Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter (24650 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by NEHLIVE: 9:15am On May 17, 2016
After Burna released a video confirming he slept with a girl once and she's now claiming she's pregnant, just like Nairalanders, Nigerian Twitter users have weighed in on the issue, sharing similar opinions and teaching Burna Boy about reproduction. Some of them also claim to know the girl as a popular "something, something" . See the tweets as you continue...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/react-to-burna-boy-uju-stellas-baby.html

1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by NEHLIVE: 9:16am On May 17, 2016

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by NEHLIVE: 9:17am On May 17, 2016

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Michellla(f): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
so he actually thought she cant get pregnant cause he hit it once?
he must have skipped biology classes

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by NEHLIVE: 9:19am On May 17, 2016

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by vizkiz: 9:26am On May 17, 2016
With the way things are going these days plus our harsh economy, I think I am gonna start using nylon bag, poly bag and pako bag join oh. undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by waxxydude: 9:42am On May 17, 2016
Hahahaha. that tweet "konji is not from this world" got me rolling. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by emmchi(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
How could some people be so daft,"I only slept with her once" so you need to sleep with her 100times before impregnating her?. When your akamu is turbo charge what do you expect. Better take responsibility for your action.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 9:48am On May 17, 2016
They can do a paternity test to ascertain if the baby is truly his. Why the fuss?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by waxxydude: 9:51am On May 17, 2016
Burna if yo sure say na wetin ur teacher teach u for sch say if u knack gyal once e no go fit carry belle, then you've every legal right to demand a refund of all the fees yo paid in that school!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2016
dis burna sef funny sha

gist::: Don Jazzy Show Off Swag As He Arrives
Edinburgh In Style http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/don-jazzy-show-off-swag-as-he-arrives.html?m=0
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by petux(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
:;
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 10:35am On May 17, 2016
*in mama peace voice* Chai!!!!! Konji na bastard embarassed B.boy's joining the Babydaddy league embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by vanvick247(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
The risk we guys take all in d name of 30mins enjoyment(skin2skin). Common #50 condom and we for no hear this kind story wen Burna dey deny so.

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Rapmaestro(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2016
Burna my guy, enjoy.. Dey knack once by the time u have a football team and maybe substitutes also, claim them then

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by sparkles101: 11:28am On May 17, 2016
waxxydude:
Burna if yo sure say na wetin ur teacher teach u for sch say if u knack gyal once e no go fit carry belle, then you've every legal right to demand a refund of all the fees yo paid in that school!

Dude! your head is there. I totally give it to you. you are intelligent!

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37am On May 17, 2016
The question is did he pour the akamu insyd ? If yes.. Then wat is he saying?
Hateu2 comman teach Burna reproduction oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
Guys of nowadays are just foolish. Like one of the people who tweeted said, i am disappointed he slept with a girl like that without condom angry he should better goan face his responsibility. Him no wan pay N300,000 monthly like davido does to his babymama abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
The question is did he pour the akamu insyd ? If yes.. Then wat is he saying?
Hateu.2 comman teach Burna reproduction oo
ore, this happens wen dey no teach dem sex education ooo. Burna boy, coman learn reproduction in my room cheesy. Just d two of us

Ore, d babe na popular olosho nd he slept with her without CD Chai! He shld go 4 HIV test asap!

Lekki runz girl!
Another baby mama, olosho style grin
Burna fccked up sha!
Tank GOD it's not Doon jazzy!
I will jejely do as Tblizz ni o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 11:51am On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
ore, this happens wen dey no teach dem sex education ooo. Burna boy, coman learn reproduction in my room cheesy. Just d two of us
don baba j wie be the camera man cheesy
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Amberon11: 12:03pm On May 17, 2016
Burna is a clown!
Oh shit! our celebrities are uneducated dimwits.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
don baba j wie be the camera man cheesy
No ooo. He won't knw abt it. Just train him nd go
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 17, 2016
vizkiz:
With the way things are going these days plus our harsh economy, I think I am gonna start using nylon bag, poly bag and pako bag join oh. undecided
mumu viz, use Ghana must go too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by vizkiz: 12:18pm On May 17, 2016
HateU2:
mumu viz, use Ghana must go too undecided

iffa woze you ehn. See your head like frying pan undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by lyterydim(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2016
Now i understand 2face"rain drop" young man be careful by thinking twice be for you chose to use your device so you dont have tears drops falling from your eyes[color=#006600][/color]...I swear that gurl ug...I also can testify she's endowed

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by francescainnoce(f): 12:29pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmmmm. The rate at which these baby mama things are going. Hmmmmm
It's a mistake to marry a celebrity but not every celebrity is a mistake to marry.
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by colli247(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2016
all this celeb behave any how
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by MrAboki: 12:30pm On May 17, 2016
Burna Boy na fool sha.

Didnt his mama teach him to never go Commando on a hoe.

PPE must be worm when working in a highly hazardous environment.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by Teepsy(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
burna boy na amateur animal,,,he-goat

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by JOYOSITA(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2016
The both of them should grow up.
Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by ALAYORMII: 12:34pm On May 17, 2016
When the banger and the bangee were banging we didn't know or hear

So

They can go jump in the lagoon

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Stella Trend On Twitter by amagunnerfan: 12:34pm On May 17, 2016
Vorpal:
They can do a paternity test to ascertain if the baby is truly his. Why the fuss?
Why risk the wellness of the innocent baby because two adults were stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator 2 Harley-Davidson Bike Sold For N181m / Skales: I Denied My Mother When Poverty Became Unbearable / Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.