Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. (2467 Views)

New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec / MTN Plans To Roll Out 4G LTE Services To Selected Nigerian States In July / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by pcoolioz(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
okay so I am obviously pained. I normally don't use mtn for data but I just decided to try the 2500 for 4.5 gb like a week+ back. I was given 2.5gb for night and 1.5gb for day, I was even happy with they were removing the data. they removed morning during the day and from night at night, everything was cool till I had only night left.

I was browsing the night before, checked my Data and found 1gb+ balance. I woke up the next morning and tried browsing cos it always stops working around 9am being that it's for night but it wasn't going through, only for me to check my balance and see 0mb. I was pained but I considered the stress of calling customer care so I freed while my brother laughed at me.I swallowed my pain and ported to etisalat jeje.

so recently they came up with the 2k for 3.5gb and my brother who was laughing then subscribed to the plan, used it for like 4days then tried to browse the next morning only to find out he had 0mb as well instead of 2gb+ from the night before. it was funny cos karma is a bitch but I started getting angry when I realized this is actually fraud. he even called customer care unlike me and the excuse they gave was that he wasn't the only one and they would work on it. it's been like 3 days already.

I know we weren't the only ones scammed, in this hard time it's freaking painful, I wouldn't even have complained but imagine if everyone of us they are scamming is speaking up? I know we weren't alone, thy can't keep defrauding people like that and get away with it. like I am so mad rn and the best advice I can give anyone is to stay away from subscribing from Mtn. it might seem little but imagine removing 1gb+ from 30 people who even scrounged to subscribe? I swear down I hate Mtn, stay away from subbing to their plans those fraudulent freaks will steal your mb. I am even going on a one man propaganda to bring down these freaking theives. enuf said.

1 Like

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2016
so you too are looking for refund too now or what?

6 Likes

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by pcoolioz(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
so you too are looking for refund too now or what?

do I look like I give a freak about their data? they should die with it, I Ported to etis and I m fine even with the fast zapping. fraud is fraud and it's wrong. I am only speaking out. come back when it happens to u you hear.

5 Likes

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
eyha kpele cheesy No network is perfect.
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
pcoolioz:

do I look like I give a freak about their data? they should die with it, I Ported to etis and I m fine even with the fast zapping. fraud is fraud and it's wrong. I am only speaking out. come back when it happens to u you hear.

worse has happened to me.....and nothing was done ...I cant kill myself o.
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by lekjons(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:
yeah.. but mtn is terrible!
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by Fundango: 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
pcoolioz:
okay so I am obviously pained. I normally don't use mtn for data but I just decided to try the 2500 for 4.5 gb like a week+ back. I was given 2.5gb for night and 1.5gb for day, I was even happy with they were removing the data. they removed morning during the day and from night at night, everything was cool till I had only night left.

I was browsing the night before, checked my Data and found 1gb+ balance. I woke up the next morning and tried browsing cos it always stops working around 9am being that it's for night but it wasn't going through, only for me to check my balance and see 0mb. I was pained but I considered the stress of calling customer care so I freed while my brother laughed at me.I swallowed my pain and ported to etisalat jeje.

so recently they came up with the 2k for 3.5gb and my brother who was laughing then subscribed to the plan, used it for like 4days then tried to browse the next morning only to find out he had 0mb as well instead of 2gb+ from the night before. it was funny cos karma is a bitch but I started getting angry when I realized this is actually fraud. he even called customer care unlike me and the excuse they gave was that he wasn't the only one and they would work on it. it's been like 3 days already.

I know we weren't the only ones scammed, in this hard time it's freaking painful, I wouldn't even have complained but imagine if everyone of us they are scamming is speaking up? I know we weren't alone, thy can't keep defrauding people like that and get away with it. like I am so mad rn and the best advice I can give anyone is to stay away from subscribing from Mtn. it might seem little but imagine removing 1gb+ from 30 people who even scrounged to subscribe? I swear down I hate Mtn, stay away from subbing to their plans those fraudulent freaks will steal your mb. I am even going on a one man propaganda to bring down these freaking theives. enuf said.
@Oups,i feel your pain. I just hope they will to people in the same shoe with you. But grin as for the one man propaganda it will not be easy you will need a Lai Muhammed to accompany you accomplished that. grin

1 Like

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by pcoolioz(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

worse has happened to me.....and nothing was done ...I cant kill myself o.

exactly, nothing was done cos u were quiet about it, I was initially quiet but I refuse to be cheated.

2 Likes

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by pcoolioz(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Lol but Mtns own is too much abeg .
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by bizzynix: 12:59am On May 27, 2017
Sup bruf!
pcoolioz:

exactly, nothing was done cos u were quiet about it, I was initially quiet but I refuse to be cheated.
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by pcoolioz(m): 1:00am On May 27, 2017
bizzynix:
Sup bruf!

Hi fam
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by Najwal: 7:31am On May 27, 2017
I don't even know which is better among this network undecided just terrible
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by TechPanda(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
I find it hard to believe
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by Najwal: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
pcoolioz:

Now am just shortof words lipsrsealed, i mean i had more than 3g on the 4th june now on the 6th am seeing 0mb This is beyond me. MTN did i do wrong subscribing to your network

Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by JideSM: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2017
Najwal:

Now am just shortof words lipsrsealed, i mean i had more than 3g on the 4th june now on the 6th am seeing 0mb This is beyond me. MTN did i do wrong subscribing to your network

Hi Najwal, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are shared. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. I await your response. Regards
Re: DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans. by Najwal: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Najwal, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are shared. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. I await your response. Regards

Ok i will do that ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Opt Out Of Mtn *449# 1gb Bonus.mtns Stealing My Credit / Lists: International Country Dialling Codes And The Country / 9mobile's Sack Saga Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.