Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution (1057 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Weight Loss Solution / Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution by bountymart: 1:35am On May 18, 2016
My husband once called me a shapeless entity, annoying and unattractive woman :
"My Husband Laughed At Me When I Started Taking This Simple Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution But After Two Weeks He Had To Beg Me To Give Him The Same Solution For His Pot Belly !"
I want to share with you the same SECRET that helped me to burned off the fats and fleshes that almost ruined my life and my marriage"
I want you to read my real life story
because I would not even want my enemy to
make the silly mistakes I made that made me
Almost Lose My Husband To Nkechi My House Help And
also Suffered From Hypertension ,Diabetes And Infertility.

I want you to make sure nobody or anything is disturbing you.
Your TV, radio and any device that will distract you should be off your sight.
Because this article will save you embarrassment,
save you money, make you have a better family and
also help reduce the rate of divorce in the world.

My story is a very funny but very educative.
My name is chika.
I used to live in ketu with my parent in a one room apart.
I really wanted to break off poverty but I never knew it will be this fast.
The good news-- God decided to blessed me with a very wealthy husband
Emeka my husband is into importation and real estate business .

See me that wasn’t even able to eat 3 square meals in my father’s house in Ketu ,now live in a duplex in Lekki close to Lekki Leisure Lake. I now have house helps, driver and everything I need at my beck and call.

It was my husband fault because he spoiled me with money and I took advantage of it.

I was very sweet like the lady in the picture below

But After six months of wanting to enjoy myself, I became incredibly fat, unattractive, ugly and irritating.

I would’ve shown you my picture but my husband said I should not because he does not want my face to show but he's perfectly in support of me putting down this website to share what worked for me.

So, I apologize for the pics not here.
But what matters here is the SOLUTION, which I am sure is the reason you are here.

Let's go straight to it ==> THE SOLUTION
What you are about to read is the bad yesterday and my sweet testimonies of today.

I'll make it short and straight to the point for I know truly that this is a solution someone somewhere has been craving for.
It all started in 2010
I got married to Emeka when I was 30.It was a miracle because I have visited several prayer houses for a life partner . I was praying for a man because I was tired of being in my father’s one room in ketu.

Behold God did not just blessed me with any how man but with a well to do business man with a lot of money to play with.
To be frank with you we only dated for 3 months and the next thing was wedding.

We spent 2 weeks in Dubai for honey moon and before we came back he has rented a new duplex in Lekki.

Immediately we landed in Nigeria, the driver was there to pick us to the new house.
And I asked My hubby “Where is this ?”

He replied “surprise! Surprise!! surprise…. this is our new house, it is all yours forever”

Inside my mind I said to myself “God punish poverty”

He said to me from now forward you are to rest and enjoy yourself for six months.

Afterward I will give you one part of the company business to manage.
After some months something happened !
I began to experience rapid increment in my body weight.

In fact, I was gaining weight everyday and it was becoming worrisome.

My body expanded so fast that I had to change my wardrobe every 2 months and that was gulping a whole lot of money but I did not care.

After six months I was as fat as pig

It was at this point that I began to look around for solutions, paying heed to every advice that seemed helpful.

First, I started by cutting down my food intake which was immediately followed by intensive daily exercise.

O yea... all the weight loss gurus almost killed my ears with that.

But none seemed to be yielding any expected result.

The harder I tried to shed weight, the fatter I became.
I become so heavy that I constantly have joints pain
Any time I walked, apart from the fact that breadth fast, I have always experience pains all over my joints.
I was so heavy that I fell down and dislocate my arm
I was in my house one faithful day, the house help was not available. I needed to come down to the kitchen to get a fruit juice .

As I was coming down from the step, I was so heavy that I fell down and dislocate my arm.
It was painful..

I said to myself so I cannot carry myself again because of my enjoyment ?

I swore that I can never live to see any woman shed "same tears" as a result of fat and weight.

I started looking for solution, my church member recommended me to a woman who gave me a concoctions that I did not know what was inside but because I trusted Nike (My church member) I took it and It was worst .

I even went to my family doctor, He recommended a pill for me I took it for 4 months. There was no result.

I decided to start exercise everyday, but any day I do exercise I have serious pains all over my body.

