Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (43318 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2016
post=45736532:
Hi everyone. So, in this age that almost every guy that comes to you is thinking of how to sleep with you, my question is how can you make or how can a guy who just wants to sleep with you, fall in love with you? Please mature responses only. Thank you
How could him fall in love with you when all you want from him is money?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by cexodele(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2016
u already kno DT he only wants to use u bt u still want him to fall in luv with u. I sure say d guy get moni!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by iamjoe(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
The unfortunate truth is. . U can't make a guy dats hell bent on getting just d goodies fall in love with anyone.. Love doesn't exits in his diary. ..in other words flee jejely..
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by blackboi(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
guntranno:

Flee from such guy?

How do you even know a guy who only wants sex?

I can coach you, trust me.
PM me asap ;
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by spafu(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
When he is using you just be shouting, "fall in love with me".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Qabt(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
Niggaz dey fake die...e no posibl
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by dungburu: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
CaptainRahl:
this guy is making sense
pls follow this guy's advice n thank him later.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by xreal: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
Use you as how?

for money ritual?
u still wan fall in love with a ritualist?

ladies of these days sef.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
post=45736532:
Hi everyone. So, in this age that almost every guy that comes to you is thinking of how to sleep with you, my question is how can you make or how can a guy who just wants to sleep with you, fall in love with you? Please mature responses only. Thank you
That's a generalization that's not true and most of today ladies are after money and flashy things that why guys want to use them too, so stop the generalization.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by blkmum700: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
Play hard to get and wait like 6months b4 getting intimate with him(if u want to), it works like magic.
They will disagree but its true.

Are you kidding me,i go wait for girl for 6months no sex,one month sef,i know fit wait,i go delete her number sharp sharp.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by guycodeNG: 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
Theres really no way. If he wants to sleep with you from the onset, thats all he is ever going to want, you never had what it took to make him want to be with you, and its only gonna get worse if you sleep with him so....

The best way to make a guy fall is dont sleep with him, dont even kiss him..... Hold out for a while, change how you behave, maybe dress more decently (simpler always works), give him the green light but dont let him take advantage... Then at this point he would be attracted to you and actually want to date you...

Fact is once a guy smashes before a relationship, thats it, he is only gonna keep coming for the smash till he finds a "queen" who will make him yearn for her.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by boluwatiwant(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2016
sis. i can say no one way to show your love itz not force remember just be you. if he is right for you he won't just come for your body 4 ur heart just believe and you will get the one for you.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Lexusgs430: 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
post=45736532:

If a Guys sole intention is sexual gratification(and he his not married or have another girlfriend). It would take the power of some special spirits to change his sole intention from casual sex to a meaningful relationship!!!!
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by skywalker001(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
Play hard to get and wait like 6months b4 getting intimate with him(if u want to), it works like magic.
Continue playing hard to get while your mates get married evry saturday... OYO

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by jojothaiv(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
guntranno:

Flee from such guy?
How do you even know a guy who only wants sex?
Am only interested in your banner...
Kinda weird....
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by guntranno(f): 11:13pm On May 18, 2016
blackboi:

I can coach you, trust me. PM me asap ;
Thnk you sir...

PM isn't my thing
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by skywalker001(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
Am surprise no one here talk bout prayer...
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by noblegrex: 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
OLD skul tactics.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ericuzor(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
this ur idea is so old school,when you keep playing yourself for 6months with your game's the guy will be in another ladies am like magic when you are no more hatd to get

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by ericuzor(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
this ur idea is so old school,when you keep playing yourself for 6months with your game's the guy will be in another ladies am like magic when you are no more hard to get

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by sadissbala(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
post=45736532:
Sex is the only weapon but if you are not God faring because no religion allow Sex before marriage because many people were caught when they just come to test and run.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
love2016:
Play hard to get... But easy to subdue

Men love a woman that plays hard to get but not too hard... When you show a man that you have weaknesses (that is showing that you are easy to subdue) He would want to win over you... But by also playing hard to get it will make it worth his while and he would want to stay forever

You neva jam the right type guy!!! While you are busy playing hard to get, he is busy downloading on other ladies.
By the time you are thinking you have played hard enough, and opens up to him, he simply drives through and make up excuses and waves bye bye!!!!!
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 18, 2016
amauri:
Der is no single way to make a guy fall in love wit u.Just be urself and be decent u will surely see d right person dat will fall for u and not looking for sex.

[size=30pt]kobnomi[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by blackboi(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
guntranno:

Thnk you sir...

PM isn't my thing

Alright let's do it via mail: M I S A S 4 U @ Y A H O O . C O M

Cheers*
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
Make sure your pumpum is the cleanest and tightest in the yard, he will wife you.
Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by AfroKnight: 11:25pm On May 18, 2016
Decent guys prefer ladies that don't beg or demand for money. Very important. Once you turn him into your ATM, you have objectified yourself and you are no longer better than any runs girl in his eyes. Who wants a lady who swings towards the highest bidder? Who wants a lady whose love is for sale?

Also, contribute meaningfully during discussions. Try to be logical instead of just going emotional every time. If he sees that you are a complete confident and fairly independent woman with or without him, he would find you desirable.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Princecharmin(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
torqque7:

Works like magic where?lol you'll be surprised..look, too much hard to get makes him device ways of paying you back for the stress you put him through..

As for waiting for six months before getting intimate?you are just a joker..I'll only consider it if I am certain you are a Virgin,but if you are not then its either it happens or you get kicked out,simple as that,any guy that agrees to your terms I can assure you,he is getting his grove on with some other girl.

My advice choose guys wisely and carefully, date responsible men not boys who sag and party every night,and don't date young guys especially those you know don't have plans of settling down in at most 3years.

Basically you MUST be decent to a level because you cannot be trying to get a reasonable responsible correct man when you have been known as the towns cum bucket. He will only chop his share of the national cake in between your legs. Be wise.
most reasonable comment I'v read so far.
Estellina, dis is the answer u r looking for. Believe me, he said it all...follow this and u'll find love.

As for me, if "f*ck n dump" is my motive for a paticular bae, nothing, I repeat nothing she is gonna do dat will make me reconsider and even if I ended up changing my mind, I'll rather free her

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Princecharmin(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
modestdude:
While at it, don't show desperation, don't be nosy on him like checking up his phone and per adventure you around him when he's got a call, gently excuse him to take his call freely. Treat him like a friend, and make every of your date with him lively. If he drinks, you can also offer him a drink periodically. Try playing friendly money gambles with him, after which you guyz return every money won to the one who lost, Lol...the least intimate you should get with him is pecking and a butterfly kiss. Let it out, it won't hurt. With that you are telling him, there are more if he is sincere.
story story cheesy undecided these r mere waste of time!!..if u do all these for me, u r just wasting my time nd urs...lolzz grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by anigbajumo(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

This gat me laughing, so their are still some dumb guy out there waiting for up to 6moth after wooing a lady........

I can't bliv guys that can wait up to dat time still exist, u mean half a year??

Ladies no scarce pass dollar now.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by berrystunn(m): 11:36pm On May 18, 2016
The real guy for you will be afraid to ask for sex

But you may not notice him and may not like him and his style.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Princecharmin(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
damola44:

Nigga wan do Airtel unlimited plan grin grin grin
lmao...baba dy find ofe recharge...oleri o grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? by Adex097: 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
Real Guys do not fall in love! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.