Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. (15278 Views)

Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank / You Need To Own A Business At The Age Of 20 To 30 / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
I'm sitting on about 30million in the bank just wasting away and I would like some guidance on the proper investment to put it on in Nigeria. I am U.S based but I come home frequently and also have trusted family and friends capable of representing me in 9ja. I would like a good business with excellent ROI, low to medium risk appetite and proven case studies. I am not in a hurry so I would be willing to entertain serious offers before making a decision, I prefer that the business comes from personal knowledge and I wouldn't mind the person with the business idea running the business for me in return for a share of the profit. In addition, if you are interested in a partnership, be prepared to submit a business plan which would undergo proper feasibility and regression studies. Thanks!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by mployer(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2016
I am doing large scale importation of the following items presently;

Electric cables

Wall switches and toner cartridges. You can partner with me if you like.

If you have the gut you can go to china and buy 20 tons aluminium roofing sheets(20 feet container). I will find buyers for you and you get all your money back in two weeks. The purchase will cost you 12mil and you get nothing less than 6mil profit in two months. No overhead cost.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by Day11(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
1)Pure/Bottle Water Business

2)Bar/Restaurant Business "Mega Shop"

3)Dry Cleaning/Laundry Shop. "Am setting one up soon"

4)Hotel - Fast Business in Lagos.

5)Betting....Visit Surebet247 outlet and put all the 20milla on Madrid VS Atletico match next Saturday.

Real Madrid WIN.

Good luck to you.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by missbae(f): 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
invest in commercial farming. . u don't even need half of the said amount to do it. proposal readily available
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by uwandukahuna(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
Dear budding Entrepreneur, if there is anywhere to invest in this bleak economic situation of our country, it is in the LPG Industry because it is not a seasonal product and it is a constant domestic requirement for homes.

Our integrated support system guarantees that we don’t just get a profitable location to set up your business, get trading licenses for you to trade in the business, Construct and safely install your plants for you, train you and your management staff on how to manage and run your plant. We also provide after sales business support which brings at least 250kg worth of sales to you daily, this will help you drive sales and improve your revenue.

BUSINESS PACKAGE[/b]

1. [b]BUSINESS FEASIBILITY INTELLIGENCE REPORT
Our business feasibility report is a must have if you must succeed and make a fortune in this business. The report is a quarterly updated working intelligence document that will be updated to you once you subscribe to help you keep in touch with current realities on ground and help you make decisions that would guide your business to profitability.

The Plan includes:
Business Overview
Marketing Plan
Production Plan
Organizational and Management Plan
Financial Plan
Risk Analysis and SWOT analysis
Quarterly business intelligent update

For those that do not have the money now to start up, the plan is a must have when seeking for a loan from any bank in Nigeria or attract investors.
Once you subscribe by purchasing the plan, you will be receiving quarterly business intelligence reports from across the six geo-political zones.
Cost: N35, 0000.

2. LPG PLANT VARIATIONS
The plant comes in different sizes and have been designed to suit your pocket size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

3. LPG SKID OPERATIONAL AUTOMATED PLANT (SOAP) COMPONENTS:
1. xxxxx metric tonnes tank
2. LPG fire proof Pump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale
5. Pressure gauge
6. Return Hose
7. 2 fire extinguisher
8. 2 safety Overalls
9. 2 safety boots
10. 2 safety gloves
11. 2 safety goggles
13. Safety caution signages
14. Free HSE training on how to manage the plant
15. Free haulage to anywhere in Nigeria

4. BUSINESS LOCATION
We have partnerships with major service stations and realtors across Nigeria which guarantees a space in a profitable location to set up your plant
Cost: N1million for 2years

5. LPG OPERATING AND TRADING LICENSE
Our extensive network with DPR would secure you an operating AD-ON license for trading LPG in a Filling station
Cost: N300, 000
We have also secured a partnership with the EKOGAS (lagos locations) which will secure an operating license for you to trade LPG IN quick time
COST: Less than 3MILLION (Depending on location)
it can be independently handled by you.

6. PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS OF YOUR BUSINESS
[/b]For a 5,000 litres storage capacity, gas supply will be in lots of 5 tons using the small road tankers which will source the product directly from the Depot. With the right location and marketing a client will conveniently sell 2.5 tonnes per week, which will amount to a client doing 10 tonnes a month.

With a conservative projection of 2500kg (200 cylinders) sales per week
2.5 tonnes storage fills 200 12.5kg cylinders.
200 x 4weeks= 800 cylinders per month
At a standard filling rate of N2800 per cylinder gives N2,400,000 per month. (Lagos Price)

At the current landing cost of gas from the depot (lagos location) of N2,200 per cylinder gives a gross margin of N 1,760,000 per month. (Prices fluctuate at the depot, which also determines the sales cost to the consumers)
This venture will generate N640, 000 as gross income a month.

[b]NOTE: This is a conservative projection, actually 2.5tons of gas will be sold daily with our business support system which helps you drive sales.

7. WHY THIS IS YOUR BEST INVESTMENT OPTION
• You own your business
• Your plant is branded in your company Name (No Franchise)
• Very low operational cost
• The plant is a movable plant which allows you to switch locations at will Gives value for money and highly profitability
• Plant is Easy to maintain and manage
• Safe and Secure
• Small portion of land/space needed
• Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

8. OUR INTEGRATED AFTER SALES SUPPORT
• Management tools (OMS, Gas Sales stock Tracker) to successfully track and run business to make it a profitable
• Full in-house sales support; guaranteed at least 20 cylinders a day
• Routine Maintenance on the plants
• Steady Supply of Gas to the plant at best competitive prices
• Quarterly HSE and Management Training
• All year round business support and free consultancy

9. OUR PROMISE
• 21 days delivery time
• No additional charges (it’s a turnkey project)
• Dedicated customer service
• Cheerful training staff
• Assurance and quality check.

For more information call/whatsapp our business development team: 09060325773

OR send us a mail at: gaspreneur@kiakiagas.com

3 Likes

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by TrollTrap: 7:57pm On May 17, 2016
Day11:

5)Betting....Visit Surebet247 outlet and put all the 20milla on Madrid VS Atletico match next Saturday.

Real Madrid WIN.

Good luck to you.

Lol guy this advice Nawa o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
mployer:
I am doing large scale importation of the following items presently;

Electric cables

Wall switches and toner cartridges. You can partner with me if you like.

If you have the gut you can go to china and buy 20 tons aluminium roofing sheets(20 feet container). I will find buyers for you and you get all your money back in two weeks. The purchase will cost you 12mil and you get nothing less than 6mil profit in two months. No overhead cost.

Going to China is not feasible for me due to job related obligations, you can send me an email at info@globalsynctechnology.com, I would like a more concrete explanation of what the business entails. Thanks!
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
uwandukahuna:
Dear budding Entrepreneur, if there is anywhere to invest in this bleak economic situation of our country, it is in the LPG Industry because it is not a seasonal product and it is a constant domestic requirement for homes.

Our integrated support system guarantees that we don’t just get a profitable location to set up your business, get trading licenses for you to trade in the business, Construct and safely install your plants for you, train you and your management staff on how to manage and run your plant. We also provide after sales business support which brings at least 250kg worth of sales to you daily, this will help you drive sales and improve your revenue.

BUSINESS PACKAGE[/b]

1. [b]BUSINESS FEASIBILITY INTELLIGENCE REPORT
Our business feasibility report is a must have if you must succeed and make a fortune in this business. The report is a quarterly updated working intelligence document that will be updated to you once you subscribe to help you keep in touch with current realities on ground and help you make decisions that would guide your business to profitability.