It tried it for 2 weeks, I had to stop

I tried different methods ,they didn’t work for me.
My husband called me shapeless entity
I noticed that my husband started getting tired of my fat.

Most time when he comes back home.

When hug him ,he only hug me for some seconds .

That night I decided to make him very happy.

I prepared his favorite food and I took my bath.

I wore my night gown.

After dinner, he came to the bed room.

When I saw him, I cat walked to his direction

To my surprise he said “STOP I am tired”.

I said no to him jokily, “you can’t be”
Angrily he said to me… “look at yourself”

You are a shapeless entity, annoying and unattractive .

He continued “This is NOT the wife I married”

I cried all through that night….
My husband with my house help
I decided to visit my parents. They have moved from ketu to Ikorodu , a house my husband built for them.

I stayed with them for 3 days.

I was supposed to returned to lekki on Saturday but I decided to surprise my husband by returning back on Friday night.
I was surprised to get back home by 6:21 pm and I saw my husband car at home.

My husband always visits Four point Sheraton hotel every Friday for full Gospel business men meeting.

When I saw the car, I was surprised . I checked in the garden, he was not there.

I checked in the sitting room ,maybe he was watching match because he is a crazy Liverpool fan.

I went to our bed room. I was amaze to see Nkechi my house help with my husband naked.

The only thing that I could say was “Excuse me …….”

Even though I sacked the house help after that event

The did has been done.
I wanted to leave my matrimonial home
Because it was not holy anymore…I called Emeka that same night to know the reason, so we can solve it.

This was what he told me in his word

“I don’t enjoy you any more, you are so fat, not flexible on bed. I do all the whole movement. You cannot move yourself on bed. Any time I have sex with you my penis floats inside you without frictions because your vagina has enlarged unnecessary.”

That was when it was dawn on me that I really need burn this fat very fast
So my excess fat cause me to have hypertension, diabetes and infertility ?
I woke up one faithful Sunday 2nd October 2011 .That day was our 1 year marriage anniversary. I was disturbed in my heart. My husband was not in town. I decided to use that day to analyze my life.

I said to myself, after one year I had no child.

Immediately I said to myself I must see my doctor today..

I noticed I usually have High blood pressure. I always have severe headaches, Severe anxiety, Shortness of breath and some time Nose bleeding.

I left home about 9:45am to the hospital to see my doctor for full check up.
After the checkup this was his advice to me in his words

“Chika, Excess fat can affect fertility by causing hormonal imbalances and problems with ovulation, particularly for obese women having their first baby. Excess Fat is associated with poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a common cause of infertility”

He also told me that the diabetes I had was also caused my excess fat. I was surprised because that was the first time I heard that excess fat can cause diabetes.

I asked him “How does Excess fat cause diabetes?”

He said “It is a well known fact that if you are overweight or obese, you are at greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes, particularly if you have excess weight around your tummy (abdomen).”

His last sentence was “Chika work on your fat so you can get a child fast”
I came back home crying
I was in my house crying and saying all kind of words with my mouth when my phone rang.

It was an unknown number

I did not pick. I decided to silent the phone .

After I have cried myself out.

I checked the phone I had 9 missed calls.

Then the phone rang again, I picked.

Hello my name is Shade, your university roommate.

Wow!!! I shouted girl where you dey ?

She replied, ”Tell me where you dey now make I come block you now now”

I sent her my house address.

After 3 hours. She arrived, that was about 2:36pm.

When she called that she was at the gate

I asked the gateman to bring her in.

when she saw me….

she shouted “ Jesu Oluwa oooooh” .

This can’t be you.From “I ” to “w”.

She used the about 5 minutes to playfully yapped me

….We both laughed.

It was about 6:33pm,she asked me a simple question.

Oh girl how u dey cope this fat ?

I told her all the concoctions and pills I have taken.

She smiled, stood and elegantly swung her shoulders, obviously confident of her posture.

Then she said all I will do is introduce you a rarely known herbal supplement approved by NAFDAC and other international regulatory bodies.

According to her, 14 days is all this "miracle fat Burner" need to burn everything
fat inside any human body - man, woman, aged, boy, girl etc

.. and return the body to the fatless state it was in those sweet 14 days.

There and then, she got me hooked up to a lady who's a distributor of this very "miracle fat burner"

She wowed me by first showing me official pictures of men and women

the " miracle fat burner" has changed their lives in her phone

The next morning, I visited the distributing lady in her office.

