Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

BUNI YADI Boys....nothing Done Nothing Said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUNI YADI Boys....nothing Done Nothing Said (528 Views)

Army Relocates Special Forces Training School To Buni Yadi / Aisha Buhari Donates N55 Million 2 Parents Of Chibok Girls & Buni Yadi Boys(pics / Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUNI YADI Boys....nothing Done Nothing Said by kikayboss(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]59 boys were killed on the 5th of Feb 2015 ...at federal government college buni yadi in yobe....since this event nothing is being said of it, no form of remembrance is even done in their honour... chibok girls were kidnapped and uptill now everybody is buzzing about it......hundreds of males are killed on a daily by boko haram but the society only focuses on females.... dis events among others have made me come to the conclusion that female lives are more important than the males yet they are screaming gender equality....when there is life there is hope, these girls are alive so let's encourage the military in their quest to end insurgency... the dead have no hope , we can only remember them as past... i just felt i should make my opinion known and to bring Nigerian to the need to also help in bringing attention to the men who have died in the hands of the book harram monsters ...

TO THE PARENTS OF THE BUNI YADI BOYS...MAY GOD MULTIPLY WHAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM YOU....AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid salaries: Bayelsa workers commence indefinite strike Thursday / Test Your Support For The New Government. / Ex Customs Boss Accuses Cct Boss, Umar Of Corruption, Bias……. Says He Can’t Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.