Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (79863 Views)

"God Is Watching," Buhari's Daughter Tells Those Who Want Her Father Dead / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by wiseass: 1:49pm On May 17, 2016
ayokellany:
Its a pity so many law abiding Nigerians do not understand the Ipob game plan of cryng fowl before Nigerians could bury them. At this stage every sane person arguing PDP did not loot in billions of dollar should be certified to be suffering chronic brain damage.

The game play is scream senselessly to distract Nigeria from the real issues. The question should be did the PDP loot the treasury ? Answer is Yes. If that is the case what are senile defenders of the corrupt politicians defending or does stealing millions exonerate these looters from prosecution ?

And jagaban and Amaechi are saints?

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by wiseass: 1:51pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Comprehension ! Comprehension !

What is wrong with you people ? shocked

Seriously, comprehension is a serious skill that is in short supply around here.

Welcome to nairaland where ignorance reigns supreme

2 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by kuuljay(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2016
How comes it's only igbos that are behind dasuki who is even a Fulani man,the people that bled this country dry are not even igbos but they are ready to defend them to death,there is something wrong somewhere
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by wiseass: 1:55pm On May 17, 2016
Babacele:
u have the energy to write well worded long essays to defend untruths but can't furnish us with a simple link where facts about dasukigate are found . dey deceive yourself ipob....

Quit clutching at straws, it makes you look bad

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by forray(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

For one thing, it was not even proper for Buhari to have delved into issues for which there were ongoing criminal litigation.
That is very reckless, prejudicial to the sensitive nature of the case, and a distortion of FACTS that are in evidence before the courts.

In more civilised climes, this would be judicial interference,. .an impeachable offence.

I still can't see how you guys do not feel embarrassed that the President went on world television to casually distort FACTS ( figure of speech my bottom) that are being litigated in our courts.

After going through this thread and your argument with them and dey still can't get what you are trying to say, I felt so bad for our present generation. It so sickening I had to create a topic hoping youths of Nigeria would see more than dey are been made to see. Here-

https://www.nairaland.com/3110383/youth-nigeria-wake-up-start

Everybody keep shouting money stolen, recoverd and people in jail according to our amiable president, but the court of laws says otherwise wise. Nobody has been convicted to actually prove he stole and till that is done, all this na noise. And in no sane climes is it hear that if a treasury looter returns his or her loot, they are let of the hook. That is madness, what message is that passing? Thief Na thief.... Once you loot our treasury, whether we returned it on ur own or not, they should face the wrath of the law. We attach to much sentiments to this corruption fight that's y we are not seeing things clearly. Remove sentiments and we would see this country grow. My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Who disputes that money was stolen ?

The FACTS so far is that Dasuki is being held accountable for the diversion of money earmarked for the fight against Boko haram.
We know who signed that money to him, and we also know how much.
That is the simple fact.

In fact, babacele did us a favor earlier on this thread by publishing all the charges against Dasuki.
And the charge sheets show that sums he is alleged to have diverted DOESN'T add up to , and is mere fraction of the $2.2b bandied about by the government.

I can't figure out why most of you would not feel embarrassed by a government that can't get it's figures right.

How many brazen lies have been entertainmened with over the past 12 months?
Deziani stole $6b, UAE returned $200b, 5 people Stole $15b, etc etc.

I really can't understand why the government thinks that it needs propaganda and shock to validate itself.

It still acts like an opposition party, trying desperately to win the people's acceptance.
This plaetton abi wetn be ur name STFU n stop spewing ur ignorance here. We are even more embarrassed that u are a Nigerian
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 2:19pm On May 17, 2016
chccho:

This plaetton abi wetn be ur name STFU n stop spewing ur ignorance here. We are even more embarrassed that u are a Nigerian

Lol.

E de pain you?
grin
I understand your pain brother.

Cognitive dissonance can be embarrassing and painful.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 2:22pm On May 17, 2016
kuuljay:
How comes it's only igbos that are behind dasuki who is even a Fulani man,the people that bled this country dry are not even igbos but they are ready to defend them to death,there is something wrong somewhere

See what I mean when people FART out words before thinking ?