See Below Testimonies received through Our Whatsapp Support Group:

Magilim is a weight management program that helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. It works within 14days and would not need to continue if you aren't so big. One would lose between 5-10kg with one pack in 14 days. .
Magilim is made up of strictly natural ingredients.
Has No negative side effects and detoxifies you as well.
So, to cut the long story short...

I got the complete pack of the product.

Initially, I took their promise of
having an unprecedented result in 14 days as one of those jokes.

But Whaaaat?

I got just that in less than 9 days.
My testimony came in the 8th day.Nobody believed it.

When my husband came back he was surprise .

It took him 2 week and 2 days to come low and ask me what's up.

I never explained to him.

I simply bought him a pack, and in less than the official 14 days, his pot belly
vanished.

It has happened for me...and to him.

We became the talk of everybody around.

My friends, my hubby's circle... everybody They wanted to know what did the magic.

The request was just too much, hence I got an idea.

The idea was a way to get this product cheaper directly from the source... so that
the hundreds of people asking for it could as well get it cheaper.

That idea yielded the desired result.

Hence, this site was born... through which I've been able to share my story, motivate
as many people as possible... and at the end help them get the same solution cheaper than
I got it.

Here we have... over 83 persons transformed already and still counting.

Not a single failure recorded.

Officially, they call it Magilim, but I call it the "miracle fat burner"

It is 100% NAFDAC approved with Nafdac registration number A7-0465L
Personally I am a doubting Thomas
To be frank with you all the pictures my friend shared with me I did not
still believe her because I know her as a marketer and she has sweet mouth.
I used the whole night to think about it.
I asked myself some vital questions

Chika What will you loss if you try ?
The only answer I got was “money”

I asked myself again how much money will you loss ?
I asked again
If you loss this money will you die ?

Instantly I remembered how much I lost in stocks and "wonder banks".
Immediately I regained my senses.

I said it loud to myself
I will give it a try.

Behold … I did and I am happy I did it.
Imagine I did not take action that faithful day because of my past ,
I would have personally missed the opportunity and
over 97 women and 54 men who have regain their shape with
this mysecret would have still be their bad mode.
Any action you take will not only affect you but affect other people.
I will advice you to do what I need “take action”
HERE'S HOW YOU TOO CAN BECOME A SUCCESS STORY:

Now let me ask you a question: What is your value for getting a flat belly or losing weight?
What is your value for eating healthy, tasty and delicious fat-burning foods EVERY single day on YOUR table without putting on weight...while getting more healthy everyday?
Before you answer that question, I want you to consider the value of what you are getting. It will save you lots of time and efforts.
I have spent a huge amount of time and money when I was researching to get you everything you need PLUS my personal experience...
That is why I'm giving you A Chance to buy Magilim at a very discounted Price for Just This Week Only:
For Just N 16,500 only!!!

I am giving you a chance to get it at the low price of N16,500 a bottle for Just This Week Only:
After Which the price will go up to its normal retail price of N22,500... So don't waste time!
So your limited timed price for the next few days is onlyN16,500
A bottle last for 7 days
The complete dose is for 14 days,If you order for two bottles I will give you additional discount
You can pay N26,500
And if you place your order right now, I will give you one COLON CLEANSER for free!
You can have a look of the picture of the COLON CLEANSER below

Here Are the Key Feature of this COLON CLEANSER.
• -Accelerates Excretion
• -Improves Stomach and Intestine Peristalsis
• -Clears (Toxin) - a poison produced by living organism, especially by a bacterium in the body.
• -Colon Cleanser (Herbal Tea) serves as a protector and cleanser for the digestive system.
-It detoxifies the body
• -Accelerates weight loss
Note: This extra bonus product will make you shed 2 pounds before you even starting the main product

Here's How to Get Yours Today and Pay On Delivery:
Option #1: Payment on delivery

