Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (46053 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:20am On May 19, 2016
Authorities examine capsules of cocaine seized from two Nigerian nationals who were arrested Monday at Phnom Penh International Airport. National Police

Two Nigerians were arrested at Phnom Penh International Airport on Monday for smuggling 1.27 kilograms of cocaine inside their bodies, according to the National Authority for Combating Drugs.

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal flew from Nigeria to Vietnam, via Qatar, and then to Cambodia, using Qatar Airways flight Q970 – the same flight taken by a Thai woman who was arrested with cocaine on April 1 this year.

“When the [authorities] detained them at the airport, he found some substances which they carried in their hands,” said In Song, an official at the Anti-Drug department at the Ministry of Interior. “They carried this substance to deceive us.”

Police confiscated several bags of the mysterious brown powdered substance but it did not test positive for drugs. “The drugs that they hid were in their stomach,” said Song.

Police extracted the drugs by ordering the Nigerians to eat laxatives and excrete them on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Song said that the Nigerians were likely bound for Pattaya in Thailand.

http://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/nigerians-smuggled-cocaine-stomachs

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by SonofDevil: 8:21am On May 19, 2016
FTC...dancing shoki elejo..!!!!!!

**clears throat**

I hearby call on the national secretary of NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA(NCAN)
To read out the names of the culprits..

N.secretary-- on behalf of NCAN I hearby read the names as follows

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal
From the erosion red mud land of Biafra..

All Members--mtchew NA TODAY we know say na the jews.
We re not suprised

265 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by saaedlee: 8:23am On May 19, 2016
Too bad, Cambodia has a capital punishment law on drug smuggling.

Please what is NCA on NL

16 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by niceprof: 8:24am On May 19, 2016
FORMAT DON FALL THEIR HAND

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by daomi(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2016
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2016
daomi:
Name checkers food don done oh! Our flat head brothers hv done it again

*falls from chair laughing*

Abi?

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:29am On May 19, 2016
AND THAT IS THE END OF SOLOMON GRANDY cry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2016
See how the guys stil dey pose like baddos...
Una don krokro skirt...

Mo n wa iyawo

7 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by adextetoo(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2016
OP ABEG GET A SOURCE FOR ALL INFO CARRIED!!

if d story is true then I know you know them I mean the HARD WORKING TRIBE.... Ipod kwenu!!!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bentlywills(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2016
Nawa oo!

Hustle dn cast '
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Vomm: 9:04am On May 19, 2016
All these pellets enter their belle?
If all these na akpu,I no sure say dem go fit finish am

See how big the pellets dey! How dem take swallow them, 62 pieces! Na wah ooo
See greed!
All of una illegal businessmen just remember say no be everytime monkey go market na in dey return

10 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Gmajor(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2016
how do the always manage to pass through the Nigerian airport undetected?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bigerboy200: 9:51am On May 19, 2016
By their names you shall know them....I throw way Salute...gbaaaam

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 19, 2016
illustrious ipod yooth
The Lagosians
Developers of Lagos
Developers of hong kong
The most intelligent black people on earth
They control D business worldwide
The great Chestbeaters

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by ijustdey: 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Two Nigerians were arrested at Phnom Penh International Airport on Monday for smuggling 1.27 kilograms of cocaine inside their bodies, according to the National Authority for Combating Drugs.

Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal flew from Nigeria to Vietnam, via Qatar, and then to Cambodia, using Qatar Airways flight Q970 – the same flight taken by a Thai woman who was arrested with cocaine on April 1 this year.

http://m.phnompenhpost.com/national/nigerians-smuggled-cocaine-stomachs

This land is the property of the National Association of Name-Checkers. Trespassers would be shot, survivors would be shot again.

Signed
The P.R.O
National Association of Name-Checkers
Ipob Branch.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by wasco24: 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
Names checked - (and quickly exits thread)

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by herkeym001(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
Awon omo Igbo

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by holluwai(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2016
I pity these two, thier death is just too certain in the hands of these officers.

13 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by titiakins: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Omg!

Why anyone will attempt something like this in a country where you know you'll be killed if you are caught baffles me

Later you'll hear them say yorubas are cowards

More like sensible!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by FrankValency(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
make I check name first, I dey come, I will never be disappointed.

*modified*
was 100% correct with my guess, na chest beaters yeeboos grin grin.

OK , Nairaland funny die o, today na one tribe , tomorrow na another. if na ur tribe dey answer those names , no vex because you must hav laughed at some ppl some other day, so no take am personal grin

yeeboos and drugs

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Y
Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Dollyak(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
Nl is not a good influence at all. I must admit I subconsciously checked the names of the alleged drug pushers.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by bright007(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
Press statement from the office of the president of the Name Checkers Association of Nigeria(NCAN). We have received reports of a specimen who goes by the nomenclature Okafor Ifeanyi....

We can authoritatively say that we are not disappointed. He is from the the land of the hardworkng Jews.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
Igbos are keen on developing Cambodia.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
i know say e go be my kinsmen dem! angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Saturn213: 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
[size=24pt]Okafor Iffeanyi Anthony and Adibe Paschal[/size] flew from Nigeria to Vietnam, via Qatar, and then to Cambodia, using Qatar Airways flight Q970 – the same flight taken by a Thai woman who was arrested with cocaine on April 1 this year.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by Pavore9: 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by laffwitmi: 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Dirty Ipod grin grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by idu1(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Igbos dem no go hear word.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) by lolaxavier(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
Awon were...dem don come again..na dem.

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.