Just read your post over and over again and see how pathetic it came out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by kuuljay(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

See what I mean when people FART out words before thinking ?

Just read your post over and over again and see how pathetic it came out.
Another flat head spotted grin grin grin
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Calebsky(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
OneManLegion:

You keep harping on APC propaganda and whatnot like say opposition nor dey. How come in the whole of Nigeria, only the brilliant Plae.tton on Nairaland has been able to spot this humongous anomally in the computations?

So, the president deceived a whole CNN too abi? Shebi they don't have investigative journalists there?

You're saying the Nigerian Army have denied buying defective weaponry; wait o, were you expecting that they accept? Wouldn't that have been an acquiescence to their culpability? Are you this naïve or you just dey whyne me? Those same army generals that denied it then are now facing colossal corruption charges. Surely you're aware that the top dogs in the military are being investigated for stealing to the nasty tune of several billions of naira?

Where were you when the Nigerian airforce had a jet that crashed that they couldn't even find?!

Were you around during the excruciating period, that period of national disgrace where the nation was combing the bushes for their spoilt war jets even as the Boko Haram were severely routing the Nigerian army?

And were you around to feel the pains of betrayal when the jet was found and it was discovered to have faulty rotors?

Did you come to Nairaland to, in your perfect grammar, vent your rage over the consummate inefficacy that the incidence represented?

Since APC, through Buhari, dropped the shocking bombshell about the $2.1b that was diverted, you're the only one who claims it's a propaganda. Dasuki accepted that he got $2.1b but claims that he bought weapons with them.

Oya, wow me again. I know people like you who are deeply mired in their delusions are masters of the art of shifting narratives.

There are a host of others who share same views with plaetton. Not just in the computations but in several discuss of national importance. Truth is they are tired and bored of explaining same contemplations to the myriads of super sillyist simpletons all over the land from the market woman on the streets to the so-called luminaries of mundane education.

3 Likes

Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

E de pain you?
grin
I understand your pain brother.

Cognitive dissonance can be embarrassing and painful.
If u like try and edify or support dasuki as much as u want. At the end of the day power in nigeria rotates btw 2ethnic groups and u jst belong to the unfortunate and unprivileged group... tongue sorry
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 2:45pm On May 17, 2016
chccho:

If u like try and edify or support dasuki as much as u want. At the end of the day power in nigeria rotates btw 2ethnic groups and u jst belong to the unfortunate and unprivileged group... tongue sorry

You and I are obviously not in the same universe.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by allycat: 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
The same way he does know the number of ministries the country had and keeps saying he met 42 ministries, when he met 29 mind tries and 42 ministers.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by plaetton: 6:26pm On May 17, 2016
kuuljay:
Another flat head spotted grin grin grin

Lol. grin grin

Yes, proudly so.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/phrenology

Based on the science of phrenology, there must be something about Flat-heads that you envy.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Babacele: 7:30pm On May 17, 2016
plaetton:

Who disputes that money was stolen ?

The FACTS so far is that Dasuki is being held accountable for the diversion of money earmarked for the fight against Boko haram.
We know who signed that money to him, and we also know how much.
That is the simple fact.

In fact, babacele did us a favor earlier on this thread by publishing all the charges against Dasuki.
And the charge sheets show that sums he is alleged to have diverted DOESN'T add up to , and is mere fraction of the $2.2b bandied about by the government.

I can't figure out why most of you would not feel embarrassed by a government that can't get it's figures right.

How many brazen lies have been entertainmened with over the past 12 months?
Deziani stole $6b, UAE returned $200b, 5 people Stole $15b, etc etc.

I really can't understand why the government thinks that it needs propaganda and shock to validate itself.

It still acts like an opposition party, trying desperately to win the people's acceptance.
I have tactically allowed enough time to correct and upgrade yourself but you have refused so u let me kuku upgrade u. I hope u ll learn .

