Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every (5830 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every by sevyservice(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
The Nigerian Army has played a major role in the country in terms of security and perhaps they deserve bountiful and enviable rewards as salary. Contrary to the belief of some people that Nigerian Soldiers earn heavy monthly salary, we ascertain the Nigerian army salary earned every month end by Soldiers according to their ranks.

Nigeria army are paid according to their ranks and years of service, below is the amount of salary earns by Nigerian soldier every month end respectively.

Nigerian Army Monthly Salary Structure By Ranks

Nigerian Army Salary Structure for Non-Commissioned Officers

Private Soldier – N48-49,000

Lance Corporal – N54-55,000

Corporal – N58,000

Sergeant – N63,000

Staff Sergeant – N68,000

Warrant Officer – N80,000

Master Warrant Officer – N90,000

Nigerian Army Salary Structure for Commissioned Officers

Second Lieutenant – N120,000

Lieutenant – N180,000

Captain – N220,000

Major – N300,000

Lt. Colonel – N350,000

Colonel – N550,000

Brigadier General – N750,000

Major General – N950,000

Lt. General – N1 million

General – N1.5 million

In my own view, Salary is not the glamour of Nigerian Army, I think the FG is been sloppy about the payment of Army Salary.

Let’s Hear What You Have To Say About This.

Note: We we make any mistake with the salary structure, please do well in contributing using the comment box below.

Read More @ http://schooling.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every by osesology(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
Well, if we are to go with the amount they earn, I dont think anyone would want to be in the army. I think patriotism and pride in serving one's country is what really matters, but I advocate for the govt to do something about their pay and make it enviable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2016
Non-commissioned Officers.... Dat money no dey do dem....

If you stay in the barracks, you will know what am talking about....

*Private soldier money no dey last for der pocket especially dos once wey get pikin for school...

*GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY

Re: Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every by youngberry001(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2016
Am corporal nd am colectin 58k
Re: Nigerian Army Salary Structure: See How Much Salary Nigerian Soldiers Earn Every by Chuksemi(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
Hmm. The payment structure is poor. I think it should be increased. This guys are doing a great job and deserve whatever increment they get.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go And Work In The Uk? / Nigerian College Of Aviation Interview Questions / Developer Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.