Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (40359 Views)

First Crude Oil Lift From Aje Field FPSO Due In August – Panoro Energy / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by arresa: 1:32am On May 17, 2016

Governor Ambode receiving the crude oil sample from Mr Tunde Folawiyo today at Lagos House

Eko o ni baje o..

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 1:35am On May 17, 2016
Congrats to Lagos State govt.
Bigger and better days ahead for Lagosians and Nigeria as a whole.

Abeg dem get space there for PetroleumEngr/HSE officer

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by hemartins(m): 1:36am On May 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by hemartins(m): 1:38am On May 17, 2016
This is good news to Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by arresa: 1:39am On May 17, 2016
Oil status: Lagos to demand 13% derivation —Ambode

Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, on Monday, said the state government will henceforth demand payment of 13 per cent derivation revenue from the Federal Government, following the discovery of crude oil by Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited in Badagry, area of the state.
This was just as the governor assured that with the additional revenue coming from such area, the state government would be able to make more infrastructure available for Lagosians.
Ambode stated this on Monday when the management of the company led by the Group Managing Director, Tunde Folawiyo, paid him a courtesy visit at the Lagos House, Ikeja, declaring that Lagos had officially joined the League of Oil Producing States in the country.

I say it with all conviction because I know that based on Section 162 Sub-Section 2 of the Nigeria Constitution, Lagos becomes an oil producing state and by virtue of this, the 13 per cent derivation that is due to oil producing states, Lagos will start to partake from it by your very good gesture.

So we officially declare Lagos State as an oil producing state, we also notify the Federal Government by this action that we would be sharing out of the 13 per cent derivation. So all we need do is to apply and then we join,” he said.

According to Ambode, the feat has not only placed Lagos in the history books as the first state outside the Niger Delta to become an oil producing state, but has also opened up a new page for revenue generation in the state.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/39573

Ambode no dey waste time...

I Love Lagos state I swear... grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by aresa: 1:46am On May 17, 2016
grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Sadeeq4u(m): 1:48am On May 17, 2016
Lagos city, the best city in Nigeria I suppose.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by M4gunners: 1:54am On May 17, 2016
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.

31 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by DRISKLEF(m): 2:13am On May 17, 2016
Look! The way they glow unlike the ordinariy citizens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by madridguy(m): 2:17am On May 17, 2016
Oga Na Master

Lagos State Na Baba

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by temitemi1(m): 2:26am On May 17, 2016
Great one!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by JonSnow(m): 2:30am On May 17, 2016
Can the country be split now?

45 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by tempest01(m): 2:34am On May 17, 2016
Una wan chop nddc money by force....50000 bbls a day, what is the cost of lifting + capex + opex ... Is it economical?

We need figures of estimated recoverable reserves, plateau rate, field life. Before we applaud.

Congrats though on the find.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by madridguy(m): 2:38am On May 17, 2016
Be careful, abi you intend to join Kanu inside maximum Inbox?

JonSnow:
Can the country be split now?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by seunlayi(m): 2:52am On May 17, 2016
M4gunners:
40 liters per day i think?They will not let us hear words again.

Lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by pendusky(m): 2:58am On May 17, 2016
So Lagos will be Like Akwa Ibom cheesy
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Nobody: 3:02am On May 17, 2016
WHATS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING CRUDE OIL WHEN WE CANT BENEFIT FROM IT

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Standing5(m): 3:03am On May 17, 2016
If every region starts exploring something of value, soon the issue of resource control and derivation share would be resolved. While i am happy the sw is joining the league of resource contributors, I think the North still every reason to maintain the parasitic status as the economic tilt is in the favour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by aresa: 3:05am On May 17, 2016
castroevans:
WHATS THE ESSENCE OF HAVING CRUDE OIL WHEN WE CANT BENEFIT FROM IT

Speak for yourself and not for Lagosians..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by pomide(m): 3:05am On May 17, 2016
SOMEBODY GIVE THAT GOVERNOR TWO BOTTLES OF GUINESS EXTRA SMOOTH STOUT!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by rottennaija(m): 3:15am On May 17, 2016
Our oyel... Wetin him wan Carry am do
Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by fulanmafia: 3:16am On May 17, 2016
madridguy:
Be careful, abi you intend to join Kanu inside maximum Inbox?

grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by shaddoww: 3:16am On May 17, 2016
Time to have LASOPADEC

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by bimbod(m): 3:31am On May 17, 2016
Nice one. More discoveries ahead for this blessed state.
Ambode is working, Lagos state is improving.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by M4gunners: 3:33am On May 17, 2016
But wait ooh.That thing wey Ambide hold 4 hand too black oooh.Na so Lagos oil dey be?D thing look like udeh akin.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by Scholes00: 3:44am On May 17, 2016
emmy4lov:
I ought to be somewhere in that picture. ...

see that fine man beside Ambode.. like a model .

That is Tunde Folawiyo himself MD of the main stakeholder company (Yinka Folawiyo group)....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by playtheblues(f): 3:48am On May 17, 2016
Hope you will give your oil well to Obi or Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by FisifunKododada: 4:07am On May 17, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by madridguy(m): 5:26am On May 17, 2016
I'm just asking you a simple question.

JonSnow:

this schizophrenic ram. do not disturb my mentions anymore.

Ozuo #spits

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. by omenka(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2016
arresa:

Ambode no dey waste time...

I Love Lagos state I swear... grin
Baba, this kind hearbreaking news wey u dey bring so, if people die here my hands and legs no dey oo. I don talk my own finish.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.