Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls (2432 Views)

Petronomics Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / HYINSCO... Pls.who Knows Them? / AFRIPRENEUR: Who Knows About Them. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2016
Hello everyone, pls I applied for the position of Quality control officer with petronomics limited on behalf of their client. I got an invite this afternoon to come for interview on friday at 12A,Mabinuori Dawodu, Gbagada Estate phase 1 (by charlie boy bus stop).

My questions are:

1.Pls does anyone know the company they recruit on behalf?
2. The mode of interview without test.
3. Are their interview worth going?
4. How to locate the address from oshodi.

I will appreciate if someone DAT know about them lead me tru. Where I stay is far,I want to know b4 embarking on the journey.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2016
pls guys, I need d info urgently... u guys are just viewing the thread...pls help me with d necessary info plssss
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by Reubenxtra(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
my broda go,i dont know Lagos but i'll tell you dat i think they are ok. they r in d same building with my last workplace, solar sister...its a flat with about 3 firms.
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by iphunanya(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
fashoo2010:
Hello everyone, pls I applied for the position of Quality control officer with petronomics limited on behalf of their client. I got an invite this afternoon to come for interview on friday at 12A,Mabinuori Dawodu, Gbagada Estate phase 1 (by charlie boy bus stop).

My questions are:

1.Pls does anyone know the company they recruit on behalf?
2. The mode of interview without test.
3. Are their interview worth going?
4. How to locate the address from oshodi.

I will appreciate if someone DAT know about them lead me tru. Where I stay is far,I want to know b4 embarking on the journey.

Thanks and God bless

@ OP, Lemme help you

The interview focuses more on the post you applied for and it's like a chat. You don"t get to spend up to 10Minutes.
Before the interview, the interviewer will give the applicants a brief about what the interview is all about, and also what the company does. Mind you, the name of the company won't be disclosed to you but trust me it's a popular company.
If successful, you will be having another interview with the client.

So OP, you have nothing to fear. Just rehearse your role as a quality control officer.

From Oshodi-Oke, enter a bus going to Iyana-Oworo/Bariga/New Garage, Drop at Charley Boy Bustop. Enter the street by charley and walk down a bit, Mabinuori Dawodu is the first street on your right.

Don't forget to come along with your CV.

Best of luck

See you on Friday wink
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2016
iphunanya:

@ OP, Lemme help you

The interview focuses more on the post you applied for and it's like a chat. You don"t get to spend up to 10Minutes.
Before the interview, the interviewer will give the applicants a brief about what the interview is all about, and also what the company does. Mind you, the name of the company won't be disclosed to you but trust me it's a popular company.

So OP, you have nothing to fear. Just rehearse your role as a quality control officer.

From Oshodi-Oke, enter a bus going to Iyana-Oworo/Bariga/New Garage, Drop at Charley Boy Bustop. Enter the street by charley and walk down a bit, Mabinuori Dawodu is the first street on your right.

Best of luck

See you tomorrow wink
wow...I'm full of appreciation... Thanks so much... Did u got the invite also?
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by iphunanya(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
fashoo2010:
wow...I'm full of appreciation... Thanks so much... Did u got the invite also?

What if i am your recruiter? grin

1 Like

Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2016
iphunanya:

lol........I guess as much coz of d write up
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2016
iphunanya:

smiles...its possible because they way u were articulate with ur info,that will be nice..at least Nairaland connection will help...smiles....my interview is on friday
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by engrlarex(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2016
iphunanya:

can i gate crash? i would love to that...Please help a brother..
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by dwal: 7:36am On May 20, 2016
I also got same text message.
Thank you for this info because i don't know the place.
I Pray for success at the interview.

@ Iphunanya help your fellow nairalander with your connection.

God will see us through.
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by ThatIgboBoy: 2:37pm On May 20, 2016
iphunanya:

@ OP, Lemme help you

Don't forget to come along with your CV.

Best of luck

See you on Friday wink

I bEt u must be the fair cute princess i saw there.
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 2:42pm On May 20, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

I bEt u must be the fair cute princess i saw there.
she is the one....I even confirmed from her... she is their BDO
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by ThatIgboBoy: 4:52pm On May 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
she is the one....I even confirmed from her... she is their BDO

Ok

Alert us if u see sms oo
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by iphunanya(f): 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
How did the interview go??
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by ThatIgboBoy: 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
iphunanya:

truth be told,group interview wasn't cool. everyone was wondering afterwards how u guys are going to select the anointed candidate.
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by fashoo2010(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
iphunanya:
hmmm....I Dont really see that as interview ooo...because such group interview can't really tell about someone's true ability... but I believe its only d God's favoured and ordained candidate to work with the d said company that will be selected. Hustle continues till we get a better offer.

A friend on nairaland has received text message for tomorrow's interview with the company. I pray he get the job. wish those that has been contacted success in their interview tomorrow.
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by ThatIgboBoy: 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
fashoo2010:
hmmm....I Dont really see that as interview ooo...because such group interview can't really tell about someone's true ability... but I believe its only d God's favoured and ordained candidate to work with the d said company that will be selected. Hustle continues till we get a better offer.

A friend on nairaland has received text message for tomorrow's interview with the company. I pray he get the job. wish those that has been contacted success in their interview tomorrow.

what is the name of this company?
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by Ikazuagbe(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2016
Any update?
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by agunnadi1: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
any update?
Re: Job Interview With PETRONOMICS LIMITED, Who Knows Them Pls by emybasile: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
I just applied for the current position, hope to hear from them soon.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Wanted In Kubwa Abuja / Urgent Employment Opprtunities / Investment One Latest Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.