Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria (6806 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by RandomVic(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Nigeria should disintegrate but peacefully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
lovedatruth:
Big time coruption fighting back. All dismovements are bn sponsored by politicians. We ar watching as events unfold. Now d seven days count starts!

Niger Delta republic agitators requesting for the release of Dasuki a direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio or they destroy their own environment. Who is the fool and who are they fooling?

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by tydi(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2016
yes! War to Nigeria doorstep
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by 7lives: 1:58pm On May 19, 2016
Nice one, when will the flat brains too begin to go back home abi na only to they declare phantom liberation online?, action speaks louder than voice.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2016
" We advise all Niger Deltan’s still living in the northern and western part of the country to return home within seven days as their safety cant not be guaranteed after then."

hahaha... See wetin weed de cause

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2016
7lives:
Nice one, when will the flat brains too begin to go back home abi na only to they declare phantom liberation online?, action speaks louder than voice.
nobody de go anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by EasternLeopard: 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Abagworo:

Niger Delta republic agitators requesting for the release of Dasuki a direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio or they destroy their own environment. Who is the fool and who are they fooling?

Go to the creeks and say that.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by obyrich(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
O, Lord send divine peace into this country.
We brought this on ourselves. Let's live with it.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2016
How quickly history repeats itself in Nigeria.... Militants come, soldiers go after them, battle rages on, lives are lost, (odi and zaki biam come to mind here).. then the government declares another round of amnesty and the cycle goes on... I think the NA and all the military apparatus should be involved in crushing this revolt without mercy......Any equipment must not be spared to totally annihilate all the enemies of this country- From Fulani herdsmen to NDA, to whoever wants to turn itself into a stumbling block..
Crush them all...
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
" We advise all Niger Deltan’s still living in the northern and western part of the country to return home within seven days as their safety cant not be guaranteed after then."

hahaha... See wetin weed de cause
how u take know say na weed cause am

abi na so he dey do u too grin

4 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Michy61: 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
O, Lord send divine peace into this country.
There Are Many Issue That Nigerians Should Tackle, Security Is The Major One. Instead Our Leaders Are Playing Politics With Our Future. May God Touch Their Hearts

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by googlepikins: 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
I love this news

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by googlepikins: 2:26pm On May 19, 2016
7lives:
you mean flat brain Buhari. Cos they are going to shut down this economy and that makes me happppyyyy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
thunder fire them , yes i said so.....bunch of fools
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Michy61: 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
Emilo:
But why cant Buhari just release Nnamdi Kalu, SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE. what is he afraid of

Make i begin to make arrangement to move my family to TOGO at least....[color=#990000][/color]
This Is Selfishness
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by googlepikins: 2:33pm On May 19, 2016
persius555:
All these over oil wealth. When the world is moving away from crude oil.
It is the height of foolishness. I can not vouch for any republic seceding from nigeria.
Yes, nigeria is not doing well, but seperating nigeria would only give birth to mini nations that are going to be divided by wanton bloodshed and violence.
The UN is already overwhelmed by millions of refugees displaced by wars and atrocities. The last warri crisis is still very fresh in our memory. Nobody should preach a "Heaven on Earth" nigerdelta republic, middle belt republic, biafra republic to us.
We know there are bottled up inter-tribal agitations within all the tribes that make up nigeria. Declaring unholy secession of nations is the last thing the african race needs.
This group of isoko layabouts can shove this greedy, selfish, visionless agitation down their a$$.
why is Buhari not agricultural minister? Why did he choose oil? If the whole world is moving away from oil. Zombie just go and sleep before we bomb your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by 7lives: 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

nobody de go anywhere

What? but this is a wonderful opportunity for the flat brains to follow the fried brains out of this country or is this not what they've been wailing about?.
Anyway make una go arrange how una go waka, birds of the same feathers must surely flock together.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
Put machinery in motion to practice true federalism and see the major troube of this country go into oblivion. Otherwise I support the disintegration of this false unity.
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by 7lives: 2:49pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
you mean flat brain Buhari. Cos they are going to shut down this economy and that makes me happppyyyy

Make I hear word jor, you know how much I don make this morning?, which economy una dey shot down?, only a fool will be surprised by what is happening now, those who fail to plan already planned to fail, so receive sense in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
I think now is the time for all the investors in the SS to move down to the SW where they will be safe.

1 Like

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by hakanai(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2016
The last group that threatened to do so found itself stranded in sambisa and clinging on to what it needs to feed.

You folks need check the treats to avoid later shouting victim. It starts with little things like this and ends with regrets.

God help us.
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by googlepikins: 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
7lives:

Make I hear word jor, you know how much I don make this morning?, which economy una dey shot down?, only a fool will be surprised by what is happening now, those who fail to plan already planned to fail, so receive sense in Jesus name.
by the time we shut down this economy that your change will turn to N1.50k
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by curic(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
I Concour
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by DAVE41(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2016
GOD BLESS NO LESS

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by persius555(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
why is Buhari not agricultural minister? Why did he choose oil? If the whole world is moving away from oil. Zombie just go and sleep before we bomb your head.
Obviously, there is too much crude oil flowing through your bloodstream. You will need detoxication. Ogoni clean up is starting in june, make yourself available.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2016
richybanky:

I sight u bro, hope u enjoy kano well well grin
bros ehhh , sure I did enjoy myself.how u dey
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by redvektor(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by richybanky(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
bros ehhh , sure I did enjoy myself.how u dey
Lols.. I dey alright ooo, u still dey for kano or u don dey for ur side
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by fernandoc(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2016
cocoduck:
mkpi
Nah...oke mkpi awusa
Re: Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria by Omonigeriarere: 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
by the time we shut down this economy that your change will turn to N1.50k

And how will that affect PMB?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking:court Compels INEC To Include Bayelsa Units In Supplementary Poll / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.