Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Loosed Vagina - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loosed Vagina (12852 Views)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
naniawini:
Lol chilisauce chill! Close wetin ni! Man must chop ooo

Oya use the free style I tell you go find one alhaji.

Hang the leg for ceiling fan grin. Him no go notice sef.
Then collect the money go do surgery since you no fit hold body again cheesy
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
U don craze I swear grin I giv up grin grin grin
Chillisauce:

Re: Loosed Vagina by armyofone(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
Girl, this one you come dey do so, be like say na you dey Komplain say you no feel the thing inside. Have you talked about dick augmentation with him so?

If he gives you a star studded slap, no call me o grin
Re: Loosed Vagina by Ewuro4: 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
These ladies won't kill me I swear grin
Re: Loosed Vagina by edwife(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:

gringrin You are the craziest friend i know.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 7:58pm On May 28, 2016
Lol! We ain't 2geda any longer
armyofone:
Girl, this one you come dey do so, be like say na you dey Komplain say you no feel the thing inside. Have you talked about dick augmentation with him so?

If he gives you a star studded slap, no call me o grin
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
Dnt mind her abi him embarassed
edwife:

gringrin You are the craziest friend i know.

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 28, 2016
Chillisauce:

What you need is a whole dose of self esteem.

You are even crying because of loosé Vigina instead of thinking about future of you and child. N'a kpekus dey your mind undecided

Wonders shall never end
she is gonna get married someday and will still have to deal wit it, so let her be pls..

Op, apart frm d tear u had, we all have diff kind of "bodies",some people still have a tight vag even after birth while some are vice versa. Dont stress ur sef out, rather, talk to a gynecologist. And like somepeople advised, do kegal exercises and avoid sex as much as possible till marriage..

May ur own hubby come ur way soon.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:36am On May 29, 2016
Thank you! Chilisauce grin cheesy
namedonfinish:

she is gonna get married someday and will still have to deal wit it, so let her be pls..

Op, apart frm d tear u had, we all have diff kind of "bodies",some people still have a tight vag even after birth while some are vice versa. Dont stress ur sef out, rather, talk to a gynecologist. And like somepeople advised, do kegal exercises and avoid sex as much as possible till marriage..

May ur own hubby come ur way soon.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Consiglier: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
Op, from your pic, you are naturally wired to have a wet and big veejay and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it.

Just find a way to live with it. No offence
Re: Loosed Vagina by adanny01(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2016
My wife had a cut delivering both our children. She was stitched up both times. Its not bad am not complaining.

However, my complain is the boobs cos its all wrinkly when she lies on he back. She has to be on top for me to enjoy the pair.

That man has no right to complain, he should even be of help by paying your bills to see a gynaecologist.

1 Like

Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Wow, just saw a damsel behind a monicker, Kenonze.
You re beautiful my lady, @Kenonze

Will you please support and vote my contestant for miss nairaland? Her moniker is refiner.

Please say yes and imagine me fly to the sky without wings, all in appreciating you.
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 8:32pm On May 30, 2016
Lol @being on top. Annyways no isshhh! Thank u
adanny01:
My wife had a cut delivering both our children. She was stitched up both times. Its not bad am not complaining.

However, my complain is the boobs cos its all wrinkly when she lies on he back. She has to be on top for me to enjoy the pair.

That man has no right to complain, he should even be of help by paying your bills to see a gynaecologist.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Wow, just saw a damsel behind a monicker, Kenonze.
You re beautiful my lady, @Kenonze

Will you please support and vote my contestant for miss nairaland? Her moniker is refiner.

Please say yes and imagine me fly to the sky without wings, all in appreciating you.

Hahahahaha,
Lemme check her profile first
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
kenonze:

Hahahahaha,
Lemme check her profile first

Her profile you shall see sweetie.

She is young, the youngest of all the contestants; she is beautiful, all the contestants has attested to this of her been the prettiest; she is intelligent, 3 of her well written articles made front page for 2 straight days. not copy and paste topics, but topics written by her. Doesn't this tells how intelligent she is? She is humble and full of humor, a chat with her, and you will spend the rest days of your living smiling.

Sweetheart, refusing her means you re breaking my wingless wings half way to the sky and that means you killing me. I know you won't wanna hurt your neighbor because you look so caring.

Please!

www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Her profile you shall see sweetie.

She is young, the youngest of all the contestants; she is beautiful, all the contestants has attested to this of her been the prettiest; she is intelligent, 3 of her well written articles made front page for 2 straight days. not copy and paste topics, but topics written by her. Doesn't this tells how intelligent she is? She is humble and full of humor, a chat with her, and you will spend the rest days of your living smiling.

Sweetheart, refusing her means you re breaking my wingless wings half way to the sky and that means you killing me. I know you won't wanna hurt your neighbor because you look so caring.

Please!

www.nairaland.com/refiner

I will try.
But i almost never wanted to vote for her. U sounds so desperate. Lol.
I will caste my vote for her for ur sake buddy
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2016
kenonze:

I will try.
But i almost never wanted to vote for her. U sounds so desperate. Lol.
I will caste my vote for her for ur sake buddy

Hmmm, don't try sweetie, give your all.

You almost never wanted to vote for her? *shocking*
Like you have encountered her on nairaland before and the encounter wasn't pleasing?

Desperate? hahahaha, you can say that again sweet, I'm a man don't forget. we seem to act desperate whenever we see a lady that we think is worth it. I saw you been worthy and I had no other option but to act desperate. lol

Hmmm, would appreciate if you keep to your word sweet, cast your vote for her.

But, that isn't all dear, should I proceed to other request or its better we finish this in private? I personally would prefer we finish it in private. I assure you, its gonna be formal.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hmmm, don't try sweetie, give your all.