If you reside in any part of Nigeria. You can request for Magilim and pay the N16,500 (for 1 bottle) or N26,500(2 bottles) at the point of delivery. You can simply order for the Magilim and pay on delivery and you will get the
product within 3 to 5 working days
Here's What You Will Do To Order For Magilim And Pay On Delivery.
Option One: write down this number.07014049983
Then, Compose an sms in the following format.
1 Full_Name
2 Delivery_Address
3 Phone_Number
4. The product you want to buy(i.e Magilim plus Free COLON CLEANSER
5. 1 bottle or 2 bottles
Send This Information to 07014049983 .
NOTE: This Service require you to pay extra N2000 for delivery
Note. Your home or office address must be easy to locate. so that our dispatcher
will find it easy to locate you. If you are sending your address to us, you
need to send a traceable one. Here is the sample of a traceable address.
9 Jiji Bonk street,Ikeja along bus stop,Ikeja Lagos State. Note. If you dont send a traceable
address, our courier will find it difficult to locate you and hence return back
the product to us.
Once we receive your order details, we will give you a call and our partner courier company will bring the device to your address in 3 - 5 working days if you are outside
lagos or 1 to 2days if you are in Lagos.

NOTE: If you are in lagos and you cant wait for 1 to 2 days, you can come
to our Marketing Company office and buy it and get your product instantly.
Option #2: Pick Up From Our Marketing Office

Are you a doubting Thomas... and would like to send someone or go pick it up yourself from the marketing office?
Cool!

You can go right away to our Marketing company office:###### to buy your Magilim on Cash and Carry.
Option #2: Bank Deposit

Feel comfortable to make payment as appropriate into the marketing company account's details below, and we'll ship the product(s) to you within 24-72 hours (apart from weekends).

Make deposit, online, ATM or mobile transfer of the appropriate amount into;

Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Account Name: Iniobong Esther
Account No. : 0055296165
5 Reasons why This Program is For You
* If you are tired of using the gym to get rid of excess ugly fat and its not working for you
* If you have lots of dresses you have abandoned in your wardrobe just because of your bigger size and they no longer fit anymore.
* If you're the type with Fat thigh, love handles, fat around your arms or If you want to get a flatter belly and get back your amazing body
* If your colleague at work or your neighbour had in one time or the other laughed at you making jokes or comment on your Fat chubby belly and you want this to end
* If you are a very busy type that goes to work very early (like 5.30am) and return back home late in the night (9 or 10pm) and you are looking for a very easy but effective fat loss program with results
...then this Magilim Fat Loss Program is for You And below is how to get one today.

Waiting to hear from you
Your new Friend
Esther
To contact us with your questions, send an email to: bountysupermart@gmail.com
You can also call us on 07014049983 , 08189269103
(calling time: Mondays - Fridays 9am - 5pm only And 10am to 3pm on Saturdays)

Marketing Company's office Address: On##### NOTE: I’m living proof that you can absolutely create a better life evenif you as fat as pig
I understand that you are probably going through similar stuff right now This is the exact SECRET that worked for me ............ it will solve yours too!

https://bountymart./blog/
www.jiji,ng/co/bountymart

Re: Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution by williesmith: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks for sharing your experience! But I don't think you should call yourself a fat pig sad A lot of people have problems with their weight, but they're not pigs, either.. As for different remedies for weight loss, I could suggest everyone to read a detailed review on the most demanded of them at http://fatburnerfeedback.com/ , rather interesting article.
Re: Magic Japanese Weight Loss Solution by bountymart: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2016
I am giving you a chance to get Magilim plus Free COLON CLEANSER at the low price of N16,500 a bottle for Just This Week Only:
After Which the price will go up to its normal retail price of N22,500... So don't waste time!
So your limited timed price for the next few days is only N16,500
A bottle last for 7 days

The complete dose is for 14 days,If you order for two bottles I will give you additional discount
You can pay N26,500

And if you place your order right now, I will give you one COLON CLEANSER for free!
You can have a look of the picture of the COLON CLEANSER below

Here Are the Key Feature of this COLON CLEANSER.
• -Accelerates Excretion
• -Improves Stomach and Intestine Peristalsis
• -Clears (Toxin) - a poison produced by living organism, especially by a bacterium in the body.
• -Colon Cleanser (Herbal Tea) serves as a protector and cleanser for the digestive system.
-It detoxifies the body
• -Accelerates weight loss
Note: This extra bonus product will make you shed 2 pounds before you even starting the main product

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Consider Before Shaving Your Pubic Areas / Hilarious! See What Works Better Than Viagra – Dr Okeybakassi / A Deadly Encounter With Booli In Lagos - Health Warning To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.