Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! (17409 Views)

Stop Lying Against Ojukwu, IPOB Warns Gowon / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 2:52am On May 17, 2016

A former militant kingpin,Chief Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo, has cried out that he and Gbaramatu Kingdom in the Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State are under siege over the activities of a new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers.
The embattled ex-militant leader, who has been declared wanted, pointedly accused fellow Niger Delta leader, Chief Ayiri Emami, of giving the Federal Government and the Nigerian military wrong information about him (Tompolo) in exchange for possible pipeline repair contracts.

Tompolo added, “I wish to humbly express my disappointment and displeasure with the Federal Government and the Nigerian military on the continuous siege to me and Gbaramatu communities under the guise of looking for members of the nascent Niger Delta Avengers.

“It baffles me that the Nigerian military has refused to believe me that I am not part of the group (the NDA) and its activities as contained in several media statements. I am obviously a victim of circumstance in this matter because of my case with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“How can I resort to destruction of oil facilities because of those trump-up charges against me by the EFCC when my lawyers are already challenging the faulty process of legal service on me? If not for the common insinuation that the Nigerian judiciary is on trial, why would my case with the EFCC become the greatest issue in Nigeria today, when there are so many important things to talk about?

“I am greatly touched and disappointed with the manner the Nigerian government and the military are being arm-twisted by the unfounded claims of Ayiri Emami and others that I am behind the Niger Delta Avengers group when there is no single proof to back the claim?

“I wish to honestly advise the Federal Government to tread cautiously and carefully on this matter as there is more to what Ayiri Emami and his likes are doing in the matter than meet the eyes.

“Therefore, they need to launch a thorough investigation into the issue, rather than harassing and intimidating the innocent Gbaramatu communities and the people as this mode of operations by the military will not guarantee the desired peaceful atmosphere for continuous oil exploration activities by the Federal Government.

“May I once again point it out that Ayiri Emami and others accusing me of the destruction of oil facilities in parts of Delta State are simply looking for relevance, recognition and pipeline surveillance contract.

“If anyone doubts what I am saying, such should find out from the GMD and the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, because Ayiri and his likes have been troubling the minister for pipeline surveillance contracts for some time now.

“The minister has even succumbed to Ayiri Emami’s gimmick by appointing some of his cronies as special advisers. The funny thing about Ayiri Emami is that he does not even have the capacity and goodwill to protect oil facilities.”

Tompolo added that he was not in competition with Emami for pipeline surveillance contract, saying the Warri businessman should be cautioned.

“It is a pity that President Muhammadu Buhari and the military do not know the kind of informants that are working with them. I want the whole world to know that I am not in competition with Ayiri Emami on pipeline surveillance contract.

“I wish to call on his acquaintances to caution him as there is no blessing in the path he is treading,” Tompolo added.

The ex-militant leader has consistently denied being the brains behind the NDA, which has claimed responsibility for the blowing up of a number of oil installations in the Niger Delta.

Troops were also alleged to have last week invaded several Gbaramtu communities in search of members of the militant group.

http://www.punchng.com/gbaramatu-communities-siege-cries-wanted-tompolo/

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by chriskosherbal(m): 3:02am On May 17, 2016
Lord please let there be peace in Nigeria delta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by fulanmafia: 3:05am On May 17, 2016
These creek rogues can continue bombing themselves to oblivion.

There is now oil in Lagos, Dangote is building the largest refinery/petrochemical plant in Africa, the North's mineral and agricultural resources are being aggressively developed, and there is active prospecting for oil in commercial quantity in the North as we speak.

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Standing5(m): 3:06am On May 17, 2016
Crying out from his hideout? The guy is now totally a government unto himself.

10 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by playtheblues(f): 3:14am On May 17, 2016
The Federal Government should not act on mere speculation and hear-say. They should carry out a thorough investigation to unmask the people behind the Niger Delta Avengers.

Brothers should not sell brothers because of contracts.

One love NDDC!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by GudluckIBB(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2016
By the time Niger delta militants realises that oil is already in Lagos, it would have been too late for them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by babdap: 3:59am On May 17, 2016
He should had known that some people would take advantage of his predicament. He is bigger n hotter soup.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Gayigaskia(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2016
Chiken is coming home to roost. It looks like its going sour big time for Tompolo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2016
All I know is that Buhari is incompetent and hyper clueless. All he actually does is talk.

Armpit language

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2016
Emami is now in APC.

A saint..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Achuwa1(m): 4:42am On May 17, 2016
y fulanmafia[b]: 3:05am

There is now oil in Lagos, Dangote is building the largest refinery/petrochemical plant in Africa, the North's mineral and agricultural resources are being aggressively developed, and there is active prospecting for oil in commercial quantity in the North as we speak.

