Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (79866 Views)

"God Is Watching," Buhari's Daughter Tells Those Who Want Her Father Dead / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Babacele: 3:50am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Babacele,

You provided the FACTS yourself when you posted all the efcc charges against Dasuki.

The charges and sums speak for themselves.
You had scored an own goal.

What else did you want me to add?

This is why I kept hammering on comprehension comprehension.

Even though you have made my case for me all by yourself, you're still pretending that you don't understand what my point has been all along.

You're annoyance is that I am making the point, not that I wrong.

I tire for una.
which own goal when those charges na just 1 of the several charges surrounding the dasukigate.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by marxweller247: 3:53am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:
There has been Zero evidence, Zilch, that anyone collected $2.1b and misappropriated, let alone shared.

Infact, the entire Nigerian defence budget lies in that neighborhood, and has hardly ever exceeded that amount in any given year.

To say that they collected and shared $2.1b is equivalent to saying that some group of people looted the entire Nigerian defence budget ,,. Which is a boldface LIE.

The NSA, under Dasuki, misappropriated , according to publicly available records, about $322m or so.

Yet, everyday, the propaganda machinery keeps pumping out $2.1b theft.
OK, hear it, a group of persons collected, 2.1b, which is more than the nigerian defence budget, they sat down as if they wanted to have lunch/dinner, and they shared the money to themselves.
she u don hear am now ! !
or do u nid a hearing aid
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 3:59am On May 17, 2016
Babacele:
the love for Nigeria be like when u first meet a sweet 16 that was unconventionally intelligent, clean ,athletic ,sexy, calm,ambitious and inquisitive...ol boy can anything in ds world tire you from walking her from Kano to Lagos ? where that kind energy dey come from sef? I go even give her a piggyback sef if she could no longer walk; do her dishes, fix her a meal , massage her legs n shoulders to free her of stress ,solve maths for her, lull her to sleep n won't even ask her for s.x but wd only beg for a peck ...call me mumu but na so I b.

Since we all love Nigeria, we must all work for simple truths, work to eschew the distortions within the system.

We must hold our leaders to ever greater accountability.
We must ask questions all the time.

Praise singing for our leaders, no matter how much we like them, only emboldens them to betray us, as they have been doing with ever greater impunity since we can all remember.

My peeve is that we are narrow minded. Right now, we have conveniently relegated all the shortcomings of polity to the last five years of Jonathan, as if everything bad in Nigeria started and ended with Jonathan.

By buying this delusion, we are once again setting ourselves up to be screwed big time by yet another set of vagabonds in POWER now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by delors(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:
There has been Zero evidence, Zilch, that anyone collected $2.1b and misappropriated, let alone shared.

Infact, the entire Nigerian defence budget lies in that neighborhood, and has hardly ever exceeded that amount in any given year.

To say that they collected and shared $2.1b is equivalent to saying that some group of people looted the entire Nigerian defence budget ,,. Which is a boldface LIE.

The NSA, under Dasuki, misappropriated , according to publicly available records, about $322m or so.

Really? What exactly is your point? $2.1b or $1m, you are comfortable with whatever embezzlement happened? Really niccur? And you think a whole president would go on such a global TV platform to lie about that? Propaganda aside (assuming you know the meaning), brain is required.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Babacele: 4:25am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Since we all love Nigeria, we must all work for simple truths, work to eschew the distortions within the system.

We must hold our leaders to ever greater accountability.
We must ask questions all the time.

Praise singing for our leaders, no matter how much we like them, only emboldens them to betray us, as they have been doing with ever greater impunity since we can all remember.

My peeve is that we are narrow minded. Right now, we have conveniently relegated all the shortcomings of polity to the last five years of Jonathan, as if everything bad in Nigeria started and ended with Jonathan.

By buying this delusion, we are once again setting ourselves up to be screwed big time by yet another set of vagabonds in POWER now.
there you go again......so because Jonathan didn't probe previous administrations means Jona shouldn't b probed? oh that naa him stewpid prerogative naa....probe must start somewhere... seems you do not know who PMB is? when a fellow Fulani was succeeded in d person of Shagari was his government not scrutinized? wdnt Umaru Dikko ,another Fulani the dasuki of shagari's regime, have been brot bk to Nigeria in cage like a goat to explain wat happened to several billion naira of public money?
the truth is that the stench from GEJ's administration was too strong to b ignored if we want to breath in good health as a nation...sorry nothing you can do about it now..

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 4:31am On May 17, 2016
delors:

Really? What exactly is your point? $2.1b or $1m, you are comfortable with whatever embezzlement happened? Really niccur? And you think a whole president would go on such a global TV platform to lie about that? Propaganda aside (assuming you know the meaning), brain is required.

Here we go again. undecided

I will say to you what I have said to others before you.

