Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Regrets Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regrets Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari (549 Views)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman / Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards / Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari Regrets Trekking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regrets Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari by scopusng(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake. Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.
The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.
He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high. “Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.” -

See more at: http://gistcabal..com.ng/2016/05/lmao-remember-trekker-he-says-he.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.VjBZzBOu.dpuf
Re: I Regrets Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari by scopusng(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
Who cares? But you were paid na. Mumu
Re: I Regrets Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari by Pweedyfaszy(f): 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
Na nw u knw? Mtchew..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Former NIMASA Director - Mr Temisan Omatseye Sentenced To 5 Years / Nigeria Will Never Change / Strategy To Stave Off Another Civil War In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.