The Plan includes:
Business Overview
Marketing Plan
Production Plan
Organizational and Management Plan
Financial Plan
Risk Analysis and SWOT analysis
Quarterly business intelligent update

For those that do not have the money now to start up, the plan is a must have when seeking for a loan from any bank in Nigeria or attract investors.
Once you subscribe by purchasing the plan, you will be receiving quarterly business intelligence reports from across the six geo-political zones.
Cost: N35, 0000.

2. LPG PLANT VARIATIONS
The plant comes in different sizes and have been designed to suit your pocket size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

3. LPG SKID OPERATIONAL AUTOMATED PLANT (SOAP) COMPONENTS:
1. xxxxx metric tonnes tank
2. LPG fire proof Pump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale
5. Pressure gauge
6. Return Hose
7. 2 fire extinguisher
8. 2 safety Overalls
9. 2 safety boots
10. 2 safety gloves
11. 2 safety goggles
13. Safety caution signages
14. Free HSE training on how to manage the plant
15. Free haulage to anywhere in Nigeria

4. BUSINESS LOCATION
We have partnerships with major service stations and realtors across Nigeria which guarantees a space in a profitable location to set up your plant
Cost: N1million for 2years

5. LPG OPERATING AND TRADING LICENSE
Our extensive network with DPR would secure you an operating AD-ON license for trading LPG in a Filling station
Cost: N300, 000
We have also secured a partnership with the EKOGAS (lagos locations) which will secure an operating license for you to trade LPG IN quick time
COST: Less than 3MILLION (Depending on location)
it can be independently handled by you.

6. PROFITABILITY ANALYSIS OF YOUR BUSINESS
[/b]For a 5,000 litres storage capacity, gas supply will be in lots of 5 tons using the small road tankers which will source the product directly from the Depot. With the right location and marketing a client will conveniently sell 2.5 tonnes per week, which will amount to a client doing 10 tonnes a month.

With a conservative projection of 2500kg (200 cylinders) sales per week
2.5 tonnes storage fills 200 12.5kg cylinders.
200 x 4weeks= 800 cylinders per month
At a standard filling rate of N2800 per cylinder gives N2,400,000 per month. (Lagos Price)

At the current landing cost of gas from the depot (lagos location) of N2,200 per cylinder gives a gross margin of N 1,760,000 per month. (Prices fluctuate at the depot, which also determines the sales cost to the consumers)
This venture will generate N640, 000 as gross income a month.

[b]NOTE: This is a conservative projection, actually 2.5tons of gas will be sold daily with our business support system which helps you drive sales.

7. WHY THIS IS YOUR BEST INVESTMENT OPTION
• You own your business
• Your plant is branded in your company Name (No Franchise)
• Very low operational cost
• The plant is a movable plant which allows you to switch locations at will Gives value for money and highly profitability
• Plant is Easy to maintain and manage
• Safe and Secure
• Small portion of land/space needed
• Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

8. OUR INTEGRATED AFTER SALES SUPPORT
• Management tools (OMS, Gas Sales stock Tracker) to successfully track and run business to make it a profitable
• Full in-house sales support; guaranteed at least 20 cylinders a day
• Routine Maintenance on the plants
• Steady Supply of Gas to the plant at best competitive prices
• Quarterly HSE and Management Training
• All year round business support and free consultancy

9. OUR PROMISE
• 21 days delivery time
• No additional charges (it’s a turnkey project)
• Dedicated customer service
• Cheerful training staff
• Assurance and quality check.

We know you will like to know more, please call/Whatsapp our rep Mr Emmanuel ton 08085269328, he will be more than willing to help you as you start small and guides you till you grow big

I am very much interested, for such a well composed package there should be a company website that I can go to for more information. Please provide the website url so that I can check it out myself, then I'll contact Mr. Emmanuel. Thanks!
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
Day11:
1)Pure/Bottle Water Business

2)Bar/Restaurant Business "Mega Shop"----Only good for those able to monitor the business in person!

3)Dry Cleaning/Laundry Shop. "Am setting one up soon" -----Not very profitable

4)Hotel - Fast Business in Lagos.----Not for 20 to 25 million, a decent hotel requires at least 40 million for long term success.

