.
My candid advice to you bro is to change your mood of thinking and if this hatred Is borne out of the will to create a sovereign state, then keep agitating for it and not defend any bullshit in the name of activism.
smh when they are faced with the truth, they start looking else where, who is defending who? this is how they will use our youths and be fighting political battles, you haven't answered any of my questions rather you want to deviate to usual ipod slang lol you won't ask why is Dasuki charged to court for not even half of the amount mentioned? does it add up in your brain?? think critically UNLESS MAYBE YOU ARE A lipsrsealed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:41pm On May 16, 2016
Stevosty:
The 2billion dollars arms deal disappearance has been on for a while and none of the those in government then has come to deny it not even Dasuki himself or GEJ, saying the prosecution details didn't add up doesn't negate the fact that the exact money was missing, probably that amount stated in the court are the ones that has proofs, don't forget some returned the shared money.

The $2.2 b figure is propaganda.
Ever since they went to town with that figure, they have been too embarrassed to retract it.

Since it resonates well with the public anger, they keep resurrecting and reinventing it for its shock value.

Plebeians hardly ever ask for hard facts.

That's all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:42pm On May 16, 2016
dvee2:

So you are more knowledgeable than the presidency and the efcc combine with respect to the case? trying to sound intelligent but you are not. Go and defend them in court if you are that smart. They will face there days in court and the whole world will see the facts.
the same presidency that wanted to pay rent for Aso rock abi (padded budget) or Efcc that now wants to run Linda ikeji out of blogging business? Park well jooor

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by OneManLegion(m): 11:42pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

Publicly Available court records of all the charges against Dasuki is no where close to $300 so far, let alone $2.2b.

These are the FACTS.

If you have court records or charges that amount to $2.2b, then the onus is on you to present it.

It is really that simple.

Oga, whether you accept or not is none of my business but $2.1b was requested for by Dasuki through the NSA which was approved hence the six-week extension of the election last year. This FG claims they didn't use a kobo of it to buy the military hardware they said they would use it to buy; that the military hardware were already bought before. The EFCC is currently exposing how the money was broken down. Now we know who and who received how much. The case is still ongoing, stop jumping the gun.

If the total money diverted doesn't amount to the $2.1b the FG claims, we shall find out.

But you must know now that $2.1b was actually signed and approved by GEJ to be given to the NSA as requested for by the ONSA which was headed by Dasuki.

Stop crying for facts when you're the one making implausible arguments.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Ifewilshere(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
smh when they are faced with the truth, they start looking else where, who is defending who? this is how they will use our youths and be fighting political battles, you haven't answered any of my questions rather you want to deviate to usual ipod slang lol you won't ask why is Dasuki charged to court for not even half of the amount mentioned? does it add up in your brain?? think critically UNLESS MAYBE YOU ARE A lipsrsealed!!
I pity the future of Nigeria. With people like you Nigeria doesn't have a chance, I looked up your reply and it has nothing to do with my previous post, says a lot about your comprehension and thinking faculty.
I wish you the best in life,
Please don't quote me again,
Good night.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
OneManLegion:

Oga, whether you accept or not is none of my business but $2.1b was requested for by Dasuki through the NSA which was approved hence the six-week extension of the election last year. This FG claims they didn't use a kobo of it to buy the military hardware they said they would use it to buy; that the military hardware were already bought before. The EFCC is currently exposing how the money was broken down. Now we know who and who received how much. The case is still ongoing, stop jumping the gun.

If the total money diverted doesn't amount to the $2.1b the FG claims, we shall find out.

But you must know now that $2.1b was actually signed and approved by GEJ to be given to the NSA as requested for by the ONSA which was headed by Dasuki.

Stop crying for facts when you're the one making implausible arguments.

GEJ has vehemently denied ever signing anything close to $2b during his tenure.

In all honesty, if I see facts or records or testimony or charges totaling $2.2 b , I will accept that I have been wrong.

The truth is that the government is using that $2.2b figure for its shock value only.
Simple.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by dhantey324(m): 11:48pm On May 16, 2016
plaetton:

My bros, Wetin person go do na for this Zombie apocalypse that is upon us ?
grin

Official zombie slayer.... I greet u, boss.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NaijaEfcc: 11:48pm On May 16, 2016
Stevosty:
I just weak for una, is this Zombie thing a job or what? lack proof? some returned the shared money? so it has reduce? how come the amount still never reduce? who and who has returned which money? so they are now free since they returned the money? so the president can now accuse without prove abi? Oya what of the 20billon that Sanusi said has been missing? why can't Nigerians understand when they are been used to settle scores?? think my man ( unless you are doing a zombie job but do it with conscience)

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by MrSly(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2016
Babacele:
u have the energy to write well worded long essays to defend untruths but can't furnish us with a simple link where facts about dasukigate are found . dey deceive yourself ipob....
you should learn to ask for the things u need politely and humbly. Do not beg for link while forming James bond.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 11:50pm On May 16, 2016
dhantey324:

Official zombie slayer.... I greet u, boss.

I hail you brother.

grin

4 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by mickey45: 11:51pm On May 16, 2016
Stalwert:

No need wasting your time on him the evidence is tucked away somewhere in beerfraud. People like this hate fulanis but will quickly defend the corrupt amongst them. It is a pity indeed.

Is Dasuki a Biafran??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by dvee2: 11:52pm On May 16, 2016
PEOPLE SHOULD JUST IGNORE THIS NIJAEFCC GUY. HE REGISTERED JUST TWO DAYS AGO AND HAS POSTED 19 TOPICS ALL AIMING TO DISCREDIT THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT. OBVIOUSLY A PAID INTERNET TROLL. HAS OVER 200 RESPONSE IN TWO DAYS, OBVIOUSLY HE GOT NO JOB BUT THIS.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chiedu7: 11:53pm On May 16, 2016
Stalwert:

No need wasting your time on him the evidence is tucked away somewhere in beerfraud. People like this hate fulanis but will quickly defend the corrupt amongst them. It is a pity indeed.

Nobody hates the fulanis oh!

The whole South of Nigeria especially then Christian section are worried about their muderous ventures.

We dont know any blood thirsty group like the fulanis herdsmen

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Calebsky(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2016
NavierStokes:

Dasuki is being held for charges of 13.6billion naira.
2.1 billion dollars @199naira/dollar is 417billion. That is 3.25% of the total sum.

I wouldn't kill my messenger for using 3naira out of an errand of 100naira on miscellaneous

This is the true picture. Dasuki was unilaterally empowered by the previous administration while running legitimate errands for his boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.