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.[/b]

yes,,u northeners only after oyel,,very lazy set of ppl with a deserted & barren land.
u ppl will keep digging for oil in lake chad basin till eternity coz u will not even see a drop of pure water there.
u northerners can also keep hoping on Lagos oil coz they are always slave to u ppl & they can now take over from where we left by sustaining the country with their oil revenue coz i do prefer bombing nigerdelta to cripple the economy than for u lazy northerners tht contribute notn to benefit from our natural resources.
i hope dangote is building his refinery to get crude to refine from Lagos & crude from lake chat basin,coz he wount get any oil from nigerdelta to refine in tht his refinery he chose to locate in Lagos coz we are crippling production soon to 0000000bpd,,,
finally,agricultural produce is from the christian northern region popular known as north central tht u fulanis dont regard as true north,so u fulanis are only known for cattle rearing & caan continue to walo in ur abject poverty nomardism.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 4:47am On May 17, 2016
HisRoyalHardnes:
All I know is that Buhari is incompetent and hyper clueless. All he actually does is talk.

Armpit language

First download an anti virus to scan your brain for viruses then update your brain from Google play store.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by cktheluckyman: 4:57am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.

Oil in lagos indeed!!! The oil in lagos is not eveb up to 10% of the quantity found in akwa ibom alone!! Bros it is not just about having oil but also about the quantity of oil !! The Niger-delta states still counts for over 95% of Nigeria's oil supply

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

Keep hyping yourself....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:
By the time Niger delta militants realises that oil is already in Lagos, it would have been too late for them.

How many barrels is being produced in Lagos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by greatgod2012(f): 5:06am On May 17, 2016
Just look at how brothers who are suppose to protect each other are now lying against each other because of money.
Pathetic!
Tompolo, better come out from hiding if you're truly innocent.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by menstrualpad: 5:09am On May 17, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

How many barrels is being produced in Lagos?
Enough. Combined with oil in Ondo and Ogun States... Which will be efficiently managed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by cktheluckyman: 5:13am On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:

Enough. Combined with oil in Ondo and Ogun States... Which will be efficiently managed.

Abegi make we hear word!! Which oil is in ogun BTW!! The Niger-delta states of the SS accounts for over 2m of the nations's 2.2 million barrels oil production capacity.The oil found in other SS/SE states are less than 200,000 barrels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by omenka(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2016
Asari should be put under surveillance with his phone calls monitored. Remember all the threats he made before the election. You never can tell. Perhaps we've been looking under the wrong rocks all this while.

The people of the region should wake up and smell the coffee before its too late. They are fast losing the monopoly they once had. Lagos is speeding up its activities and by the time exploitation of the discoveries up north begins, no one would bother themselves going to set up shops in such a volatile region as the ND anymore.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by cktheluckyman: 5:18am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Asari should be put under surveillance with his phone calls monitored. Remember all the threats he made before the election. You never can tell. Perhaps we've been looking under the wrong rocks all this while.

Lolz the same way you people drove Tompolo back into the creeks,you now want to do same to asari!Remember the bombings is restricted to delta state for now,if you go after other militant leaders ,you will see it spread to other states in the region.Buhari will never learn.He brought this crisis on himself.This was an easily avoidable crisis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by omenka(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz the same way you people drove Tompolo back into the creeks,you now want to do same to asari!Remember the bombings is restricted to delta state for now,if you go after other militant leaders ,you will see it spread to other states in the region.Buhari will never learn.He brought this crisis on himself.This was an easily avoidable crisis
Tonyebarcanista, please ask these "senior brothers" of yours why they desire so badly to see an escalation of the violence in the Delta. Ask them why they keep cheering the NDA's destructive actions on. Ask them why they aren't bombing their own region to send a strong message to the president.

16 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 5:26am On May 17, 2016
Martins301:

First download an anti virus to scan your brain for viruses then update your brain from Google play store.

Or from the Blackberry App World. grin

11 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by cktheluckyman: 5:29am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Tonyebarcanista, please ask these "senior brothers" of yours why they desire so badly to see an escalation of the violence in the Delta. Ask them why they keep cheering the NDA's destructive actions on. Ask them why they aren't bombing their own region to send a strong message to the president.

Comming from someone who keep cheering the "libyan" herdsmen massacaring his people,I will pass.