Comprehension comprehension comprehension.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 4:38am On May 17, 2016
Babacele:
there you go again......so because Jonathan didn't probe previous administrations means Jona shouldn't b probed? oh that naa him stewpid prerogative naa....probe must start somewhere... seems you do not know who PMB is? when a fellow Fulani was succeeded in d person of Shagari was his government not scrutinized? wdnt Umaru Dikko ,another Fulani the dasuki of shagari's regime, have been brot bk to Nigeria in cage like a goat to explain wat happened to several billion naira of public money?
the truth is that the stench from GEJ's administration was too strong to b ignored if we want to breath in good health as a nation...sorry nothing you can do about it now..

C'mon man.
I have no problems with probes or recovering stolen funds or prosecuting those who stole.

The stingy, or should I say, stinky little issue here is, did the Toothfairy provide the funds, the N70b or more that brought Buhari and the APC to power ?

Before everyone's korokoro eyes during the APC national nomination convention in Abuja, Amaechi was dishing $10,000 per delegate to beat Atiku's $5,000 per delegate.

Are we to selectively imagine and accept that the Toothfairy was nice to Amaechi, former governor of Rivers state ?

It's the hypocrisy that is NAUSEATING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 4:48am On May 17, 2016
...this made frontpage why?
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Spain007(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2016
Guy dis present situation in Nigeria don't know any tribe....na general thing.
Babacele:
Igbos won't like this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by opribo(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2016
Nigeria is now a mockery in the eyes of the world because you have a man who did not go to school ruling this nation at this point in time in our history. Half of the things the oyinbos are saying he does understand so he just be answering yes and no. Any question that is so complex he will just blame it on GEJ.

All professionals in the country have gone claiming to be from any neighboring west African country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by MADrator: 5:33am On May 17, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You sound distressed and pained

Ogbeni! You're the one sounding pained and traumatized here, canceling already posted comments upandan like it makes any difference. Lmao!

On topic, Plaetton be dealing with zombies based on his critical reasoning, sound comprehension and arithmetic skills, fully packed with fine brand of excellent grammatical expression and an unparalleled understanding of recent happenings (current affairs), while the zombies be dancing around this thread like cursed empty headed bigots (they only reply based on their ragged emotions) that can only think/type Ipod. What a shame! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Kenobus: 5:53am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

That is the problem with some of these zombies. $2.1 is over N500b yet all the allegations so far is not up to N5b. Initially the govt said the money was diverted, later it said substandard arms were bought. Buhari has not bought any arms, who bought the arms they are using now? Why can't these zombies think for ones?

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by adedayor08(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

just listen to your self you calling $322m as if its #322m

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by kogistar: 6:37am On May 17, 2016
chosen6:
the dullard I'd the biggest liar of all times. That is how he claimed that Nnamdi Kanu has 2 int'l passports and yet came into the Zoo contraption called niGERia without any of them only for the world to later discover that the Zoo DSS are with Nnamdi Kanu's 2 int'l passports.
stop fooling urself, u were born in that same zoo
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Amberon: 6:40am On May 17, 2016
what has religion got to do with this??

continue displaying your ignorance of grandeur since you find your bliss in it.
plaetton:

What is wrong with you guys?

You guys are arguing like religious fanatics whose logical reasoning is impaired by irrational beliefs.

Pls, who amongst all the posters on this thread is defending corruption or anyone accused of corruption ?

Who, on this thread, is defending PDP ?

Who, on this thread, has brought out issues of tribe or tribalism , except for you irrational fanatics ?

Why is it very very difficult to face and address simple FACTS ?

Should I blame the educational system for the very poor comprehension skills or should I blame brainwashing ?

If derogatory references to iPod or ipob is the very best that you can muster, then shame on all of you for coming to a public forum to disgrace yourselves.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2016
tochman:
Stopped commenting on nairaland since ppl stopped being logical. I'm really glad to see 1 logical person (plaetton) here. Yet some still find it difficult to comprehend his comments. It is well. May God help us all
Abeg what is logical about what this plaetton guy has said? Is it that the dasuki loot of $322m is too small or that he needs to go and complete the stealing to balance up to $2.1b before we can call him a thief?? Pls what sense are trying to make here that he is a small thief or what? I hope i haven't lost my mind but where i come from whether u steal N10 or 1000 thief na thief
Am glad to read that u stopped commenting on NL cos we want comments from people that reason logically and not the reverse
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2016
Kenobus:
That is the problem with some of these zombies. $2.1 is over N500b yet all the allegations so far is not up to N5b. Initially the govt said the money was diverted, later it said substandard arms were bought. Buhari has not bought any arms, who bought the arms they are using now? Why can't these zombies think for ones?
If u are calling them zombies i wonder what name we should call u Pls anyone with the right word to qualify should add here
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by lordyugo: 6:57am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Why is it my responsibility to educate you on facts that are already in the public domain on an issue for which you are pontificating ?

Do a simple query on Google.
How much did Dasuki misappropriate ?
How much did the former finance minister sign off to the NSA ?

It's really that simple, assuming you are looking for the facts.