1. I was drawn to your saying the President lied on CNN when he said some folks sat and shared $2.1b meant for arms , instead of your publicly documented $322m only taken by Dasuki alone . true or false?
2. I said you are wrong cos the arms deal contract is more than $322m n that you don't have all the statistics. true or False?
now know the following:
3. that President Buhari is totally correct to have said it is $2.1b cos there is an arms deal contracts spanning more than 1 year and involving all military arms( army ,navy and air force) and the ONSA as the fulcrum which add up to $2.1b....
5. that d $322m, released by NOI to dasuki before the 2015 elections u mentioned as d only looted fund is not correct as DT was just 1 of the funds he got for national security n not even in 2015 budget. .eg the budget to ONSA in 2014 alone is about N110.7b
4. That PMB is mos def correct to have said some sat and share d $2 .1b or how do you explain the returned loots from Amosu n co when confronted with the ffg:

EFCC tells former Chief of Air Staff
Air Marshal Adesola Amosu to
address more than 10 contracts
valued at $930m awarded by the
Nigerian Air Force between
January 2014 and February 2015
READ ALSO: $2.1bn arms deal:
ThisDay boss given two weeks to
refund N670m
The other issues he was
confronted with are:
– Payment of N4,402,687,569.41
for unexecuted contracts;
– Procurement of two used
Mi-24V helicopters instead of the
recommended Mi-35M series at $
136,944,000.00;
– Purchase of Four used Alpha-
Jets for the NAF at US$
7,180,000.00 funded by ONSA;
– Cannibalisation of engines from
NAF fleet to justify procurement of
jets; and
– Excessive pricing of 36D6 Low
Level Air Defence Radar at $33m
instead of $6m per one.
– Delivery of radars without vital
component of Identification Friend
or Foe (IFF) that distinguishes
between own and adversary
aircraft,
– Transfer of $2m to Mono
Marine Corporation Nigeria
Limited, owned by some Air Force
officers and N15bn spent on the
maintenance of Alpha-Jets,
C-130H aircraft and Mi-24V/35P
helicopters.
– N2.5billion contracts awarded
to Syrius Technologies ( an
Ukrainian company) not registered
in Nigeria
– Why out of seven contracts
worth N599,118,000.00 awarded
to Defence Industry Corporation of
Nigeria (DICON);only two were
delivered
It was also learnt that he bank
accounts of the ex-Air Chief may
have been restricted. Besides,
some houses believed to be his
have been put under surveillance.
Apart from Amosu, the EFCC will
also be interrogating AVM A. M.
Mamu (the Chief of
Administration); AVM
O.T.Oguntoyinbo (former Director
of Production, Defence
Headquarters); AVM R.A. Ojuawo
(Air Officer Tactical Air Command,
Makurdi; AVM J.B. Adigun (former
Chief of Accounts and Budgeting
in NAF); and AVM J.A. Kayode-
Beckley(Director, Armament
Research in Air Force Research
and Development Centre); AVM T.
Omenyi (MD, NAF Holdings), four
top officers at the Defence
Headquarters (DHQ), Air Cdre AO
Ogunjobi; Air Cdre G.M.D. Gwani;
Air Cdre S.O. Makinde; Air Cdre
A.Y. Lassa and Col. N. Ashinze ,
who was the Special Military
Assistant to Col. Dasuki (retd).
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by honeychild(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2016
NavierStokes:

Dasuki is being held for charges of 13.6billion naira.
2.1 billion dollars @199naira/dollar is 417billion. That is 3.25% of the total sum.

[/b]I wouldn't kill my messenger for using 3naira out of an errand of 100naira on miscellaneous[b].

shocked I hope the sum you are paid for this pay per post job is worth the total lack of morality and conscience you people display. Na wah
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by NavierStokes(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
honeychild:

shocked I hope the sum you are paid for this pay per post job is worth the total lack of morality and conscience you people display. Na wah
Pathetic undecided
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by vanhayor(m): 1:53am On May 18, 2016
omenka:
grincheesy
Dats a lie..... Why do u guys post false stories...
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by chccho(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
Babacele:
I have tactically allowed enough time to correct and upgrade yourself but you have refused so u let me kuku upgrade u. I hope u ll learn .