I gave you a sound advice to pass to your paymasters and this is how you interpreted it.The same way we warned you on this forumn that it will be suicidal to go after tompolo but aisha rice eaters like you kept saying "nothing will happen","a new sherrif is in town"!! Today Nigeria has lost about 50% of its oil production capacity ,the lowest production figure in 22 years.Rather than learn from that,you want Buhari to go after Asari and create more problems for himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Yorubanews: 5:30am On May 17, 2016
May Sango confuse my enemies as he's confusing ND rogues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by bigboss80s(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2016
Tompolo has just revealed his location.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by amaechi1: 6:11am On May 17, 2016
Gayigaskia:
Chiken is coming home to roost. It looks like its going sour big time for Tompolo grin grin grin

Perhaps, he thought it was thesame military under GEJ. Heat is becoming hot for him.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by amaechi1: 6:14am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Comming from someone who keep cheering the "libyan" herdsmen massacaring his people,I will pass.

I gave you a sound advice to pass to your paymasters and this is how you interpreted it.The same way we warned you on this forumn that it will be suicidal to go after tompolo but aisha rice eaters like you kept saying "nothing will happen","a new sherrif is in town"!! Today Nigeria has lost about 50% of its oil production capacity ,the lowest production figure in 22 years.Rather than learn from that,you want Buhari to go after Asari and create more problems for himself.

Meaning? If Tompolo is man enough, let him come out.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by menstrualpad: 6:25am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abegi make we hear word!! Which oil is in ogun BTW!! The Niger-delta states of the SS accounts for over 2m of the nations's 2.2 million barrels oil production capacity.The oil found in other SS/SE states are less than 200,000 barrels.
And 100% pollution.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by GetUmad: 6:26am On May 17, 2016
These guyz too dey fear fear jor. They keep coming out with different "To whom it may concern, pls I'm innocent" esp the Tompolo guy. He has written more letters to Buhari more than he uttered words during last administration. They should just sit back and relax. No need of shouting to high heaven of their innocence. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by 989900B: 6:42am On May 17, 2016
omenka:

The people of the region should wake up and smell the coffee before its too late. They are fast losing the monopoly they once had. Lagos is speeding up its activities and by the time exploitation of the discoveries up north begins, no one would bother themselves going to set up shops in such a volatile region as the ND anymore.

It can be anybody, oil cabals, Nnamdi Kanu's supporters . . .

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by jking001(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2016
Tompolo nah idiot this guy threatened GEJ not to come and commission the free gas trade zone at Ogidigben saying that he can not guarantee the presidents security if he comes who does that to the no 1 citiizen of a country the cnc? ,the Ijaws are selfish and self centered you had the presidency who did you epp? Common sighting of a project in itsekiri area was not comfortable for you yet we assisted and played a great role for GEJ's presidency,if it's not gbaramatu ogidigben just forget it now that project is gone because of Tompolos greed.

The Ijaw hatred of other tribe most especially the itsekiri would not move the Niger delta course forward.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 7:43am On May 17, 2016
jking001:
Tompolo nah idiot this guy threatened GEJ not to come and commission the free gas trade zone at Ogidigben saying that he can not guarantee the presidents security if he comes who does that to the no 1 citiizen of a country the cnc? ,the Ijaws are selfish and self centered you had the presidency who did you epp? Common sighting of a project in itsekiri area was not comfortable for you yet we assisted and played a great role for GEJ's presidency,if it's not gbaramatu ogidigben just forget it now that project is gone because of Tompolos greed.

The Ijaw hatred of other tribe most especially the itsekiri would not move the Niger delta course forward.

This is what is making Itsekiri people angry with him. He slowed the development of the region over greed and tribal politics

gare:

It's a shame that the itsekiris will present someone like Ayiri has a leader, he is a tout just like the rest of them he is not better than Tompolo, this is a case of cat and rat, the cat has gone out of the house the rat is now the master.

People like Ayiri and his likes Amaechi will soon be irrelevant in the scheme of things, he lost the power struggle in Delta state that was why he left for APC, he is a nobody as far as Delta politics is concern.

He can talk from now till thy kingdom come he will not be noticed

He lost to tompolo because Goodluck Jonathan empowered Tompolo because Tompolo is Ijaw like him at the expense of Itsekiri and Urhobo in Delta state. Tompolo had control over Nigeria Millitary under Jonathan. And d Itsekiri governor Uduaghan was rendered powerless because of dat. Itsekiri people are not happy over how Tompolo stop a mega gas project in thier land. No sane Itsekiri son will defend Tompolo against Ayiri. Especially now Tompolo has lost his Federal might connection.

However, tomopolo and ayiri are both thugs and criminals in Niger delta. None of them is freedom fighter. They make billions through the struggle and enjoy 80% of it alone. They only use 20% of it to bribe traditional leaders and people in the community to maintain their popularity.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Dragged For "Lying About Amaechi's Audio Tapes" / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.