Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,929 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. (2468 Views)

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by crito(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2006
is it advisable for a fresh graduate who has just completed his or her NYSC to take up a 40000 or 50000 job.
please give a good advice and be frank about it.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by LoverBwoy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2006
If it's in the oil sector obviously not! well depending on your experience,qualification and skills
It depends on the sector, when you will complete the graduate development programme and other things

what sector are you on about?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3022.0.html
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by AfricaFace(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2006
See your mouth ,50k, fresh graduates, Nooo , don't collect , go and stay at home, you don't know that some of us that have been in Labour market for 3 yrs are not receiving up to 50k monthly, i mean people that are smarter than you, more experienced than you are, with all the qualifications you have never thaught of, sit down for house you hear, i be like say na u papa OBJ wan hand over next year.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by vassilli(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2006
dear
u beta dive d offer
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by vassilli(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
my dear
u beta dive d offer
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by LoverBwoy(m): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2006
check this one then you'll know what's what siddon there dey look

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30779.0.html
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2006
Hehe. cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by babyboy2(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2006
crito:

is it advisable for a fresh graduate who has just completed his or her NYSC to take up a 40000 or 50000 job.
please give a good advice and be frank about it.
Thanks.
no and that is my frank answer.people!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by st1(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2006
My guy, you well so! where university graduate dey find job of 25k na him u dey ask whether or not to , Leave am and see wetin go happen to you.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by ishmael(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2006
Please can you help me with the address of the company?? If you no need the job some of us need am you hear?? Please we need to know the company even if dem go reduce am to 20k a month sef we ready to work. Nigeria is in a mess, therefore a job of 40k or 50k a month is ok for a start.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
Abeg this guy is just dreaming jare,nobody offered him a job, there's no fresh graduate that won't take 50k in naija.if i had that kind of offer a couple of years back,i would've stayed back in my fathereland instead of travelling abroad,it's all for the best though.

My advice for you is to continue your job search o and stop living a lie.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by kemoade(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
pls u need to grab the money because most of us that have been in the labour market for two years was not paid like that.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by Emerile(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
MY DEAR IF NA TRUE SAY ANY EMPLOYER OFFER U JOB OF 50K I BEG U GRAB THE OFFER KIA KIA.U HEAR
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by crito(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2006
na wa oh,make una take am easy oh,its a friend experience oh. i just thot of sharing it and i don't expect people to use foul language anyhow.
evryone shld carry his or her own cross.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by pek(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2007
i dont know who you are and what you are thinking.i have a very good result for ui and for the past 7 months, i have worked in a company where my salary was recently increased from 17500 to 20000.use your head.everybody cannot be that lucky to get job of 80k and above.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by seyenko(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2009
please thats driver salary
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by okeyz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2009
AfricaFace:

See your mouth ,50k, fresh graduates, Nooo , don't collect , go and stay at home, you don't know that some of us that have been in Labour market for 3 yrs are not receiving up to 50k monthly, i mean people that are smarter than you, more experienced than you are, with all the qualifications you have never thaught of, sit down for house you hear, i be like say na u papa OBJ wan hand over next year.
dont mind him, make him go check wetin dey happen for the banking industry,he still dey ask whether make him collect 50k job, no!! dont collect, wait for 500k job!
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by tunene: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Poster,

Bros, hold your two hears run and go and collect the job fast. When the time comes God will look at your faithfulness and give you a better one. If you are waiting for 500k job, to me you are a very lazy person and that job might never come. Even the bible says whatever your hand finds to do, do it dutifully. No be everybody go get 500k job. It is even possible that from there you may decide to create your own and make Mega bucks.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by slimes(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
It is a peculiar choice for a start, please embrace this opportunity.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by Boladave: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2010
stay n wait make dem come give d 1 4 50m 4 house.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by Boladave: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
stay n wait make dem come give d 1 4 50m 4 house.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by axeman85(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
imagine see question for thi kind time na im u dey complain. that person wey dey tell u say if na oil and gas make u no take am no mind am ooo. i know someone who works for oil and gas firm, for more than 1year now salary na 45k per month but for last 4months or so dem never pay salary sha. lol.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by dypone(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
Guy you better take it if you have the offer, so many people are out there looking for a job of 30k sef. Start from somewhere and pray to God to lift you.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take Up A Job Of 40k Or 50k. by collins011(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
some qualified lawyers here in abuja are been paid 20 - 30k. i mean experienced lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group / Sterling Energy Exploration And Production Company (SEEPCO).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.