Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims (2083 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2016
Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

No doubt, islam is about coercion, forcing people to accept it. Muhammad himself was coerced into Islam when he was said to be pressed thrice almost to the point of death to "read" (iqra). Jubril
pressing him three times forcing him to read is classical coercion. The lie there is that Jubril didn't come with any document to be read, neither had he told Muhammad anything to be recited before he pressed him to almost kill him. What was Muhammad expected to read or recite? God's angels don't work that way.

Muhammad was coerced to coerce others. He became a powerful warlord, killed and maimed to force islam on the people and that is why the Arabs are predominantly muslims today.

In Nigeria, Uthma Dan Fodio made wars against the Northerners and the result was the predominance of islam in that area. All these are the evidences that islam is about conquering the world by force. In fact quran 9:33 states in no ambiguous term that islam set up to conquer. This is not the character of the true God.

Many Christians have died in the hands of jihadists for failure to confess Muhammad's Allah as their God. They would just not jettison their God for Satan under any circumstances. But for the atheists who do not believe in God and would not surrender their lives to death because of the God they don't believe, they will easily give in to islam when faced with weapons.

Very soon the Devil will rise to take over the world and islam is going to be used as the medium. The whole world will be forced to Islam when the muslim Jesus (anti-Christ) appears. The atheists alive then will become muslims automatically as they have no God to die for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by tartar9(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2016
Provide your evidence of any mass forced conversion ever to Islam like in xtianity?

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2016
tartar9:
Provide your evidence of any mass forced conversion ever to Islam like in xtianity?

Consult the hadith and the quranic references above.

What is the muslim Jesus coming to do ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by tartar9(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

What is the muslim Jesus coming to do ?
And what is the xtian jesus coming to do with infidels

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2016
tartar9:

And what is the xtian jesus coming to do with infidels

Don't answer my question with another question.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by tartar9(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Don't answer my question with another question.
Answer this to enable me answer yours.There shouldn't be any problem,should they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2016
tartar9:

Answer this to enable me answer yours.There shouldn't be any problem,should they?

The true Jesus, the head of the Church is coming to rapture the faithfuls to heaven. The unbelievers (all muslims and others) will remain in the world under the government of the muslim Jesus, who will rule islamically till the final day of judgement. What the muslim Jesus will do does not concern the faithful Christians as they will have gone with their Lord Jesus.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2016
No words coming from the atheists, why na ?
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by malvisguy212: 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:
Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

No doubt, islam is about coercion, forcing people to accept it. Muhammad himself was coerced into Islam when he was said to be pressed thrice almost to the point of death to "read" (iqra). Jubril
pressing him three times forcing him to read is classical coercion. The lie there is that Jubril didn't come with any document to be read, neither had he told Muhammad anything to be recited before he pressed him to almost kill him. What was Muhammad expected to read or recite? God's angels don't work that way.

Muhammad was coerced to coerce others. He became a powerful warlord, killed and maimed to force islam on the people and that is why the Arabs are predominantly muslims today.

In Nigeria, Uthma Dan Fodio made wars against the Northerners and the result was the predominance of islam in that area. All these are the evidences that islam is about conquering the world by force. In fact quran 9:33 states in no ambiguous term that islam set up to conquer. This is not the character of the true God.

Many Christians have died in the hands of jihadists for failure to confess Muhammad's Allah as their God. They would just not jettison their God for Satan under any circumstances. But for the atheists who do not believe in God and would not surrender their lives to death because of the God they don't believe, they will easily give in to islam when faced with weapons.

Very soon the Devil will rise to take over the world and islam is going to be used as the medium. The whole world will be forced to Islam when the muslim Jesus (anti-Christ) appears. The atheists alive then will become muslims automatically as they have no God to die for.
true word, this is exactly what I say to a friend.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
true word, this is exactly what I say to a friend.

Hello bro. Quite a few days.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by SUPERPACK: 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
we spend more time fighting the unknown. while we ignore the known. when men nw have the right to judge their fellow man, who will nw be the judge on the judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by JackBizzle: 8:33pm On May 19, 2016
Truthman, you better face Islam. Don't start wetin you no fit finish with atheists.

We are not like your broses from the other section that engage on taquiyah. We go hard.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

yea, been busy. Am back now. God bless you.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by malvisguy212: 9:47pm On May 19, 2016
truthman2012:

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
malvisguy212:

Welcome back.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:
Truthman, you better face Islam. Don't start wetin you no fit finish with atheists.

We are not like your broses from the other section that engage on taquiyah. We go hard.

Lol

Lol !!! grin grin grin

There is nothing special about the atheists, it is just that they have no Book to fault.

