Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna (1500 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / I’ve Accepted My Removal In Good Faith - Ndume / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by gwales: 12:30pm On May 17, 2016
These people are showing their support in the president policy for subsidy removal on the street of kaduna

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Frankiss44(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
Smh..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by ammyluv2002(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2016
Nigerians sha....smh angry
Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by doctokwus: 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
Removal of subsidy will continue garnering support because there is a level of trust for this govt,but most especially,all other parts of nigeria aside Lagos and Abuja have never bought fuel for less than 135-150 for at least 2yrs,and in large parts of the north,since BH crisis started.
So why wud they support a subsidy they have never enjoyed in the first place.It makes no sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by denko(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
I pity you, who told you subsidy has been removed what you are seeing is fuel hike. Osibanjo has made it clear that there is still subsidy.
doctokwus:
Removal of subsidy will continue garnering support because there is a level of trust for this govt,but most especially,all other parts of nigeria aside Lagos and Abuja have never bought fuel for less than 135-150 for at least 2yrs,and in large parts of the north,since BH crisis started.
So why wud they support a subsidy they have never enjoyed in the first place.It makes no sense

4 Likes

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Mintek: 12:47pm On May 17, 2016
doctokwus:

...because there is a very HIGH level of ethno-religious bigotry, not trust for this government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Biggersammy: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
if it is from Hausa people then it is not a suprise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by denko(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2016
They are used to hard life
Biggersammy:
if it is from Hausa people then it is not a suprise
Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by doctokwus: 1:14pm On May 17, 2016
denko:
I pity you, who told you subsidy has been removed what you are seeing is fuel hike. Osibanjo has made it clear that there is still subsidy.
Pity yourself,not me.
Show where subsidy payment was budgeted for in the 2016 appropriated and signed budget,then I wud give any reckoning to whatever education u might have acquired.
If u ave to rely on osinbajo's semantics to know that subsidy has been effectively removed,then u trully are uneducated.

4 Likes

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by amaechi1: 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
doctokwus:

True talk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by olatade(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Badarawa in kaduna

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Ayameze2015(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Mintek:

...because there is a very HIGH level of ethno-religious bigotry, not trust for this government.
you took it out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by bender79: 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
Mintek:

I will rather trust PMB with subsidy money

4 Likes

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Mintek: 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
doctokwus:

Pity yourself,not me.
Show where subsidy payment was budgeted for in the 2016 appropriated and signed budget,then I wud give any reckoning to whatever education u might have acquired.
If u ave to rely on osinbajo's semantics to know that subsidy has been effectively removed,then u trully are uneducated.

"...Osinbajo's semantics" you said?
Now this is a whole new level you have taken zombeeism. Are you claiming to know better than the 2nd-in-command?
Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
denko:

Stop feeding public with your ignorance.

Subsidy has been removed since last year and there was no provision for it in thi year budget. A report from Vanguard stated that Govt saves million of naira daily from the removal.

VP was speaking on the new price regime is not because of removal of subsidy but because of the inability of the CBN to provide exchange for oil marketers.
Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by EasternLeopard: 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you kick against subsidy removal under Jonathan but support it under Buhari because of Ethnic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Rally In Support Of Fuel Subsidy Removal In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
Anyway I am joining the protest in support of the removal of subsidy tomorrow in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

All About Nnamdi Kanu / Can A Traditional Ruler/king banish A Subject From His Village? / Go And Come Back No More. Nigerians To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.