Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka (5641 Views)

Cable Newspaper Limited Recruitment For A Graduate Assistant Administrative Offi / Graduate Assistant Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by keandre: 10:35am On May 19, 2016
The End?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
I m so sorry to have been away.
I was banned by an anti spam bot. Thanks to Seun; lalasticlala; and dominique for unbanning me. Thanks a lot.
back to story:
So I contacted all the Professors I listed up there and more.
I actually put their names so that they can see that I really appreciate their efforts so far. I know they might not see this themselves but somebody who knows them would surely relate my message to them.
Thank You Sirs and Ma.
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2016
@ofiliaaron... What uni did you finish from? and what course?
We pray to God to accept our prayers and that our Universities should confirm us soonest.
I will keep calling and texting my helpers. I pray I get the appointment.
All advice, comments are welcome.
and if you have any vacancy on any Graduate Assistant posts in Mathematics in A University or any Tertiary institution. Please, contact me here on Nairaland or my gmail: babiola897@gmail.com
Schools like OAU; FUOYE; FUKASHERE recruited recently but I was still serving then.
I hope to still try them or any other school. Even if its in the North. I would go.
Thanks to you all for being there.
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by Stevostical(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2016
sweethoneypie:
Guy na wa o, for where you see gala and big cola buy around 11:28pm.
My dear na stock I stock am for house ooo before the thing go add price ooo.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by iamclime(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
We are in similar situations brother. Don't forget that schools don't just depend on a candidate's having a first class or second class upper to give them Graduate Assistantships (Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant). You need to prove that you have an affinity for teaching, research, and community service. You need to prove that you understand the current issues in pedagogy as they relate to your field. You can start by studying academic journals in your field. You can also offer to serve as an intern with some of your professors on their research endeavours. This may be tedious, time-consuming, and most times, free work. But you will learn a lot from the experience in areas of pedagogy, research design, instrumentation, implementation, and reporting.
Most importantly, you need to show evidence of commitment to academic advancement and continuous learning. So, if you have not already done so, you need to proceed on an academic excursion leading to a Masters degree. It is advisable to do it in the institution to which you are applying, for time and distance considerations. All the best, scholar!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by nelhrt: 11:23pm On May 19, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date.
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2016
Let the comments keep coming.
Thanks for un banning me, mods: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove, dominique etc.
omotayor123 and all. I m back o
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by praxs(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
U neva complete ur story
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by Nobody: 12:22am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=iamclime post=45771205]We are in similar situations brother. Don't forget that schools don't just depend on a candidate's having a first class or second class upper to give them Graduate Assistantships (Teaching Assistant or Research Assistant). You need to prove that you have an affinity for teaching, research, and community service. You need to prove that you understand the current issues in pedagogy as they relate to your field. You can start by studying academic journals in your field. You can also offer to serve as an intern with some of your professors on their research endeavours. This may be tedious, time-consuming, and most times, free work. But you will learn a lot from the experience in areas of pedagogy, research design, instrumentation, implementation, and reporting.
Most importantly, you need to show evidence of commitment to academic advancement and continuous learning. So, if you have not already done so, you need to proceed on an academic excursion leading to a Masters degree. It is advisable to do it in the institution to which you are applying, for time and distance considerations. All the best, scholar![/quote] my brother which school for this side get time check for all these? Job no dey Nigeria o, so if one had 2:1 or 1st class and knows someone that can speak to the vice chancellor's ears, your appointment letter go dey your hand faster than the individual can spell fast.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2016
praxs:
U neva complete ur story
I HAVE COMPLETED IT.
I JUST NEED HELP ON GETTING A GOOD APPOINTMENT
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2016
agalamanyi:
my brother which school for this side get time check for all these? Job no dey Nigeria o, so if one had 2:1 or 1st class and knows someone that can speak to the vice chancellor's ears, your appointment letter go dey your hand faster than the individual can spell fast.
THANKS. I PRAY GOD HELP ME WITH AN HELPER SOON.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by cola: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
khaz:
THANKS. I PRAY GOD HELP ME WITH AN HELPER SOON.

@khaz
now 8 months or so after, have you got your appointment?
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by sabichele: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweethoneypie:

Guy na wa o, for where you see gala and big cola buy around 11:28pm.

No mind am! Na so witchcraft they start o unknowingly. angry
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by Tucoolz: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
TEACHERS NEEDED #Jobs #vacancy

A Tutorial centre in Lekki Phase 1 is in need of science and arts teachers. 8 positions available. Working hours is 8am - 3pm and remuneration is attractive.
Subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, CRS, literature, government.

Qualification: NCE/BSc/BSC. EDUCATION in related field

ND holders that can teach can also apply

If you stay around Lekki and it's environs

Send CV to askus@asksusng.com

Use the subjects you are interested in as subject of the mail

Deadline 15th February 2017
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by fratermathy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
cola:

@khaz
now 8 months or so after, have you got your appointment?
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by PhilipGallagher(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Just saw this is an old post.
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by khaz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=fratermathy post=60563833][/quote]Good day...Thanks.How are you doing?
Re: Graduate Assistant Job: My Waka Waka by Ayo199(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
khaz:
Good day...Thanks.How are you doing?
how did it later ended

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House / Fresh Vacancies. / University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment For Academic Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.