You almost never wanted to vote for her? *shocking*
Like you have encountered her on nairaland before and the encounter wasn't pleasing?

Desperate? hahahaha, you can say that again sweet, I'm a man don't forget. we seem to act desperate whenever we see a lady that we think is worth it. I saw you been worthy and I had no other option but to act desperate. lol

Hmmm, would appreciate if you keep to your word sweet, cast your vote for her.

But, that isn't all dear, should I proceed to other request or its better we finish this in private? I personally would prefer we finish it in private. I assure you, its gonna be formal.

# runs away
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
kenonze:

# runs away

Hahahahaha, you aren't serious I swear.
Anyways, all I also wanna discuss with you tallies with refiner and this contest, nothing more sweet.

There re some plans we have executed and still have in the burner wished telling you, couldn't state it in open here, that's what brought me wanting to chat with you in private; via pm or whatsapp.

Hope your night is going well?
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahaha, you aren't serious I swear.
Anyways, all I also wanna discuss with you tallies with refiner and this contest, nothing more sweet.

There re some plans we have executed and still have in the burner wished telling you, couldn't state it in open here, that's what brought me wanting to chat with you in private; via pm or whatsapp.

Hope your night is going well?

My PM not working, i only get notified but cannot read the message. Dropping my number not too good either
Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 9:44am On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

My PM not working, i only get notified but cannot read the message. Dropping my number not too good either

Good morning my lady, hope you had a lovely night?
I must say, I appreciate all your responses and replies so far.

OK, maybe I should make this clear; yeah, I'm the one chatting with you, but this isnt a "boy" "girl" thing, rather its a situation btw you and a whole group that wishes for your support and vote.

since your pm isn't working, dropping your mobile or pin has got to be the only remedy here. I assure you that whatever we gonna chat about is all gonna relate to this contest and nothing more. If after chatting and you aren't impress or I go against what I stated here, you could go ahead and block me.

I give you my word, any of both you decide to path ways with is gonna be 100% safe with me.

Should I end this with, please?
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2016
Kenonze and KinginVahala what's the meaning of dis nw? Why r u guys derailing my thread? angry

Cc Lalasticlala pls kindly sanitize ds thread 4 me! Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Loosed Vagina by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2016
naniawini:
Kenonze and KinginVahala what's the meaning of dis nw? Why r u guys derailing my thread? angry

Cc Lalasticlala pls kindly sanitize ds thread 4 me! Thank you

Don't mind him, He started it
Re: Loosed Vagina by Welcomme: 4:46pm On May 31, 2016
naniawini:
Pls dear ladies I have a problem... I gave birth about a year ago me and my babydaddy just opened up that I have a wide vigina and it wasn't like this before I decided to see for myself I used a mirror to check behold he was right and I remembered the day I gave birth the doctor said I had a little cut when I was pushing the baby out but he said I shouldn't worry that it's little and it will heal... Now me and my babydaddy had issues the man curse me die. I felt really bad Infact now am scared of going into another relationship because of my predicament... please dear women what do I do? A friend of mine suggested FEM TIGHT soap I don't even know how it works... please I need suggestions cause I don't want any man to insult me again... Thank you!
I love girls with loosed vigina... I hav no problem with girls with loosed vigina. my ex has a very wide vigina and our act of sex was top notch..... Lets kick off and start a relationship..U having a child isnt a problem too. Send me ur Email address lets talk.
Re: Loosed Vagina by mizzochocinco: 4:51pm On May 31, 2016
naniawini:
Alum? Any ways thank u
exercising can help you tighten muscles including down there
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
Lol! No tnx smiley
Welcomme:
I love girls with loosed vigina... I hav no problem with girls with loosed vigina. my ex has a very wide vigina and our act of sex was top notch..... Lets kick off and start a relationship..U having a child isnt a problem too. Send me ur Email address lets talk.
Re: Loosed Vagina by Welcomme: 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
naniawini:
Lol! No tnx smiley
I dont want to say u hav missed an opportunity. Someone that knows and still appreciates u like that. like a match made from heaven.
Re: Loosed Vagina by 5minsmadness: 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
Dheartless:

madam find a way to make yourself comfortable with the size of you v, no mind all those wells way dey criticise you,
nobody holy pass
Bwahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Loosed Vagina by naniawini(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2016
Lol! I lyk ur sense of humour... keep it up cool
Welcomme:
I dont want to say u hav missed an opportunity. Someone that knows and still appreciates u like that. like a match made from heaven.
Re: Loosed Vagina by diva90: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Kegel pelvic exercise is probably the only solution! Google it
Re: Loosed Vagina by pet4ril(f): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2016
byvan03:
That doctor must be very silly! He should have stitched you up, little or not. Please see another gyno, your baby daddy no well.
huhhhh? Do you know the type /extent of the tear that makes the doctor to say so? Please stop insulting him. I believe he knows his job
Re: Loosed Vagina by theEYe21(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Why are you concerned about another relationship at this period. You child should be your priority! Focus on taking care of your child not men.
naniawini:
Pls dear ladies I have a problem... I gave birth about a year ago me and my babydaddy just opened up that I have a wide vigina and it wasn't like this before I decided to see for myself I used a mirror to check behold he was right and I remembered the day I gave birth the doctor said I had a little cut when I was pushing the baby out but he said I shouldn't worry that it's little and it will heal... Now me and my babydaddy had issues the man curse me die. I felt really bad Infact now am scared of going into another relationship because of my predicament... please dear women what do I do? A friend of mine suggested FEM TIGHT soap I don't even know how it works... please I need suggestions cause I don't want any man to insult me again... Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.