Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe (1131 Views)

Breaking:zimbabwe’s First Lady Grace Mugabe Files For Divorce From Robert Mugabe / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / Some Of The Most Hilarious Quotes Credited To Zimbabwe's Pres. , Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by egwekwe: 7:47pm On May 17, 2016
Robert Mugabe's Famous Quotes

1. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer b'se it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

2. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

3. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”

4. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

5. If you are a married man, and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”

6. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

7. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

8. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

9. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

10. Cigarette Is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

11.Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still bothers me..."

12.No sex before marriage
If that was God's plan you would receive your penis/ vagina on your wedding day. Robert Mugabe

13.it'sbetter for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it...than for a woman to deny you a hole that she didn't even drill.

Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by IbrahimJafr: 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
True african leader....Just like the guy
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by egwekwe: 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by immortalcrown(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2016
I like every statement from him. It seems Reuben Abbati learns from him.
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by TemmyMatt(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
Mugabe...the God of Zimbabwe!
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by pdppower: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”
What a great irony!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
Towel wey clean face go clean nyash! Epic
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by fabraham(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
That man is very brainy
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by Missy89(f): 8:54pm On May 17, 2016
I hate the west so much, my country's economy is in the toilet and I sold Zimbabwe to China for pennies on the dollar - Robert Mugabe 2016

You have to be a billionaire to buy bread - Mugabe
Re: Hilarious Quotes From Robert Mugabe by Chimezie198(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Siberian Adventure: Vladimir Putin, the world's strongest president (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump Has Started Taking Names Of Countries Who Voted Against US In UN / Kamara Harris Sets To Become The First US Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.