Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! (3326 Views)

Infinix Xband 2 Smart Bracelet [XB02] REVIEW & Comparison With Xband 1 [XB01] / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Guess What I Found Out About Infinix Xband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Astutechris(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2016
Infinix just announced their smartwatch which the plan to launch very soon.
The smartwatch will be marketed as Xband (XBO1).

Pics:

What do you think about the device.

http://www.infinixauthority.com/get-ready-rock-infinix-smartwatch-xband
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Xhaka(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2016
I'll never rock anything infinix again angry

4 Likes

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by shegoma: 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
nice one, will be getting one as soon as its available

3 Likes

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Silverman42(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
if affordable, i definately will.
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
Nope. don't like the design
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
Cute
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by idu1(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
Let me see the specifications first....

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Astutechris(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2016
Xhaka:
I'll never rock anything infinix again angry

Why? How Infinix take break your heart?
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Smallbaby(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2016
Hi Astutechris, nice picture. I saw it on X-club too. want to talk to you, but you did not reply..
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by martinkem(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2016
Nope, doesn't look good. And it's more of a band than a watch. It looks a ripoff of the Hauwei Talkband B2,

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 19, 2016
looks like a girly thing...nahh.i'll pass...till it's round and huge...

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by yungryce: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
d price will decide. na how much b koko
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Astutechris(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
Smallbaby:
Hi Astutechris, nice picture. I saw it on X-club too. want to talk to you, but you did not reply..

Sorry Smallbaby I didn't get your message. I just noticed that the email on my Nairaland profile is an email I'm no longer using (my bad). I have updated my profile so can you please send your message again?
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Astutechris(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
paschal1995:
looks like a girly thing...nahh.i'll pass...till it's round and huge...

Lol...I see you bro!
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by idu1(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2016
martinkem:
Nope, doesn't look good. And it's more of a band than a watch. It looks a ripoff of the Hauwei Talkband B2,
you have idea of the cost?
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by martinkem(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2016
idu1:
you have idea of the cost?
The infinix? No

Check Gearbest.com for the talkband or any alternative
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Xhaka(m): 4:15am On May 21, 2016
Astutechris:

Why? How Infinix take break your heart?
I think Alpha Marvel users can give you the best answer
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Smallbaby(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
Never mind,lol here is my number , please add me 08171719165.. Looking forward to talking with you ..lol
Astutechris:

Sorry Smallbaby I didn't get your message. I just noticed that the email on my Nairaland profile is an email I'm no longer using (my bad). I have updated my profile so can you please send your message again?
Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Smallbaby(f): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
hi Astutechris, i m still waiting for your reply. want to talk with you and meet you if possible.lol
Astutechris:

Re: Will You Rock The Infinix Xband Smartwatch? See Pics! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Whatever is the fate of the X-band now?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ayodeji The Winner Of Iphone X In The Jumia Treasure Hunt! / Whatsapp still supports bold 5 / How To Get 4gb Of Data Freely On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.