Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City (10741 Views)

Bambam Becomes Ambassador For Hair Nownow (Photos) / Dakore Akande Becomes Ambassador For The Eye Bank Of Nigeria (Photos) / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by AlexReports(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2016
Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye earlier today in Lagos joined the list of Top Nigerian Celebrities who become a National unity ambassador courtesy Numatville Megacity.

The project manager, Hon. Jonathan who has been in Lagos to seal some mega deals shared the photo after confirming star actress Oge Okoye as one of the Ambassadors who will own a land at the Numatville Megacity.

It is worthy to note that high profile celebrities and artists have gotten landed properties courtesy of the Abuja-Dubai project which is designed to set up architectural masterpiece at the megacity and also attract investors

. CC @jodelamedia @ogeokoye

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/05/photo-nollywood-actress-oge-okoye.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by tundelis(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2016
This is my 1st ever FTC cheesy since 2011 like seriously it ain't nothing jare cool

LESSON: don't stop talking until someone is ready to listen

BTW I Dedicate my FTC to all my real niggaz on NL

Modified** the idiot below quoting me is daft and a stalker she won't rest

Now to the real subject "who Okoye epp??"

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Whizzcute(m): 6:30am On May 18, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Nobody: 6:36am On May 18, 2016
ogr congratulations oo
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by brainbox1000(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2016
Congrat
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by mariosam(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by allaboutobed(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2016
OK.
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by MadCow1: 8:23am On May 18, 2016
Boring....................
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by optional1(f): 8:25am On May 18, 2016
So wat nxt!
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by mrjojo: 8:25am On May 18, 2016
This Numatville people, I guess all the Land are meant for celebs and FOC at that. Na dem sabi sha

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by ANIEXTY(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Oge Okoye ? whalai e go make F.P
*Modified*

I no talk am ?
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Joyce28(f): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Congrats
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by momlove: 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Rising sun. "A single soul"
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by nymphomaniac(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
Hit like if u don't knw what numatvulle is

9 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by jdstunt(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2016
So happy for her
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by vickertony(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2016
who she epp
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Nobody: 8:29am On May 18, 2016
Can't wait to bcum a celebrity too wink
So I can be chopping endorsement money anyhow
Ishey kekere owo nla wink
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2016
Boring bastards !!!!
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by jmoore(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2016
They will soon give away all plots of land.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Mrjosaphat: 8:42am On May 18, 2016
am only seeing a push up bra
Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by Electroweb(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
Anytime i see the words dubai and property in the same sentence, i sense a scam in the offing.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City by maureen546: 1:32pm On May 18, 2016
Congrats anambra babe

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Soundcity's Adams Dumps Famous Chidinma For Co-vj Pearl / 'i Don't Know Why Men Dump Me'-shan George / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.