Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) (29954 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twin Boys In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 17, 2016
flokii:

Ok.. Cool

You like sports too.. Fan of which club/game?
we ar both Chelsea fan. We love volleyball and gymnastics.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by geesilver(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hehehehe
U wanto show my bestie and I around ? kiss
Show u around. Thanks to seun and lala.....did u c how beautiful this places are?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by flokii: 11:18am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
thanks honey.. Nice meeting u too.
Ure a nice guy
My bestie and I will remember u in our kingdom kiss

Like one of d two thieves abi..

You guys enjoy!

kiss
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by flokii: 11:20am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
we ar both Chelsea fan. We love volleyball and gymnastics.

Alright.. Up blues!

See you guys arnd. kiss
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 17, 2016
geesilver:

Show u around. Thanks to seun and lala.....did u c how beautiful this places are?
duurrh! Not as beautiful as romance section ooo shey u knw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 17, 2016
geesilver:

I be NLC or TUC wey u wan invite for meeting?
By 1, I dey my room dey snoor like......
don be scared dude.

Meanwhile, u guys are frndly here, unlike awon romancelanders! Chai! aawon yen ya werey gan ooo abi bestie cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 17, 2016
flokii:

Like one of d two thieves abi..

You guys enjoy!

kiss
muuaaaahhh *onYourlips
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 17, 2016
flokii:

Alright.. Up blues!

See you guys arnd. kiss
ya! Uup blues!!! Blues 4 life.
Our blood is blue cheesy
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
don be scared dude.

Meanwhile, u guys are frndly here, unlike awon romancelanders! Chai! aawon yen ya werey gan ooo abi bestie cheesy
aswr they r rilli frndly here.. Feeling Athome alrdy.. smiley
Lol I wonda wats hapning in our home base romance section.. Lol
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
flokii:

She's a pretty, well endowed angel there in romance section.. The mod
ehn ehn! Me don't knw oo. I will check her out now
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
aswr they r rilli frndly here.. Feeling Athome alrdy.. smiley
Lol I wonda wats hapning in our home base romance section.. Lol
aabi oooo! Chai, awon werey 100% go dey 'dagborun' 4 there nooni
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by geesilver(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
duurrh! Not as beautiful as romance section ooo shey u knw?
Hmmmmmmmm.........partially right bt.....entertainment too sweet o.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by geesilver(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
don be scared dude.

We are the bestie for life
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
aabi oooo! Chai, awon werey 100% go dey 'dagborun' 4 there nooni
imagine no one is bashing us here.. No drama yet
Smh tbh I miss drama.. Those insults they throw at us and how we reply dem.. Anytime I c a new drama..am alwas like yaaaaaaayyyyy lets go thereeeee
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2016
geesilver:

Hmmmmmmmm.........partially right bt.....entertainment too sweet o.
yea but to be romantic u need to visit romance section.
U have a gf?
R u sure u guys kiss atall?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by jaytime(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
This is so cute.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
imagine no one is bashing us here.. No drama yet
Smh tbh I miss drama.. Those insults they throw at us and how we reply dem.. Anytime I c a new drama..am alwas like yaaaaaaayyyyy lets go thereeeee
lol, abi oo.

Me too dey gbadun d dramas oo
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by chukslawrence(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2016
pretydiva:
Star actress kor undecided... here in benin city we don't know her
Like seriously? Anyways, if u are well known in Lag, e don pinish!
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by solaseunmatthew(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
Lovely indeed! Wait a minute, where is their Dad? grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by samhay: 11:37am On May 17, 2016
Just2okworld,av u seen dis?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by geesilver(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yea but to be romantic u need to visit romance section.
U have a gf?
R u sure u guys kiss atall?
Why do u ask? U wan give me
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by lanicky(f): 11:58am On May 17, 2016
flokii:
This babe.. So talented

She use face resemble lanicky small

Hahaha.. Really?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by flokii: 11:59am On May 17, 2016
lanicky:

Hahaha.. Really?

Yep..

Hope ur day is going well
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by lanicky(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2016
flokii:

Yep..

Hope ur day is going well

Yes.. Yours?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by flokii: 12:27pm On May 17, 2016
lanicky:

Yes.. Yours?

Not bad..Thnks

Sure you guys are fairing well in d competition.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Henycymama(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
Lovely... She don fat ooo....

cute twin ....Oluwa bless me with ibeji oo, my love for dem is real....

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:21pm On May 17, 2016
Afrok:
Cute Twins...
We twins rocks kiss
No I disagree..........u are Ibeji not twins.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by FlySly05: 5:12pm On May 17, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Lovely combinashun

But wait ooo

Look at their kneecaps

I know some women in their quest to make their kids have "fair" complexion like them will add dome bit of toning cream to achieve that. I'm not saying she did in this case. I'm just saying though.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by just2okworld(f): 5:41pm On May 17, 2016
samhay:
Just2okworld,av u seen dis?
Yes love samhay,I forgot to tag you on IG sef,it's so lovely
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by Afrok(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
No I disagree..........u are Ibeji not twins.
cheesy.. I believe u boss... I am Ibeji, Twins and Ejima... wink
Re: Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twins ln Denim Coordinating Style (Pics) by ayeniadejoke: 7:51am On May 18, 2016
Adorable I love twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.