But let's face the reality now: if a jihadist like Rilwayne001 comes to you with a sharp dagger threatening to behead you if you don't surrender to islam, what will you do ?
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by JackBizzle: 8:47am On May 20, 2016
truthman2012:

Lol !!! grin grin grin

There is nothing special about the atheists, it is just that they have no Book to fault.

But let's face the reality now: if a jihadist like Rilwayne001 comes to you with a sharp dagger threatening to behead you if you don't surrender to islam, what will you do ?

After all the violence I have been seeing in Nigeria...I Don dey sleep with gun.

Make rilwayne try anything. I go send am back to Allah WHom he can be sharing taquiyah with.

Those guys can lie!

I'm currently on an Islamic thread where two muslims claimed that Islam empowers women. I posted a verse from the quran that contradicted the notion and they ran away.

Some nairaland muslims are so dubious. I have met lying Christians but these guys lie about their religion as if the lies will take them to Allah.

The worst was where one of them posted a modified verse from the quran....He edited to verse to look nice whereas the originAl verse was far from palatable.

However, there are a few honest muslims who are honest about the religion. Usermane was one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 8:52am On May 20, 2016
truthman2012:

Lol !!! grin grin grin

You shouldn't have mentioned me.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by JackBizzle: 9:10am On May 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Why?
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 9:16am On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:

Why?

Because I don't go about forcing people to accept Islam.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Emusan(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He has the right man....
You would have just stated your second post
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 9:36am On May 20, 2016
Emusan:

He has the right man....

He has the right actually but he has no right to alleged that I carry dagger around threatening to behead people until they accept islam. That's totally unacceptable.

You would have just stated your second post

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by annunaki2(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He has the right actually but he has no right to alleged that I carry dagger around threatening to behead people until they accept islam. That's totally unacceptable.

Okay.

You might not do it but you support criminals like uthman dan fodio, shekau and al baghadi who do it.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On May 20, 2016
annunaki2:

You might not do it but you support criminals like uthman dan fodio, shekau and al baghadi who do it.

I don't take you serious actually. So I will pass your foolish post.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthman2012(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Because I don't go about forcing people to accept Islam.

That is because you have no leader to instruct you to do it yet. If a world leader like muslim Jesus emerges and instructs muslims to go killing and forcing people to accept islam, there is no guarantee that you will not be in the forefront.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Emusan(m): 6:21am On May 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Okay.

That's Unacceptable!

Let me ask you these

It's generally believe in Islamic theology that Prophet Isa is coming back;

1. Is he going to be as a new born baby or return from heaven the way he was taken to heaven?

2. What are the signs that Allah will show to let people know that truly this is prophet Isa and not just self acclaimed someone?

3. Was he going to be born/descended in Israel, Saudi, Nigeria or India?
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 7:48am On May 21, 2016
Emusan:

That's Unacceptable!

Let me ask you these

1. Is he going to be as a new born baby or return from heaven the way he was taken to heaven?

2. What are the signs that Allah will show to let people know that truly this is prophet Isa and not just self acclaimed someone?

Believe whatever you want mr. Man. I didn't come to this thread to answer foolish question or to indulge in any futile argument. I only came to clear the allegation truthman2012 placed on me.

As you yourself can see, I didn't come for the original post.

You can always ask Google your questions. I owe you no answer, do i?

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Emusan(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Believe whatever you want mr. Man. I didn't come to this thread to answer foolish question or to indulge in any futile argument. I only came to clear the allegation truthman2012 placed on me.

As you yourself can see, I didn't come for the original post.

You can always ask Google your questions. I owe you no answer, do i?

Eyah, does it pain you? Bro biko no vex!
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by truthmans2012: 12:19pm On May 21, 2016
Emusan:

That's Unacceptable!

Let me ask you these

That muslim Jesus is coming back is Muhammad's own false idea, it is not found in the quran. Who told Muhammad any Jesus is coming back since Allah didn't reveal it to him ? If the idea is true and Allah didn't reveal it, it shows the quran is incomplete and that Muhammad knew better than Allah.
Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by Rilwayne001: 12:36pm On May 21, 2016
Emusan:

Eyah, does it pain you? Bro biko no vex!

undecided undecided I'm not pained. You quite well that I don't entertain fools.

Okay bye..

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists Will Not Have Problem Becoming Muslims by JackBizzle: 4:41pm On May 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

undecided undecided I'm not pained. You quite well that I don't entertain fools.

Okay bye..

You are the one fooling yourself. Run run run....run from the truth of your religion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Camel: An Amazing Creation Of Allah / The Moon Has Been Sighted In Saudi Arabia And Some Other Countries / Hijra Greetings To All Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.