Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk (8690 Views)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Blank T-shirts (round Neck) And Branded Tees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Jamzig1(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, Please who has idea of how much plain t-shirts(round neck) costs when buying in bulk. Preferred location is Lagos. I need price range with colours like white, blue, pink, black, green. and probably precise location to get them.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Exxkay(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2016
It all depend on Quality and Brand you want

price varies from 500 for single and 1000 and above for 3-in-1 pack
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Jamzig1(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2016
Exxkay:
It all depend on Quality and Brand you want

price varies from 500 for single and 1000 and above for 3-in-1 pack
Yeah... I need one of average quality. Planning to buy in bulk for rebranding... Can you refer me to any place?
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2016
Jamzig1:
Yeah... I need one of average quality. Planning to buy in bulk for rebranding... Can you refer me to any place?
Y not buy d quality material and sew
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Jamzig1(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Y not buy d quality material and sew
Sewing from scratch would take time... I think its saves money and time to just buy ready made plain T-shirts in bulk.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by kzenterprise(m): 1:46am On May 19, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 07031000145 I will show you some samples and we can conclude hopefully
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Exxkay(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2016
Check out Mandelas Mall at Lagos Island Market popularly known as [ Idumota]

The Mall is Adjacent opposite Balogun Central Mosque, The market is Facing the Central Car Park which is direct opposite of the Balogun Central Mosque
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2016
Jamzig1:
Sewing from scratch would take time... I think its saves money and time to just buy ready made plain T-shirts in bulk.
What is your budget and how many pieces are you planning to sew exactly
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Jamzig1(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

What is your budget and how many pieces are you planning to sew exactly
Something of the range 500-600...the number if pieces is still on contemplation.. but i think at least 2dozens to start with first.
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Jamzig1(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Exxkay:

The Mall is Adjacent opposite Balogun Central Mosque, The market is Facing the Central Car Park which is direct opposite of the Balogun Central Mosque
Okay Thanks.. what about price range and samples?
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by bodee(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2016
Exxkay:

Pls can someone get good male shirts, chinos trousers, and clothing accessories like belt, socks, tie and all in bulk at that Mandella hall at very good wholesale prices?
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by Exxkay(m): 6:28am On May 20, 2016
bodee:
Pls can someone get good male shirts, chinos trousers, and clothing accessories like belt, socks, tie and all in bulk at that Mandella hall at very good wholesale prices?

For Lagos,

That's the best place you can get those items at a very reasonable prices and you make huge money on it
Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by bodee(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
Exxkay:

For Lagos,

That's the best place you can get those items at a very reasonable prices and you make huge money on it
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk by AfricanThings: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
African Things manufactures in bulk and sells at affordable wholesale prices plain t-shirts perfect for your custom printing needs. They can be printed on, monogrammed, and more for all branding purposes. If you’re looking for bulk high-quality, plain t-shirts, then you have come to the right place.

https://africanthings.org/buy-plain-t-shirts-in-bulk-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.