Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,508 members, 7,781,560 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? (5851 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Alabaquest22: 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
HELLO HOUSE, HOW WAS YOUR DAY? DID ANY ONE HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO EXPORT FOOD ITEMS TO USA, UK, EUROPEANS.I WOULD BE GLAD IF I COULD GET DETAILS INFORMATION ABOUT IT.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by karlxavier(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2016
Send me a mail on karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. I can get you details. Thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by alakara(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2016
karlxavier:
Send me a mail on karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. I can get you details. Thanks
am also interested
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by sagac10us: 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
also interested...

ganiyuadedayo16@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2016
If you live near a MARKET Place where common foodstuffs like:Garri(Ijebu garri,yellow garri),dried fish, ewedu,efo,Utazi, okra,ugwu,bitterleaf,indomie noodles,palm oil, and the rest are BOUGHT and SOLD on a daily basis and you now always COMPLAIN that NIGERIA is hard and you have no helpers;

THEN,

*You are to BLAME for not taking Advantage of the fast Rise in Dollar
*you are to BLAME for not making between 200- 500% profit from packaging and selling at the INTERNATIONAL PRICE on the INTERNATIONAL MARKET
*You are to BLAME for not becoming a VEGETABLE EXPORTER to countries with High NIGERIAN population.
*You are to BLAME for (P)assing (O)ver ( O)pportunities ( R)epeatedly ... i.e for being POOR

HINT:

*Start Small and Grow
*No previous experience NEEDED at all
*Where to Sell,How to Sell,What to Sell(Hands-on Guide)
*No NAFDAC registration NEEDED( Small &medium scale export)
*Assist PARTICIPANTS in Export CONTRACT Modalities
* Direct and Open ACCESS to FOREIGN Wholesale Buyers NETWORK
*LIVE and Direct Experiences&Strategies of traders and Exporters and HOW they DEAL

DATE: Sat,21st MAY,2016. *TIME: 11am(Prompt)

VENUE: @Mr.BIGGS ,Beside the MOBIL filling Station,Alaguntan,Iyana Ipaja,Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Odufaikhimalo(f): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by karlxavier(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
At all, send a mail to me if you really need my help on this. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by dwal: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
send e-mail to me on this on victoriaade2008@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2016
Odufaikhimalo:
will love to know of your next seminar and if there is any cost involved.

The Last Seminar was an amazing eye-opener to the Participants from all walks of life.

please,you will get the full details of the next seminar in your mail box very soon.

Thanks for checking in.

#Check my Profile signature for details
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
dwal:
send e-mail to me on this on victoriaade2008@gmail.com
thanks

You will Most certainly be notified shortly.
Thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by idowuomagegmai: 7:09am On May 23, 2016
Am also interested sir, and would like to no your seminar.
Omageidowu@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2016
idowuomagegmai:
Am also interested sir, and would like to no your seminar.
Omageidowu@gmail.com

ok then.pls,expect the details very soon.
Thank you
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by 1Jamany(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2016
I am interested
ilyasjamiu@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
1Jamany:
I am interested

ilyasjamiu@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest.

Will keep you posted.Another seminar Coming up shortly.

For more info:

#Check my Signature
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by lenitaas(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2016
my email address goes thus igoluwaseun@gmail.com, I will like to be a partaker of this opportunity. thank you
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
lenitaas:
my email address goes thus igoluwaseun@gmail.com, I will like to be a partaker of this opportunity. thank you

oluwaseun...thanks for indicating interest.

I got your Pm.
We will update you promptly through your email address.
Stay connected to this thread&You will never miss it..
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
lenitaas:

oluwaseun...thanks for indicating interest

Got your Pm.
We will update you promptly through your email address.

Stay connected to this thread&You will never miss it..
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mascotblaze(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
Agropreneur:

Thanks for your interest.

Will keep you posted.Another seminar Coming up shortly.

For more info:

#Check my Signature
this is a great opportunity. Been looking for something like dis for a very long time. Wish to be part of this seminar. Kindly update me oludarebabatundekayode@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2016
mascotblaze:
this is a great opportunity. Been looking for something like dis for a very long time. Wish to be part of this seminar. Kindly update me oludarebabatundekayode@gmail.com. Thanks

We appreciate people like you with insight for the NOW and foresight for the FUTURE.

Expect a mail from us very very soon.You will never miss it.

Stay connected.

