Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Reaping Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaping Online (797 Views)

Reaping The Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2016
Apart from being a good idea to have a second or third income source, making money online gives one the luxury of working anywhere and anytime. Skills are mandatory to make money online which are used to satisfy potential clients who then pay for the services received. Though it is not a smooth ride but the problems encountered trying to earn a living online can easily be overcome.

Different stokes for different folks, different skills are required for the numerous services that can be rendered online. Skills are essential and must be mastered if one desire to make money for a long time online. Some of the endless skills are article writing and re-writing, web management, information marketing, graphic designs and it may be a surprise that having skills in architecture and engineering packages like AUTOCAD and the likes earn high in the online market.

Recently, some lazy people, Nigerians in particular, made a bad record online scamming, thus limiting the chances of Nigerians trying to earn a living legally. This has being brought to check by escrowing. Also, newly registered are not always trusted with big jobs as their skills have not being tested but once this block is broken, smiling to the bank is inevitable.

Several people have being scammed online because they want to earn without lifting a finger, learning a skill and upgrading frequently will enable one tap into the millions of dollars made online daily.

Source ; http://proovewriter..com.ng/2016/05/reaping-online.html?m=1
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana, you tried
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2016
godoluwa:
puffynana, you tried
Thanks a lot. Just trying my writing skills.
Hope u are getting ur slice from the online cake.
Cheers
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana:

Thanks a lot. Just trying my writing skills.
Hope u are getting ur slice from the online cake.
Cheers
yeah but not from freelancing, gonna join asap. I think you should try fiverr & upwork as well.
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2016
godoluwa:
yeah but not from freelancing, gonna join asap. I think you should try fiverr & upwork as well.

Never tried fiverr. Looking for someone who will put me through.
What services do u offer on fiverr?
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana:

Never tried fiverr. Looking for someone who will put me through.
What services do u offer on fiverr?
Fiverr is also a freelance site, Im yet to registered because I want to offer service(s) that will not require more than 2hrs of my time per day. You can market article writing on fiverr as well but as ladywriter said in one of her post, you need to do other things because article writing pays less. Proofreading, Graphics Design(Logo, Business Cards etc), Audio/Video Editing, & other jobs are available as well.
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
godoluwa:
Fiverr is also a freelance site, Im yet to registered because I want to offer service(s) that will not require more than 2hrs of my time per day. You can market article writing on fiverr as well but as ladywriter said in one of her post, you need to do other things because article writing pays less. Proofreading, Graphics Design(Logo, Business Cards etc), Audio/Video Editing, & other jobs are available as well.
That is true. I will learn other skills as well though I don't know which one in particular yet but it's good to start with article writing on freelancer so as to break the newbie block.
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana:

That is true. I will learn other skills as well though I don't know which one in particular yet but it's good to start with article writing on freelancer so as to break the newbie block.
I think Article Writing+Ebook will be perfect, both looks alike.
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2016
godoluwa:
I think Article Writing+Ebook will be perfect, both looks alike.

Will try and check on writing ebooks soon. This is my first article. Wrote it yesterday.
I am really interested in those white board videos. Will try and get tutorial videos soon
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana:

Will try and check on writing ebooks soon. This is my first article. Wrote it yesterday.
I am really interested in those white board videos. Will try and get tutorial videos soon
thats good, do let me know when you get the tutorial videos, Im interested in it.
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2016
godoluwa:
thats good, do let me know when you get the tutorial videos, Im interested in it.

I will but it may not be soon though.
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2016
puffynana:

lol, I know.
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
puffynana:

I sent you pm, do check & reply.
Re: Reaping Online by puffynana(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2016
godoluwa:
I sent you pm, do check & reply.
Replied since.
Proovewriter at Gmail
Re: Reaping Online by godoluwa(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2016
puffynana:

Replied since.
Proovewriter at Gmail
ok

(1) (Reply)

Name Checkers Association (NCA): The Official Inauguration / Install Ios 10 Beta On Iphone, Ipad Without Data Loss / Burial Of Very Rev Far JOHN ALEX ADEYI Vica General Of Otukpo Doicess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.