Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? (19887 Views)

See The Simple Reason Why You Must Have Preference For Islam Over Christianity / Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk / Why I Soo Much Hate Fashion!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:51pm On May 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It will what?Please look at the question again if you will.
Oh sorry I read it wrong , well actually both yes and no...from my angle , both sides contribute a lot to the society unlike you bigots I love my Christian friends but don't you dare disrespect Islam that I won't condone
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Wow, Pretty? Awwww. Muslim girls can be ugly and dirty urghhhhh
There are beautiful and ugly girls everywhere , it depends on the genes not religion slowpoke ! Why am I replying you ?! Your IQ is awfully low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 8:55pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

It's okay but you're only insinuating all Muslim women are violent like I could also conclude that all hookers are Christian women , how dumb is that assumption ?
LOlzzz. I happen to have lived in the North for sometime. THERE ARE MORE WHORES IN THE NORTH THAN THEY ARE IN THE SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST. THERES SOMERHING ELSE THERE THAT'S NOT HERE, GAY PROSTITUDES. Men standing around waiting for men to come get them. It's not here, but it's there.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Ranchhoddas: 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Oh sorry I read it wrong , well actually both yes and no...from my angle , both sides contribute a lot to the society unlike you bigots I love my Christian friends but don't you dare disrespect Islam that I won't condone
I am still at a loss as to how you came about the fact that I am a christian.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

LOlzzz. I happen to have lived in the North for sometime. THERE ARE MORE WHORES IN THE NORTH THAN THEY ARE IN THE SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST. THERES SOMERHING ELSE THERE THAT'S NOT HERE, GAY PROSTITUDES. Men standing around waiting for men to come get them. It's not here, but it's there.
Where is your evidence ? Anyone can make up stories on the Internet I could easily lie the same way lol try harder
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

I'm not your "friend" and yes I'm from a core Muslim family (Let me use family) and I'm definitely not a "commodity" I don't know where you get your lies from and don't use "Saudi Arabia" it is their culture have you been to any North African country ? Aren't they Muslims too ?
You are a commodity. Sharap. How old are you and number what wife are you? When did your step brothers and step sons starred sticking their fingers inside your pot? They know you won't say anything or you will be disgraced, so you keep quiet and enjoy it. Tell us, how old were you, 6?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Ranchhoddas:
I am still at a loss as to how you came about the fact that I am a christian.
So why quote me ? The atheists in here are happy about the war between the two religions , have a pleasant evening please & stay on your lane
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
Read this part

So  turn  away  from  him  who  has  given  up  Our  mention and  only  desires  the  patient  life.’
            (Al-Qur’an.  Sura  53,  verse 29)

Now this part Moh'd refers to himself as a godhead

Now you can see it's been proved Mohammed =Allah

These several Billions of people are worshipping a Human being in the name of a god

@Halima, pls no insults. And Anas09, save the insults. Making this people understand something isn't by insulting them. I was wrong to have spoken in a tone like I did earlier, but this isn't the way.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

You are a commodity. Sharap. How old are you and number what wife are you? When did your step brothers and step sons starred sticking their fingers inside your pot? They know you won't say anything or you will be disgraced, so you keep quiet and enjoy it. Tell us, how old were you, 6?
You are a sick , twisted , perverted human being for thinking this way angry ...and don't quote me if you can't type properly smh you are so disgusting and good thing you've exposed the kind of person you are this evening...God have mercy on your dark soul.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
lepasharon:
The Abrahams religions Christianity and islam have blood on their hands. Eastern religions are so peaceful
Hey lesbo. To link Islam with Abraham, you will have to do better than that. Post Muhammed's genealogy that traces him to Abraham, without which, I command you to keep quiet.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Ranchhoddas: 9:10pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
[sub][/sub]
So why quote me ? The atheists in here are happy about the war between the two religions , have a pleasant evening please & stay on your lane
If you are neither a christian nor a muslim, you are an atheist. How dumb.Good evening to you too.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

You are a sick , twisted , perverted human being for thinking this way angry ...and don't quote me if you can't type properly smh you are so disgusting and good thing you've exposed the kind of person you are this evening...God have mercy on your dark soul.
Dont worry, I will post you Sultan's works for you to disputes Tomorrow.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Hey lesbo. To link Islam with Abraham, you will have to do better than that. Post Muhammed's genealogy that traces him to Abraham, without which, I command you to keep quiet.

grin I laugh.

Islam's father is Ishmael, not abraham. This other one doesn't even know islam. grin I laugh.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:15pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Where is your evidence ? Anyone can make up stories on the Internet I could easily lie the same way lol try harder
Hahahahahahahaha. You want me to give you locations where hausa boys stand waiting for Alhajis to go get them for sex purposes? Will you believe and not say the Alhajis are not real hausa men?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

There are beautiful and ugly girls everywhere , it depends on the genes not religion slowpoke ! Why am I replying you ?! Your IQ is awfully low
Muslim girls are ugly and they smell. Ugh
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Dont worry, I will post you Sultan's works for you to disputes Tomorrow.
Don't bother quoting me I won't reply , you are not sane in any form. Goodbye.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Yahweh doesn't exists. I am not the type to keep imaginary friends and enemies undecided
O forgot you are insane. He doesn't exist but you never waste time to join forces with Muslims, Satanist, and gays to trash this Yahweh who doesn't exist. OMG. I shd never respond to you again. Wow.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by gudsamk(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2016
the imformation is true, lslam is not any way the religion of peace. I have read the qu'ran and discover, so many errors in them. Peace is not mention in any wayin the qu'ran. There is not salvation in the qu'ran.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Yahweh doesn't exists. I am not the type to keep imaginary friends and enemies undecided
I forgot you are insane. He doesn't exist but you never waste time to join forces with Muslims, Satanist, and gays to trash this Yahweh who doesn't exist. OMG. I shd never respond to you again. Wow.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

