Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,046 members, 6,607,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 12:38 PM

Peanut Take Home Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peanut Take Home Pay (1028 Views)

How Much Is Union Bank DSA Take Home Pay / Take-home Pay Of Companies For Entry Level? / Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peanut Take Home Pay by taiwoid1: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2006
Guys,is it advisable to take a job of 30 thousand bnaira monthly for a university graduate witha 2.1
A frend of mine has been buggin me to advise him on this, i cant tell him to resign
i think i need an opinion on this.Though am presently serving and wouldnt like to be a victim of this peanut pay,
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by yemmydavid(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2006
i would advice he takes it and get the experience from there.i am also in the same position and am doing the job. (if i tell u where i work,u wont blive that they pay that low)
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by adelinks(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2006
u know,it depends on what ur goals are target and if there are prospects as well.i took a job like that .it takes my time and energy.right now i intend to resign.so think about it well
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by tenhap(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2006
Well, it all depends on the guy. No one person can tell u when it's time to move on in life.
My first salary in the year 2000 was 8k plus, i worked in that same Organization for 5 years!!
I only got to leave last year and by then, my salary had 'risen' to 35k!!!
I finally made the move last year, and now i earn above 6times my last salary.
The fact is, all thru those 5 years, i kept pushing and trying to change jobs and guess what? I have not stopped!!
Bottom line is God will always see u thru.
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by abdulkadir(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2006
tenhap has said it all , with all sicerity at that, taiwo_id if your friend does or does not take the job what ever the case he will always desire to get higher pay or a better job because as you go higher in lifre your perspective of a betewer job changes, ranging from high pay to the job itself to the people you work with, name it its always like that,

when i got my present job i was like "atlast i have arrived" but b4 you know it i have joined those looking for a higher paying job, my submission is that he should take it, moreover thre re thousands of grads loking for jobs even with lesser pay
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by dangloove(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2006
Bros ur friend reminds me of my own friend that told me when passed out of service that he will never go for a banking/teaching job rather he will work in the industry as he sturdied chemistry.Lo and behold he is looking for any job just to keep body and soul together.Even a 20000 naira job ,not neccessarily cos of the pay but to keep himself busy so that devil will not take over and ruin him for life( devils workshop u know now).
He stands to gain experience for the so called better job
At least some coins will be flowing into his pockets abi has he not being given the oyo title yet
Re: Peanut Take Home Pay by yemmydavid(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2006
exactly. d O.Y.O letter. i like that if he has signed the original copy of that,he would pik d job without askin cos i dont xpect him to stil go to popc or mumc to ask 4 cash.mine was given to me immediately i started service that doesnt mean popc dint assist where necessary o

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Idea Of Agusto Test Format / Access Bank Test? / Ecobank Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.