[s]5)Betting....Visit Surebet247 outlet and put all the 20milla on Madrid VS Atletico match next Saturday Real Madrid WIN.[/s] No reliable betting company would ever take that much on a single bet! Besides the risk appetite makes it highly unfavorable!

Good luck to you.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by crestrader(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
We need funding for clearing of Land, dredging, reclamation of land contracts, stockpile and sales of sharp sand. Call 07066559979 or 08098026919 watts app for further discussions. E-mail: crestrader@gmail.com, crestrader@outlook.com.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by uwandukahuna(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
abbey621:

I am very much interested, for such a well composed package there should be a company website that I can go to for more information. Please provide the website url so that I can check it out myself, then I'll contact Mr. Emmanuel. Thanks!

We are Nigeria's first online cooking gas shop, check www.kiakiagas.com

We would be expecting to hear from you
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by DCTrendy(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
@Poster,

I sent a proposal to your email. Kindly take a look.

Thanks.
K.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by hedgesfun(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2016
Since you are in the US you can pay a visit to some good dairy farms over there, learn a few things and you can even bring in some good cows or what do they call them over there, get good land here in hectares, keep them and harvest natural mill from them daily, it could fetch you even millions daily am sure. Try it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
hedgesfun:
Since you are in the US you can pay a visit to some good dairy farms over there, learn a few things and you can even bring in some good cows or what do they call them over there, get good land here in hectares, keep them and harvest natural mill from them daily, it could fetch you even millions daily am sure. Try it.

Lol....hilarious, cows already pumped with chemicals better than natural cows from Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by hedgesfun(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
abbey621:

Lol....hilarious, cows already pumped with chemicals better than natural cows from Nigeria?

I think we shouldn't just jump at condemning things and we 're supposed to try and do a little research about things we don't know before we comment, our local cows 're mostly meat cows, while over there they have purposely built dairy cows that give good quality natural milk and who does better animal care between them and us, think about it bro and don't jump to conclusions on what you don't know about

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2016
hedgesfun:

I think we shouldn't just jump at condemning things and we 're supposed to try and do a little research about things we don't know before we comment, our local cows 're mostly meat cows, while over there they have purposely built dairy cows that give good quality natural milk and who does better animal care between them and us, think about it bro and don't jump to conclusions on what you don't know about

Trust me when I say the word 'natural' is not what you want to use when describing U.S livestock such as cows or chickens. It has become such an epidermic here that people are willing to pay two times or three times normal price for organic food such as natural cows or hormone free chickens. Now wouldn't it be a shame to start importing cows from such a country when we can easily breed such cows here in Nigeria? I'm not here to argue just going off of facts here in the USA!

2 Likes

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by Davidifeanyi: 12:29am On May 18, 2016
abbey621:
I'm sitting on about 30million in the bank just wasting away and I would like some guidance on the proper investment to put it on in Nigeria. I am U.S based but I come home frequently and also have trusted family and friends capable of representing me in 9ja. I would like a good business with excellent ROI, low to medium risk appetite and proven case studies. I am not in a hurry so I would be willing to entertain serious offers before making a decision, I prefer that the business comes from personal knowledge and I wouldn't mind the person with the business idea running the business for me in return for a share of the profit. In addition, if you are interested in a partnership, be prepared to submit a business plan which would undergo proper feasibility and regression studies. Thanks!
There are many businesses that are lucrative and also requires small capital to start but the gospel truth is that it requires your presence until the biz start progressing. Dont send people to invest or open bizs for you while you are abroad to avoid stories that touches the heart. But since you are not around, lend me 5m to pay 7m in a year...no stories. I currently reside in Abuja and this is my no +2348066876968::

1 Like

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by rivakwaa(m): 4:13am On May 18, 2016
Invest in a registered business school,that will metamorphise into a polytechnic,has permission to conducts international GCE and runs programmes of one of the colleges of education in South West Nigeria
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by kay2dot(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2016
abbey621:

You can invest in ICT (Jamb CBT Centre). This is one of the fastest growing industry in the country.

