Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment (33206 Views)

NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by psalmson0909: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2019
NYSC relocation, date of birth issues or posting now done with upmost sincerety. Contact this 08180764085. I met him on this portal he agreed to help with relocation despite not knowing me. The guy is legit. Tell him his namesake Sam referred you...
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Temmydotty(f): 3:23am On Sep 21, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is very creative with Graphic Design and looking for a PPA?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV and Portfolio immediately.
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Olaoptech(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Akinkunmi007:
if you posted to Taraba let me know, but I redeploy to Ogun state, if u need any assistance concerning redeployment let me know.... thanks

Please, what assistant can you rendered for me. My babe was posted to Taraba and she want to redeploy. She's currently in her second week in camp.

I'll appreciate your help
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Lisaint(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2021
I was posted to Kaduna from Lagos State!

I want to redeploy to Abuja or Ogun state due to insecurity

Please will it work?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by mikhe2(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CORPERS

For valid information about NYSC,important things needed in preparing for NYSC orientation camp, how to get a good state and a good PPA and all other things embedded in having a successful service year.

Kindly join the our WhatsApp group https:///BtBC18JSVpOILpo7VSsoLd

*Please share to class groups and friends. Thank you*
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by Enema09(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Nuccas:
I have work on redeployment but I was redeployed to another far away state. Is there anything I can do to that effect?
Please I have same issue now.... How did you do it?
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by sarah911: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Plz my brother was posted to bauchi n needs redeployment plz can anyone help
Re: How To Successfully Process Your NYSC Redeployment by gideonematics: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
See how to successfully process your Nysc redeployment to any state of your choice without spending much.
Them no born NYSC to reject your application.
See full details.... https://www.gidisblog.com/2017/07/how-to-redeploy-in-nysc.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.