Why blame me if you are behind on the FACTS ? undecided

like d way u r giving it to the NAIRALAND MASCOTS wit there one way pattern of repeating d same lines of ipod , ipad , Biafra etc
mascots say d same thins over nd over again, jesters

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2016
lordyugo:

like d way u r giving it to the NAIRALAND MASCOTS wit there one way pattern of repeating d same lines of ipod , ipad , Biafra etc
mascots say d same thins over nd over again, jesters
Now i know y oba of lagos told some people to go n jump inside the lagoon, because thats where dey belong grin
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by lordyugo: 7:09am On May 17, 2016
chccho:

Now i know y oba of lagos told some people to go n jump inside the lagoon, because thats where dey belong grin

a grown ass man still talking bout "jumping into d lagoon" after all ds while.
d same stale nd redundant punchlines loool.
Am guessing u r one of d MASCOTS den
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by HRich(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2016
sweetboiy:
Buhari said, they collected $2.1B and sat down together as if they want to have launch/dinner & shared it....lol...I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
so that make's you to laugh this much?
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by kenoz(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2016
grin
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 7:23am On May 17, 2016
HRich:
so that make's you to laugh this much?
see you...isn't it funny for the president of a great nation like Nigeria to say such?
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Babacele: 7:25am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

C'mon man.
I have no problems with probes or recovering stolen funds or prosecuting those who stole.

The stingy, or should I say, stinky little issue here is, did the Toothfairy provide the funds, the N70b or more that brought Buhari and the APC to power ?

Before everyone's korokoro eyes during the APC national nomination convention in Abuja, Amaechi was dishing $10,000 per delegate to beat Atiku's $5,000 per delegate.

Are we to selectively imagine and accept that the Toothfairy was nice to Amaechi, former governor of Rivers state ?

It's the hypocrisy that is NAUSEATING.
where are your evidences? please give us facts with dates, places , video/ pictures, documents and figures. thanks
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by odomanis: 7:32am On May 17, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Dealing with an Ipoor yoot is like talking to an emotional wreck who has no place for being reasoned with.

Can you read your text again ? Cant we just talk about our issues just as Nigerians ? Must we always delve into tribalism or sectionalism ?

I weep for this our country o.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by jelal007(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2016
chosen6:
the dullard I'd the biggest liar of all times. That is how he claimed that Nnamdi Kanu has 2 int'l passports and yet came into the Zoo contraption called niGERia without any of them only for the world to later discover that the Zoo DSS are with Nnamdi Kanu's 2 int'l passports.
Zoo here and there...are you not part of it too? You sound like an animal.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by tochman(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2016
chccho:

Abeg what is logical about what this plaetton guy has said? Is it that the dasuki loot of $322m is too small or that he needs to go and complete the stealing to balance up to $2.1b before we can call him a thief?? Pls what sense are trying to make here that he is a small thief or what? I hope i haven't lost my mind but where i come from whether u steal N10 or 1000 thief na thief
Am glad to read that u stopped commenting on NL cos we want comments from people that reason logically and not the reverse

My brother, the fact is that you still don't comprehend the post. He is not saying that dasuki did not steal. All he is saying is that, the president should get his figures right before going on international t.v. What if the president is interviewed tomorrow and gives a different figure? That's the problem we have in the country. Lai mohd even said that the money is now $ 11b. Does that make sense to you and people listening around the world?

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Stalwert: 7:51am On May 17, 2016
[s]
odomanis:

Can you read your text again ? Cant we just talk about our issues just as Nigerians ? Must we always delve into tribalism or sectionalism ?

I weep for this our country o.
[/s]

Ipoor yoots are confused people they wipe tribalisti sentiments but still pretend to be unbiased. They claim beerfraud but present themselves as Nigerians ipoor yoots are clowns.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by laprince(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

I like FACTS better. You can deal with beliefs.

That's the difference between you and I, comrade.

FACTS and Beliefs are not in the same universe.

You have exhibited so much intelligence. The only thing is, the people you're teaching don't want to shift their ground of reasoning.

That you have stated the factual position of things doesn't mean u support corruption. This, they do not understand.

4 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Rinato(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Wow!

It's very obvious you have serious comprehension problems.

This is so embarrassing.
You see!! undecided

You felt a religious duty to come here to show ignorance on a issue for which you obviously know almost zero.

You have not been following the FACTS of the Dasuki case, and yet you argue blindly, then put the onus on me to educate you on the FACTS.

What a grand folly.
Another product of a dysfunctional education system.
cheesy I love that. That's my guy !

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by 7lives: 8:05am On May 17, 2016
joegigs:
please can some1 enlighten me whose d PDP dats been looting is? is it d igbos ? or hause n Yoruba? cos if am not mistaken southeast haven't smellen dat seat.so if anyboby is looting ,it is u guys dat is looting urselfs.so u guys shouldn't blame Igbo's 4 ur mistakes .dasuki gate na una product

This is The more reason why Igbos should stop wailing about witch hunting after all they are not involved un stealing, a dey laugh o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.