1 Like

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by tony1305: 6:00pm On May 25, 2016
Greetings, would be interested to know when the next seminar would hold. Also it would be nice to consider those living outside lagos. Heres my email address. uchitony@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=tony1305 post=45963273]Greetings, would be interested to know when the next seminar would hold. Also it would be nice to consider those living outside lagos. Heres my email address : timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by ollyboy009(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
okunlolas009@gmail.com kindly update me
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by princessjakie: 6:43pm On May 26, 2016
Also interested in d seminar
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by princessjakie: 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Jeep me updated,yere_adez@yahoo.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2016
THE SECRETS ARE OUT!
EXPORTABLE PRODUCTS:
Ugu,Utazi,Ewedu,Efo,Okazi,Chili pepper,Dried fish,Stockfish,Maggi cubes,Ogbono,Melon,Yam tuber,Poundo Yam,Ofada rice,Yam flour,Fufu powder,Indomie Noodles,Shea Butter, BitterKola,Hair Extensions,HandCrafts,Bead Works,e.t.c
DISCOVER ... NOW@ the LIVE EXPORT Training
how to be Part Of Nigeria's Current MONEY-SPINNER and Multi-Billion Naira Foodstuff Market With Over 40 exportable Foodstuffs and other non-oil export products you Can Export to Foreign Countries.
LISTEN,
You Should START Doing what Will make a difference in your life and Generations after you!
Ever wondered why TOMATO and Other Food Items have become GOLD?
Ever wondered HOW to Tap into the LUCRATIVE Food export market and non-oil export market to Sort yourself for Life!
*** BECOME A regular Supplier On a Weekly and monthly basis and make well between 200% - 500% in return.
HINT:
*Start Small and Grow
*No Previous EXPERIENCE Needed
*No NAFDAC Registration Needed (Small&medium Scale export)
TRAINING BENEFITS:
*A-Z Of FoodStuff Export and Other non-oil export to the INTERNATIONAL MARKET(indepth& hands-on Guide)
*Where to Sell,How to Sell,What to Sell(Hands-on Guide)
*Assist PARTICIPANTS in Export CONTRACT Modalities
*Assist Participants with Freight forwarding of their Export goods
* Direct and Open ACCESS to Genuine FOREIGN Wholesale Buyers NETWORK
* Quality PACKAGING & Acceptable PRICING Standards for the various Exportable Commodities
*Free AFTER-TRAINING Consultation and Mentorship on export business
*LIVE and Direct Experiences & Strategies of traders and Exporters and HOW they DEAL!
N.B:
*** Call NOW to REGISTER and RESERVE Your Seat INSTANTLY ... ( ONLY first 20 PARTICIPANTS fully &duly REGISTERED will get 20%)
#Check my signature BELOW for Phone number, Date,Venue,Time & All REGISTRATION requirements.
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
princessjakie:
Jeep me updated,yere_adez@yahoo.com

Princess Jackie ...Thanks for indicating interest in the Lucrative EXPORT Business .

Next Seminar comes up first Saturday in June...

We will keep you posted ...

# Check my Signature BELOW for REGISTRATION details and thorough INFORMATION
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by mohit247(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2016
Good Initiative!

Nigeria can no longer depend on Oil.

Your Salary is no longer enough.

Our collective Destiny is Agric Power.

Now,Our people don't know this Food item export Market is big enough to feed many generations after them.

Smart People are already taking advantage of the Rise in Dollar by Exporting common local spices,common food items& other agric commodities even on a small scale.

The Chinese are always
telling Us they see Money everyday on our Streets... But we don't even know it.

The way to go is get trained,get knowledge,get all the help.

Actually,Information can only be used by (Serious-Minded) people who want to see themselves on Top and build their industry.

This opportunity to be trained is Staring at everyone now right in the face.

Agric Business Now drives the Engine of our economy!

1 Like

Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by FESTAC101: 4:15pm On May 27, 2016
Send seminar detail to

Kennyraban@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Elkay3: 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
I hope this inspiring thread isn't closed. If its not, what about those who stays like far away from you? Here's my email, mousapedia@gmail.com
Re: Export Of Food Items Like Gari, Beans, Yam Powder, Smoke Fish Etc To Usa, Uk ? by Agropreneur(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2016
tony1305:
Greetings, would be interested to know when the next seminar would hold. Also it would be nice to consider those living outside lagos. Heres my email address. uchitony@gmail.com

details sent to your email already!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Castor Seeds Plantations Contract Farming Re-open / How To Apply For The New CBN Agricultural N75 Billion Loan 2016 / Take A Look At The Unbelievable Onions A Girl Harvested From Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.