You've been ranting on how you want to "teach me a lesson" Lol you silly cow better calm your oddly shaped head down nothing you type will ever change the Beauty Of Islam kanji ko ? At least your rants have been entertaining me , hold what is it with Islam that makes boils your blood this much huh ? smiley GTFO
When you are piomted towards to truth, you start insults
Yea, that's Islam Insignia. Every body knowsq you. Go ahead call me whatever you want, Allah remains Satan and Muhammed his agent.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. You want me to give you locations where hausa boys stand waiting for Alhajis to go get them for sex purposes? Will you believe and not say the Alhajis are not real hausa men?
An child in elementary school can make up a more believable lie than this but if you insist it's true (which is ridiculous) you're probably on the downlow too. Sad. Disgusting.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

When you are piomted towards to truth, you start insults
Yea, that's Islam Insignia. Every body knowsq you. Go ahead call me whatever you want, Allah remains Satan and Muhammed his agent.
What truth ? Because I'm defending my religion ? If that's what makes you sleep at night then okay, stay on your lane.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

An child in elementary school can make up a more believable lie than this but if you insist it's true (which is ridiculous) you're probably on the downlow too. Sad. Disgusting.
Hahahahahahahaha. You just come Nairaland na?
Number what wife are you? Now your 60 years old husband is with your maid who is older that your own mother, wait, your turn Will come.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Number what wife are you? Now your 60 years old husband is with your maid who is older that your own mother, that's why you have time to post nonsense on NL wait, your turn Will come.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:26pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Number what wife are you? Now your 60 years old husband is with your maid who is older that your own mother, wait, your turn Will come.
Okay smiley
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Anas09: 9:29pm On May 20, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

What truth ? Because I'm defending my religion ? If that's what makes you sleep at night then okay, stay on your lane.
Defending your religion? A religion which needs defending is fake. It's like a man defending the fact that he is male. When a man feels the need to defend his gender, then there's something wrong with him. I can never fight for Christianity, it fights for itself. Fight to defend Islam dear, it's fake.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by HalimaSadiya(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

Defending your religion? A religion which needs defending is fake. It's like a man defending the fact that he is male. When a man feels the need to defend his gender, then there's something wrong with him. I can never fight for Christianity, it fights for itself. Fight to defend Islam dear, it's fake.
Again , if that's what makes you happy okay ? Stay on your lane is English so hard now ?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by hahn(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
Anas09:

O forgot you are insane. He doesn't exist but you never waste time to join forces with Muslims, Satanist, and gays to trash this Yahweh who doesn't exist. OMG. I shd never respond to you again. Wow.

IT doesn't exist. You and your lot have not yet been able to prove it exists not to mention if it is indeed human.

Lol @ "join forces" with other delusionists. You are all in the same boat. All deluded humans believing there's an imaginary old white man in the air who is so concerned about being praised.

I would advice you read three little pigs, humpty dumpty and little red riding hood. They are in the same category with the bible as regards wisdom and fact undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by JackBizzle: 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Well to u it may seems selfish and ridiculous but that is the sure way to protect the faith of our women, take it or leave it. As for numbers we did not pride ourselves in size and numbers but in the doggedness of our faith which by far surpasses that of all other religions.

If this is the best defense you can come up with, then I thank goodness that I stopped myself when I almost became a muslim after leaving christianity.

You are not even ashamed of the selfishness or bigotry contained in that ruling.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
hahn:

IT doesn't exist. You and your lot have not yet been able to prove it exists not to mention if it is indeed human.

Lol @ "join forces" with other delusionists. You are all in the same boat. All deluded humans believing there's an imaginary old white man in the air who is so concerned about being praised.

I would advice you read three little pigs, humpty dumpty and little red riding hood. They are in the same category with the bible as regards wisdom and fact undecided

You sick in the head. You talk very malignant! Let me ask you, how did you come into this world? You being able to type a thing or two and assimilate is someone's idea, who created your mum and dad, science? Your stupidity has a long way to go, you not even close to intelligent let alone know anything even about that atheism you rant and make noise of. Coming here to rant off point in everything. Is this shít you typed here in anyway related to the topic?
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:

If this is the best defense you can come up with, then I thank goodness that I stopped myself when I almost became a muslim after leaving christianity.

You are not even ashamed of the selfishness or bigotry contained in that ruling.

God lead your way and bring you back to right path of righteousness. I hope to see you fight against the antiChrist on the last days.
Re: Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? by Baaballiyo(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:

I am glad u said am not ashamed of Selfishness not injustice bc selfishness is not a sin but injustice is, beside if you are asked to protect me or one of ur family members I am sure you will choose to protect your family and that is also selfish. And then, sticking with the truth can make one a bigot in the eyes of nay Sayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

{free} Face Divination Online / Can I Make Heaven Without Going To Church? / Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.