Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures (46440 Views)

Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool / Tonto Dikeh, Empress Njamah, Angela Okorie Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / Cossy Orjiakor, Vincent Opurum & Others Storm Abuja All White Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:12pm On May 25, 2016
teebillz:

What's up, Ada? Nice and lovely pic you've got there.

Awwwhhhh.....Thanks
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
teebillz:

Awwwhhhh.....Thanks
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
teebillz:

Awwwhhhh.....Thanks
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by billyG(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2016
Who are those weird pple with long beards grin grin
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by osjoshua(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2016
macaranta:
Guess the pool is in their cups and they're scared of getting wet.
lolzzz
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by brovkhovich: 4:35pm On May 25, 2016
What is the meaning of dis
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by shulamitewoman(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2016
Dry
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
What I don arrange one of these babes tey-tey. She looks more beautiful here though

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by teebillz: 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
Ada9103:

Awwwhhhh.....Thanks

You are welcome, my dear. I can see that also live in Lagos.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Ada9103(f): 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
teebillz:

You are welcome, my dear. I can see that also live in Lagos.

oh yes..
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by misscall247: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
see yansh like say thy no dey toilet
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by sweetgala(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
gbam. Nakeed tluth

Igbo and middle belt man make great sponsors apparently .. Having an Alhaji or Otunba ain't bad either
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by teebillz: 6:01pm On May 25, 2016
Ada9103:

oh yes..

Great! We could get to hang out some day, you know.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Xano(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
osjoshua:
this is not a pool party na!!!......see pool party here..

Thank you. They are making a mockery of what a pool party should be.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by mizzyboy007: 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
I really don't know what Nigerians think is a pool party....
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Thelmerh(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
high and mighty in d corridors and balconies of entertainment. yet I did not recognise anybody except alexreports
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by Paynethegenius: 9:38pm On May 25, 2016
this one na "by the pool party"...see that ABOK1 MC...
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by bloch(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
angry
Na in naija we dey have pool party and everyone dey fully dress up with chairs and tables around the pool, eating rice and chicken!!!

A pool party:
Bikini and swin suits and so many fun inside the pool while slipping on drinks and going over to the counter to eat snacks or cutting a grill of barbacue in the far corner!!!

LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by bloch(f): 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
Thelmerh:
high and mighty in d corridors and balconies of entertainment. yet I did not recognise anybody except alexreports

You dey mind them.
Unnecessary hype.
grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by preciousMI1(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
I can see my high school mate former miss ambassador for peace.... Irene. issokay.
Re: Abuja All White Pool Party In Pictures by 400billionman: 4:49pm On May 26, 2016
AlexReports:
‎The city of Abuja was practically held spell bound recently as the Abuja all white Pool Party took centre stage at Pauliham Hotel, in Gwarimpa.

The first major pool party organised by Peace Ambassador Agency attracted the high and mighty in the corridors of power in the entertainment circle of the capital city including arrays of former and reigning beauty queens.

In truth, it was a rare gatheri‎ng of Abuja residents in their celestial adornments as they danced and celebrated the May day in a very unique style with headline showbiz entrepreneurs, pageant producers, comedians and representatives of corporate brands.

Speaking to cross sections of press men who besieged the venue, the Project Director  Amb. Kingsley Amafibe said that ‎he was amazed by the impressive turnout of fun lovers as the Gwarimpa estate which is regarded as the biggest in west Africa was practically occupied by white pool party lovers.

The celebration continued with an after party at The Runway Bar, where the blend of excitement and pool party success joy ignited another round of passion for drink and dance which continued till mama's call.

Indeed, it was a great pullout from the CEO of Miss Ambassador For Peace who over the years in Abuja has been staging crowd pulling events. Even as at writing this, the 2016 Edition of Miss Ambassador For Peace pageant exercise has started with forms already selling.

Guy, you are disgracing us. What sort of all white pool party is this ?

This looks like undergraduates outing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) / Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.