1 Like

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by babamoha(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2016
You can go into Lpg haulage.

1 Like

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by wallaby(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2016
I have an investment proposal for you. Send me your email so that I can send it to you for consideration.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by uyogabie(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
real estate business,build houses for rent. or build a school.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by realpoacher(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2016
I can run any of these two Active and Passive investment ideas with you....

1. ACTIVE BUSINESS

Large scale Exportation of Agro-allied products:

Currently the price per tonnage of charcoal in the international market is 260-300$. Imagine sending like 5 containers across the border and how much turnover you will gain from it.

To set up:
8 - 10 million naira is more than enough to float an export company rake in constant massive income from different products available for export.

Food for thought:
You can never get it wrong with food business, therefore this line of business and company is very sustainable even into the next 100 years.

2. PASSIVE BUSINESS

You buy 2 plots of land here in Lokoja and two 3-story buildings containing 12 blocks of flat each and 10 single rooms self-contained. From my rough estimate here, you are sure of constant 4 million naira every year for as long as you want.

Profit margin is low, yeah! But you own the land and landed property never depreciates rather it always appreciate. Fact!

Make your choice wisely bro!

wink
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
kay2dot:

You can invest in ICT (Jamb CBT Centre). This is one of the fastest growing industry in the country.

Interesting! Do you have a concrete business plan in place for that? I would like to know the costs involved and a real live example of someone currently in the business. Thanks!
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2016
realpoacher:
I can run any of these two Active and Passive investment ideas with you....

1. ACTIVE BUSINESS

Large scale Exportation of Agro-allied products:

Currently the price per tonnage of charcoal in the international market is 260-300$. Imagine sending like 5 containers across the border and how much turnover you will gain from it.

To set up:
8 - 10 million naira is more than enough to float an export company rake in constant massive income from different products available for export.
This is very interesting I would definitely need to know more about it including the risks involved.

Food for thought:
You can never get it wrong with food business, therefore this line of business and company is very sustainable even into the next 100 years. I'm thinking of getting a franchise of KFC but I heard Nigerians don't like soft chicken but hard ones grin

2. PASSIVE BUSINESS

[s]You buy 2 plots of land here in Lokoja and two 3-story buildings containing 12 blocks of flat each and 10 single rooms self-contained. From my rough estimate here, you are sure of constant 4 million naira every year for as long as you want.

Profit margin is low, yeah! But you own the land and landed property never depreciates rather it always appreciate. Fact!
[/s] Not going outside of Lagos!
Make your choice wisely bro!

wink
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2016
wallaby:
I have an investment proposal for you. Send me your email so that I can send it to you for consideration.

Please give me a high level overview here and then we can discuss further if interested....Thanks!
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abbey621(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
uyogabie:
real estate business,build houses for rent. or build a school.

I already have a house built around Ajah collecting rent and several other properties just looking to diversify myself.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by ishadfurnitures: 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
Can you invest in a quarry bussiness in Ebonyi state. You can Co invest in the Quarry that is about to begin operations... if you have interest I will give you more details.
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by tolexy05(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2016
Livestock animal feeds production.. Feedmilling business is the best

1 Like

Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by Ned4delux(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2016
From my own point of view i believe any business you can successfully start with any amount and makes an interest equal to initial capital in just three months is a good business. And that's how the profit margin continues on and on. Do me a mail on [email]ned4delux@gmail.com[/email] and i will give you details. Note you are not buying any E book from me or paying a dim either. Its a simple and dedicated online business
Re: I Have 20 To 25 Million To Invest, Looking For Good Investment Opportunity. by abumeinben(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
abbey621:

Bruh,

Have you considered building off campus hostels for varsity students? Believe me, it's a good business.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Shuts Osun Polaris Bank Branches As Customers Lament / How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.