1. I was drawn to your saying the President lied on CNN when he said some folks sat and shared $2.1b meant for arms , instead of your publicly documented $322m only taken by Dasuki alone . true or false?
2. I said you are wrong cos the arms deal contract is more than $322m n that you don't have all the statistics. true or False?
now know the following:
3. that President Buhari is totally correct to have said it is $2.1b cos there is an arms deal contracts spanning more than 1 year and involving all military arms( army ,navy and air force) and the ONSA as the fulcrum which add up to $2.1b....
5. that d $322m, released by NOI to dasuki before the 2015 elections u mentioned as d only looted fund is not correct as DT was just 1 of the funds he got for national security n not even in 2015 budget. .eg the budget to ONSA in 2014 alone is about N110.7b
4. That PMB is mos def correct to have said some sat and share d $2 .1b or how do you explain the returned loots from Amosu n co when confronted with the ffg:

EFCC tells former Chief of Air Staff
Air Marshal Adesola Amosu to
address more than 10 contracts
valued at $930m awarded by the
Nigerian Air Force between
January 2014 and February 2015
READ ALSO: $2.1bn arms deal:
ThisDay boss given two weeks to
refund N670m
The other issues he was
confronted with are:
– Payment of N4,402,687,569.41
for unexecuted contracts;
– Procurement of two used
Mi-24V helicopters instead of the
recommended Mi-35M series at $
136,944,000.00;
– Purchase of Four used Alpha-
Jets for the NAF at US$
7,180,000.00 funded by ONSA;
– Cannibalisation of engines from
NAF fleet to justify procurement of
jets; and
– Excessive pricing of 36D6 Low
Level Air Defence Radar at $33m
instead of $6m per one.
– Delivery of radars without vital
component of Identification Friend
or Foe (IFF) that distinguishes
between own and adversary
aircraft,
– Transfer of $2m to Mono
Marine Corporation Nigeria
Limited, owned by some Air Force
officers and N15bn spent on the
maintenance of Alpha-Jets,
C-130H aircraft and Mi-24V/35P
helicopters.
– N2.5billion contracts awarded
to Syrius Technologies ( an
Ukrainian company) not registered
in Nigeria
– Why out of seven contracts
worth N599,118,000.00 awarded
to Defence Industry Corporation of
Nigeria (DICON);only two were
delivered
It was also learnt that he bank
accounts of the ex-Air Chief may
have been restricted. Besides,
some houses believed to be his
have been put under surveillance.
Apart from Amosu, the EFCC will
also be interrogating AVM A. M.
Mamu (the Chief of
Administration); AVM
O.T.Oguntoyinbo (former Director
of Production, Defence
Headquarters); AVM R.A. Ojuawo
(Air Officer Tactical Air Command,
Makurdi; AVM J.B. Adigun (former
Chief of Accounts and Budgeting
in NAF); and AVM J.A. Kayode-
Beckley(Director, Armament
Research in Air Force Research
and Development Centre); AVM T.
Omenyi (MD, NAF Holdings), four
top officers at the Defence
Headquarters (DHQ), Air Cdre AO
Ogunjobi; Air Cdre G.M.D. Gwani;
Air Cdre S.O. Makinde; Air Cdre
A.Y. Lassa and Col. N. Ashinze ,
who was the Special Military
Assistant to Col. Dasuki (retd).
stop wasting your time with dis plaetton guy he is just one of this secondary school students or maybe one fresh graduate kid thats typing rubbish n feels he is relevant He doesnt know what he is typing
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Babacele: 8:01am On May 18, 2016
chccho:
stop wasting your time with dis plaetton guy he is just one of this secondary school students or maybe one fresh graduate kid thats typing rubbish n feels he is relevant He doesnt know what he is typing
I believe u die, bros.
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
freshvine:

During Jonathan regime there was a commentary always airing on electronic and also print media of the need for citizens to respect the office of the president. It was neglected and today the hen has come home to roast
Thanks for the info
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by oloworulz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
The over bloated amount accused Dasuki and PDP of looting.[/quote]
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by kayzat: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Calebsky:

This is the true picture. Dasuki was unilaterally empowered by the previous administration while running legitimate errands for his boss.

Brother , pls I will like to know if u av heard anything or experience using this site or similar sites before sir
http://www.sahara-bet.com/?m=1 . if yes I will like to know your experience
Re: After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing by smartest2020(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2020
I hate slandering, insulting leaders, let speak the truth or remain quit! Seriouly this is a grave sin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.