Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? (1811 Views)

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 1:12am On May 19, 2016
For me it is shorthand.No one even writes in shorthand or even remembers what it is.

Www.whistlingbeautiful.
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Crystalline(f): 1:17am On May 19, 2016
Yeah, shorthand. Funny enough, I liked it.
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 19, 2016
All arts subjects, very boring and useless.
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by DesChyko: 2:08am On May 19, 2016
Typewriting: Who uses that stuff anymore?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by laviecontinue: 2:31am On May 19, 2016
Mtceeewwwww!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 2:46am On May 19, 2016
DesChyko:

Haba now you use it to type on ur laptop nah......na d same asdf and qwerty. Lol
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by DesChyko: 3:06am On May 19, 2016
oyindelacreme:

Haba now you use it to type on ur laptop nah......na d same asdf and qwerty. Lol

Yeah.. But no be the same muscle we dey take press the keys.. And we still dey learn Computer join then.. Anything to reach 15 subjects by all means. grin
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Olarajee(m): 3:09am On May 19, 2016
DesChyko:

If you use the PC and qwerty keyboards of today, it wasn't entirely useless like.the ones that you've never for once needed. Like the shorthand then.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by phr33man(m): 3:33am On May 19, 2016
ABEG, WHEN SHORTHAND AND TYPEWRITING BECOME A SUBJECT?

I THINK SEY DEM BE TOPIC FOR BUSINESS STUDIES.

BECAUSE IT HAVE TAYED WEY I COMMOT FOR SCHOOL...
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by gangwolf(m): 4:24am On May 19, 2016
French angry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 5:24am On May 19, 2016
DesChyko:

Yeah.. But no be the same muscle we dey take press the keys.. And we still dey learn Computer join then.. Anything to reach 15 subjects by all means. grin

Lmao at muscle, you make it sound like say na manual transmission you dey drive
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 5:27am On May 19, 2016
phr33man:
ABEG, WHEN SHORTHAND AND TYPEWRITING BECOME A SUBJECT?

I THINK SEY DEM BE TOPIC FOR BUSINESS STUDIES.

BECAUSE IT HAVE TAYED WEY I COMMOT FOR SCHOOL...
E don reach one decade plus wey i comot for secondary school but back then it was business studies divided into 1. Commerc 2. Typewriting 3 shorthand .
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 5:27am On May 19, 2016
gangwolf:
French angry
Who french epp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by DesChyko: 7:14am On May 19, 2016
oyindelacreme:

Lmao at muscle, you make it sound like say na manual transmission you dey drive

I dey tell you. Na so we go position our hand on top the keyboard grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 19, 2016
Biology, and economics.
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Airell: 9:05am On May 19, 2016
Mine was Business studies and Introtech
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oyindelacreme(f): 9:11am On May 19, 2016
DesChyko:

I dey tell you. Na so we go position our hand on top the keyboard grin
i hope this was not how you were typing during JSSCE
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Bukkiminat(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
PHE
Music
Fine art
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by DesChyko: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
oyindelacreme:
i hope this was not how you were typing during JSSCE
Lol.. I never collect my result oo
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by dancuz(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2016
mine was electrical installation
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by oppybouy(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2016
Mine was home management
Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by Heeyhun(f): 1:14pm On May 19, 2016
PHE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by SuperSuave(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Home economics, business studies, French

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Useless Subject You Took In Secondary School? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Yoruba

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Academy Exam Postponed / University Of Saskatchewan / Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.