Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? (3218 Views)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / Kemi Adeosun Denies Making "Recession Comments" But Check This Video / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2016
MosakuAW:

If truly they are praying for PMB administration to collapse and they choose this way to pray for it and they belief in it then, they are seating on a long thing.

God perfect or 'detroy' things in His own way not this yeye way. We have 1million and one people praying daily for this administration to succeed. Why have a group of people thinking that their yeye prayer will work miracles. PMB will complete his tenure and will also complete 2nd term if God say so not one yeye 'Paid group' forming prayer warriors.

Can this yeye set of people compete in terms of prayers with Bishop Oyedepo or Adeboye or Sheik Aranibanidebe. All i see and hear in that video is drama. Thats all.

If Trump can say things against muslim religion and still wins the republican ticket, then God does His things His own way not our way.
lol at one million praying for the success of the administration, they are equally 50 million praying against the administration. those that lost their jobs, love ones in protest, the traders suffering inflation, the NLC intact them plenty
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by MalcoImX: 2:28pm On May 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
lol at one million praying for the success of the administration, they are equally 50 million praying against the administration. those that lost their jobs, love ones in protest, the traders suffering inflation, the NLC intact them plenty
Look at this anti-Buhari man. What empirical evidence have you used to derive this your conclusion?
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
MalcoImX:
Look at this anti-Buhari man. What empirical evidence have you used to derive this your conclusion?
The empirical evidence of hardship you encounter everyday. From power to forex to inflation to scarcity of fuel to high pump price e plenty sef

1 Like

Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by MalcoImX: 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
The empirical evidence of hardship you encounter everyday. From power to forex to inflation to scarcity of fuel to high pump price e plenty sef
You're blaming the repairer instead of the destroyer. GEJ destroyed everything.
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by myinvest: 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
lalasticlala:

Thanks. Praying to God for what? Can you interpret the prayers?

The voice over and video quality did not make it easy to decipher the prayers. However towards the end, you can hear them pray for GOD to make this Duniyah (Worldly affairs) easy for them and the Akhirah (heaven) a respites for them too.
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by udatso: 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
Its safe to say in that prayer there's no mention of Buhari or Nigeria or government in the prayer. That interpreter needs serious tongue lashing ans open criticism.
Lalasticlala I take it you are satisfied you have gotten from my Muslim brothers on the translation

1 Like

Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by lalasticlala(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
udatso:
Its safe to say in that prayer there's no mention of Buhari or Nigeria or government in the prayer. That interpreter needs serious tongue lashing ans open criticism.
Lalasticlala I take it you are satisfied you have gotten from my Muslim brothers on the translation

Yes. Thank u
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes. Thank u
tongue tongue
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by MRNipples(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes. Thank u
Lalasticlala na wao!! we be don cc you many times and beg u to unban https://www.nairaland.com/saintsamurai but u just turn deaf ear. chai there is God o.
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by timidapsin(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
@lalasticlala I am very sorry about this video and what it might have caused , I just came across it online and thought I should share with Nairalanders.
Please accept my apology cry
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by sparrowkid: 11:33pm On May 20, 2016
lalasticlala:
Please o, who understands arabics? Someone should help interpret exactly what they are saying in this video. I heard what the interpreter said in English. I just want to be sure if what the interpreter is saying is exactly what those guys are saying. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faMwsDlNUcQ

Definitely, the interpreter is mischievous. This is the prayer of 'ending of the Qur'an' (dua'a khatamul Qur'an) or al-qunoot which is normally recited when one finishes reciting the whole of the Qur'an. The dua'a is as follows.

اللَّهُمَّ اقْسِمْ لَنَا مِنْ خَشْيَتِكَ مَا يَحُولُ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ مَعَاصِيكَ ، وَمِنْ طَاعَتِكَ مَا تُبَلِّغُنَا بِهِ جَنَّتَكَ ، وَمِنَ اليَقِينِ مَا تُهَوِّنُ بِهِ عَلَيْنَا مُصِيبَاتِ الدُّنْيَا ، وَمَتِّعْنَا بِأَسْمَاعِنَا وَأَبْصَارِنَا وَقُوَّتِنَا مَا أَحْيَيْتَنَا ، وَاجْعَلْهُ الوَارِثَ مِنَّا ، وَاجْعَلْ ثَأْرَنَا عَلَى مَنْ ظَلَمَنَا ، وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى مَنْ عَادَانَا ، وَلاَ تَجْعَلْ مُصِيبَتَنَا فِي دِينِنَا ، وَلاَ تَجْعَلِ الدُّنْيَا أَكْبَرَ هَمِّنَا ، وَلاَ مَبْلَغَ عِلْمِنَا ، وَلاَ تُسَلِّطْ عَلَيْنَا مَنْ لاَ يَرْحَمُنَا

(This is from where the Imam began)
Do not make the world our biggest concern and the amount of our knowledge.
Do not impose on us because of our sins someone who will not fear you nor have mercy upon us with your mercy
Oh Allah the most merciful of those who show mercy.

اللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَدَعْ لَنا ذَنْباً إِلاَّ غَفَرْتَهُ، وَلاَ هَمّاً إِلاَّ فَرَّجْتَهُ، وَلاَ دَيْناً إِلاَّ قَضَيْتَهُ، وَلاَ مَرِيضاً إِلاَّ شَفَيْتَهُ، ولاَ ضَالاًّ إِلاَّ هَدَيْتَهُ، وَلاَ جاهلا إِلاَّ علمته، وَلاَ فقيرا إِلاَّ اغنيته، وَلاَ حَاجَةً مِنْ حَوَائِجِ الدُّنْيا وَالآخِرَةِ إِلاَّ قضيتها، بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين

Oh Allah, do not leave any of our sins without forgiving them, any concern without meeting it, any debt without paying it, any sickness without healing it, any misguidance without guiding it, any ignorance without imbuing with knowledge, any lack without enriching it, any need from the needs of this world and the hereafter without meeting it, in your mercy, oh the most merciful of those who show mercy.

My friend, you can see therefore that there is no where the name of Buhari, Kano, or Shekarahu featured in the prayers. Wallahu musta'an.

Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by sparrowkid: 11:42pm On May 20, 2016
timidapsin:
@lalasticlala I am very sorry about this video and what it might have caused , I just came across it online and thought I should share with Nairalanders.
Please accept my apology cry

You went ahead to publish it on youtube without even knowing the meaning of what they are saying. Don't you fear God at all? Remember that one day you are going to give account of all that you do in this world. Repent my friend and seek forgiveness from God because you have misled a lot of people because of your bigotry.
Re: Please, What Exactly Are They Saying In This Video? by dulaman: 10:14am On May 21, 2016
sparrowkid:

You went ahead to publish it on youtube without even knowing the meaning of what they are saying. Don't you fear God at all? Remember that one day you are going to give account of all that you do in this world. Repent my friend and seek forgiveness from God because you have misled a lot of people because of your bigotry.

He wants more likes and more subscribers to his you tube channel which means more money. But he forgot he is misleading millions of people who watch that video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce / What Tinubu Said When GEJ Wanted To Borrow To Fight BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.