Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do You Think Passing A Death Sentence On Criminals Is A Punishment Or A Favor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Think Passing A Death Sentence On Criminals Is A Punishment Or A Favor (367 Views)

Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence / OAU Student Who Retweeted A 'Death' Tweet Dies 5 Days After / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Passing A Death Sentence On Criminals Is A Punishment Or A Favor by olaoyejcb(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2016
First of all,i dnt share belief that death sentence is a punishment because i feel like its more like freeing them from the hardships of this world..plus some of them repent before they die...so they go to heaven while their prosecutors have a greater chance of going to hell...cus they die without knowing they are gonna die....just my opinion tho....
Re: Do You Think Passing A Death Sentence On Criminals Is A Punishment Or A Favor by Nobody: 3:59am On May 18, 2016
Death sentence is not a punishment. It's not for the benefit of the criminal. Plus, everybody dies once eventually, and the people who get the sentence do not care enough about their own lives.

The only benefit is that it will rid the society of its bad fruits.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Speaks / Policemen Shoot Okadaman In Benue (photos) / Police Reject Claims Six Siblings Who Died After Eating Rice Were Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.