Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ever Witness An Accident Scene ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Witness An Accident Scene ? (521 Views)

Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / 5 Tips To Guide You When You Witness An Auto Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Witness An Accident Scene ? by Smartsyn(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2016
My first experience was sometime last year, I was travelling to Awka from Lagos, it was a smooth journey until we get to Asaba, somewhere around their airport, right in front of us, a bus that just overtook us and was in a high speed started somersaulting, apparently the tyre burst and the driver didn't handle it well.

Half of the occupants of the bus was thrown out of the window, nobody survived the accident.

We tried to help the victims, but it was horrible, we only picked their body parts from different locations and cover them up.

That was a moment I can't forget in a hurry.

(1) (Reply)

Damaged Ecowas Passport Re-issue / How Do One Replace A Misplaced Nigerian Passport / Ielts June 1st And 4th Sitting Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.