Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) (1037 Views)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 17, 2016
I never knew NL is a hangout for haters of God and Christainity mimickers.

I have been hearing of the best NIGERIA forum as been NL. But I had no interest in Joining. But however I had to because i love exploring the net.

For this course, i had to join and feel free with other Naija's online. As time goes by i needed to explore more but.... What happened?

Hmmm... As i go on i then began realising that 75% of NL's post' were critisizing God, calling Him names, blespheming, and making mockery of christainity, the rapture and all that. It really pained me to see a good medium like NL which can be used to witness to the lost, comfort the less privileged, discuss relevants, internet businessing which helps many, reach others with God's word and discuss on how our country can move forward; rather, it's a burial ground, a place full of dead mens bones(disgusting things, posts etc.) where people create posts to get followers and all that.

Well, am not the only one that has noticed things likes this.

Here's my advice:

if you are a christain, please, preach the word of God, because through that he can save a dieing soul unknown to you. There duty of a christain is to reach others with the word of God.

If you are a non-christain, hmmm, what do i really have to say? Well nothing if not telling you to repent, accept and confess Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Whosoever blasphemes God and Jesus Christ will be forgiven but whosoever blaspheme against the holy spirit will never, i repeat never be forgiven. Be mindful of your words.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS POST, PLEASE, FORGIVE ME, BUT I REALLY OUGHT TO DO SO.

for any critics,
contact me: NZAGHACOLLINS@GMAIL.COM

Love you all.:p:p:p:*:*:*

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by vicky6055(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
you mean nairaland
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by tempem: 5:07pm On May 17, 2016
And yours is no exception.. ... ..
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by hahn(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2016
Do you have any proof that your god or Jesus Christ exist/ever existed? @ op
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=hahn post=45711164] the first and the foremost proof is that he's the creator of the life you live and because he exist thats why you exist so that you can get to know him and love him more. @Hahn

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by taurus25(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=nzaghacollins post=45711884][/quote] lol...bro this is a sunday school answer
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by hahn(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=nzaghacollins post=45711884][/quote]

undecided

Did you take time to compose that or did you write it from the top of your head undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
hahn:

are you preparing to meet God @hahn. Jesus is coming soon. Will you be at the super. Decide now.undecided

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by UyiIredia(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
I should have seen NL IN the past, when mmw was the mod, when we had lots of atheists threads. I wonder wetin u for talk then.
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by MRBrownJ: 6:23pm On May 17, 2016
as if NL is a Christian/religious forum... just as i accept the garbage the OP wrote, thats how he should accept the words of others who dont believe in his god.
to each their own

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by hahn(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2016
nzaghacollins:

are you preparing to meet God @hahn. Jesus is coming soon. Will you be at the super. Decide now

Food. Food. Food. Is that all you live for?

Better remind him that there are millions of kids who die yearly as a result of starvation. THEY need the food undecided
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by tosinjay(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2016
nzaghacollins:

I have been hearing of the best NIGERIA forum as been NL. But I had no interest in Joining. But however I had to because i love exploring the net.

For this course, i had to join and feel free with other Naija's online. As time goes by i needed to explore more but.... What happened?

Hmmm... As i go on i then began realising that 75% of NL's post' were critisizing God, calling Him names, blespheming, and making mockery of christainity, the rapture and all that. It really pained me to see a good medium like NL which can be used to witness to the lost, comfort the less privileged, discuss relevants, internet businessing which helps many, reach others with God's word and discuss on how our country can move forward; rather, it's a burial ground, a place full of dead mens bones(disgusting things, posts etc.) where people create posts to get followers and all that.

Here's my advice:

if you are a christain, please, preach the word of God, because through that he can save a dieing soul unknown to you. There duty of a christain is to reach others with the word of God.

If you are a non-christain, hmmm, what do i really have to say? Well nothing if not telling you to repent, accept and confess Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Whosoever blasphemes God and Jesus Christ will be forgiven but whosoever blaspheme against the holy spirit will never, i repeat never be forgiven. Be mindful of your words.

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS POST, PLEASE, FORGIVE ME, BUT I REALLY OUGHT TO DO SO.

for any critics,

Op i love you, nice one!

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 19, 2016
hahn:

Food. Food. Food. Is that all you live for?

Better remind him that there are millions of kids who die yearly as a result of starvation. THEY need the food undecided
and so? I think you need this food too.(everlasting life in Jesus). Turn b4 its too late.
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by hahn(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2016
nzaghacollins:
and so? I think you need this food too.(everlasting life in Jesus). Turn b4 its too late.

So, you mean to say "everlasting life in Jesus" is a menu item? Dem dey sell am for mamu put? undecided
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by orunto27: 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
The Holy Spirit is in control.
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Brigance(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
Welcome to the Party.

Maybe you should start by introducing your god and why we should accept him instead of Zeus?
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by Brigance(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
orunto27:
The Holy Spirit is in control.

Control of what?
Re: I Never Knew This!!!(must Read) by ValentineMary(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
nzaghacollins:

Here's my advice:

for any critics,

Pls clap for this guy he just won d award for the most senseless post of the year on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Pastor Is A Military Man. / Benny Hinn Says Catholics Have More Miracles, Credits Eucharist / Modern Faith Versus Faith Of Old 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.